lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got a few players to choose from: Which ones would be the best? (for potential)

• Shaqiri
  • Muniain
  • Pjanic
  • Schurrle
  • Ayew
  • Sakho

I'm leaning towards Schurrle right now... any opinions?\

EDIT: Add Reus into the mix too!

I've got a few players to choose from: Which ones would be the best? (for potential)

• Shaqiri
  • Muniain
  • Pjanic
  • Schurrle
  • Ayew
  • Sakho

I'm leaning towards Schurrle right now... any opinions?

1.Sakho

2.Schurrle

3.Muniain

4.Ayew(Andre)

5.Shaqiri

6.Pjanic.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Robben (94) for Silva (93)

Who got the better end of the deal.

David Silva or Thiago Silva? I suppose David, as Robben and D.Silva almost cover the same position :D I think that the manager taking David Silva has the best side of the deal.. Silva is probably going to rise to 94 before the end of the season, but he still might not have capped, whereas Robben, mostly due to injuries, should have capped now that he's a 94 rated player.. He would have a chance of rising if Bayern wins Bundes, but it's not sure, even becaue Borussia absolutely destroyed Bayern yesterday.. I'd take Silva, younger, riser and we just don't know which rating he migh reach :)

Kompany + Sakho for my Vidic?

I wouldnt accept that. Just saying. I know Kompany will probably hit 93 but Sakho wont hit 91 for a bit. Vidic is a top CB and isnt ready to leave the EPL yet. He always proves he is a solid defender.

Shall I sell him or not?

Definitely. He's going down. Hamburger SV are in the relegation zone. They must beat Hoffenheim today who are 9th in the table to get out so it doesnt look like an easy task. Even if they win, they remain in second half of the table and if they draw they stay in relegation zone.

Kompany + Sakho for my Vidic?

Yes. Take that deal for sure. Kompany will get +1 but forget about him' date=' he's just the captain and first name (along with Joe Heart) Mancini puts on the team sheep. Man city have just broken the EPL record of winning 11/12 of their forst games.

Sakho is the reason. He is great and with a similar kind of backing that Man city have, PSG can only improve and with that his rating.

Vidic is great and all that but even if he was a few years younger its still a great deal for 2 premier CB's, 1 of which will only improve. (Kompany could get maxed soon).

Robben (94) for Silva (93)

Who got the better end of the deal.

Silva all the way. Amazing talent seems to be permanently on form.

• Shaqiri
  • Muniain
  • Pjanic
  • Schurrle
  • Ayew
  • Sakho

I'm leaning towards Schurrle right now... any opinions?\

EDIT: Add Reus into the mix too!

My opinion :

1. Sakho
  2. Schurrle
  3. Ayew
  4. Reus
  5. Munian
  6. Shaqiri
  7. Pjanic

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd not put Muniain behind Ayew and Reus any day of the week. You should see him more often...

you mean in front of Ayew and Reus?

Anyway i agree with you guys, Sakho, then schurrle, muniain, ayew, reus, shaqiri and pjanic, but all of them are very good players and worth buying :)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

you mean in front of Ayew and Reus?

Anyway i agree with you guys' date=' Sakho, then schurrle, muniain, ayew, reus, shaqiri and pjanic, but all of them are very good players and worth buying :)[/quote']

Indgy say that Ayew and Reus are better than Muniain and I don't think so... Muniain is awesome.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Indgy say that Ayew and Reus are better than Muniain and I don't think so... Muniain is awesome.

at this moemnt Reus> Muniain but Iker is 4 years younger...so pick Muniain..

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus will rise though in the next changes. Also Munich and Arsenal are monitering Reus though so he could be on his way to a big club reach 90 before Muniain.

Just wondering what people think of this (I've already made up my mind though):

Selling Sneijder for Mascherano + Lucas Leiva.

Thanks. :)

I think keep Sneijder. He wont drop. Mascherano wont reach his previous rating of 94 and Lucas wont rise for a while.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus will rise though in the next changes. Also Munich and Arsenal are monitering Reus though so he could be on his way to a big club reach 90 before Muniain.

Yep but he's talking about potential.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread.

Suppose I'm just saying why it would probably be best to put him ahead of Muniain for SM.

Well Muniain should rise in this changes too and Real Madrid are interested in him.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thr

Well Muniain should rise in this changes too and Real Madrid are interested in him.

I cant say if he will rise or not but hopefully he doesnt go to Madrid.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just wondering what people think of this (I've already made up my mind though):

Selling Sneijder for Mascherano + Lucas Leiva.

Thanks. :)

I agree with 123 ABC, you should keep Sneijder ;) I really doubt that Masch will rise again, even if he's a solid 93 player, and it will take at least some months before Leiva rises ;) I mean, Sneijder is not the one who won the CL, but is still a great player, you might get better deals mate :D

Hope it helps, good luck ;)