lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

here's one for you to ponder over' date=' I've been offered Ashley Young and Yohan Cabaye and 30mill for Torres?????:confused:[/quote']

Torres will most likely drop while Cabaye is a safe 90 and has a slight chance of increasing Young is at united now and is likely to rise now he's at a better club.

If you need money too I'd do it unless you can't buy any decent strikers and Torres is a vital to your team.

Torres will most likely drop while Cabaye is a safe 90 and has a slight chance of increasing Young is at united now and is likely to rise now he's at a better club.

If you need money too I'd do it unless you can't buy any decent strikers and Torres is a vital to your team.

good shout mate, this is a gameworld where no one sells anyone, there is no way i'll get another striker to replace Torres, on a different note, do you think Marin will rise this year?

Just wondering what people think of this (I've already made up my mind though):

Selling Sneijder for Mascherano + Lucas Leiva.

Thanks. :)

I would keep Sneijder unless you are really short of DM: both of them will never reach as high as Sneijder.

good shout mate' date=' this is a gameworld where no one sells anyone, there is no way i'll get another striker to replace Torres, on a different note, do you think Marin will rise this year?[/quote']

I haven't really been watching Marin but from his Stats he's only made 9 apps in those 9 games he's manged 2 assists with no goals.

Weder are 5th atm so from what I've seen I doubt he'll rise but then again I haven't seen him play as well as this is only the 1st half of the season so he could have improved after the Winter break.

Hope I have helped in some sort of way :D.

Sneijder really wouldn't drop even Inter keeps on its worst performance like this dropping to the bottom of table? i don't think so.

Unless it is will to spend big for new faces this winter, otherwsie I couldn't see any improvement or otherwise Inter may offload him to Man Utd which really needs quality playmaker at that level

By the way, will i get new budget for transfer at the end of the game season?

Tevez for Hazard ? Just been accepted in new WC.

Also whose better for the future, Sakho or M'vila ?

Or should I get both sacrificing my deals for Eriksen, Barkley and Sczcensky ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Thanks again :D

Indgy

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tevez for Hazard ? Just been accepted in new WC.

Also whose better for the future' date=' Sakho or M'vila ?

Or should I get both sacrificing my deals for Eriksen, Barkley and Sczcensky ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Thanks again :D

Indgy[/quote']

Wow, tough decision :D I would have probably made the Tevez deal, ATM it might sound crazy, but after PL's reviews it will be clear that you have made a great decision IMO ;) As for the second question, none of them will rise soon, and both have great potential.. In real life I'd probably choose M'Vila, I LOVE him, nowadays finding such a solid Midfielder is so difficult.. But SM wise I'd buy Sakho: great player playing in a great club, PSG already have high chances of winning Ligue 1, but they also have a crucial element to improve even more: money :D So I'd bet on Sakho, finding under 21 CBs already high rated and going to rise in not a long time is almost impossible, go for him and you won't regret :) Eriksen is another great prospect, DON'T sacrifice him, his value is going to rise a lot and will almost surely go to a top club now or then ;) To sum up, SM wise having Sakho+Eriksen is way better than only M'Vila ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wow' date=' tough decision :D I would have probably made the Tevez deal, ATM it might sound crazy, but after PL's reviews it will be clear that you have made a great decision IMO ;) As for the second question, none of them will rise soon, and both have great potential.. In real life I'd probably choose M'Vila, I LOVE him, nowadays finding such a solid Midfielder is so difficult.. But SM wise I'd buy Sakho: great player playing in a great club, PSG already have high chances of winning Ligue 1, but they also have a crucial element to improve even more: money :D So I'd bet on Sakho, finding under 21 CBs already high rated and going to rise in not a long time is almost impossible, go for him and you won't regret :) Eriksen is another great prospect, DON'T sacrifice him, his value is going to rise a lot and will almost surely go to a top club now or then ;) To sum up, SM wise having Sakho+Eriksen is way better than only M'Vila ;)[/quote']

Another high quality post Village!

Thanks for the advice I'll def go for it :)

I've got a few players to choose from: Which ones would be the best? (for potential)

• Shaqiri
  • Muniain
  • Pjanic
  • Schurrle
  • Ayew
  • Sakho

I'm leaning towards Schurrle right now... any opinions?\

EDIT: Add Reus into the mix too!

Bit late but Muniain Shaqiri and Schurrle

Manchester United have made an offer to Real Madrid to swap Luís NANI and Mame DIOUF for Mesut OZIL:

Manchester United have made an offer to Bayern München to swap Michael CARRICK and Javier HERNANDEZ for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER:

I am playing 4-2-3-1 and Ozil will play RM/RW,

Team looks like this:

GK: Neuer 92

RB: Rafael 89

CB: Vidic 96

CB: Pique 95

LB: Marcelo 92

DM: Carrick 92 / Schweinsteiger 94

DM: Busquets 94

RM: Nani 92 / Ozil 94

AM: Iniesta 97

LM: Robben 94

ST: Ronaldo 98

Now I am a fan of Diouf but he is falling to the side in United and I see him going on loan again for game time.

My Back ups come very far on the wings with Hazard 91 and Gotze 89 as my main two with Tom Cleverley also in there.

What should I do as I don't no anything about Ozil's life at Madrid and I no Nani is a top player for United.

Manchester United have made an offer to Real Madrid to swap Luís NANI and Mame DIOUF for Mesut OZIL:

Manchester United have made an offer to Bayern München to swap Michael CARRICK and Javier HERNANDEZ for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER:

I am playing 4-2-3-1 and Ozil will play RM/RW' date='

Team looks like this:

Now I am a fan of Diouf but he is falling to the side in United and I see him going on loan again for game time.

My Back ups come very far on the wings with Hazard 91 and Gotze 89 as my main two with Tom Cleverley also in there.

What should I do as I don't no anything about Ozil's life at Madrid and I no Nani is a top player for United.[/quote']

Wouldn't touch that deal. Diouf is very unlikely to brake the 90 barrier any time soon and you already have good enough back ups on the wings.

I am playing 4-2-3-1 and Ozil will play RM/RW' date='

Team looks like this:

What should I do as I don't no anything about Ozil's life at Madrid and I no Nani is a top player for United.[/quote']

Ozil will always be higher then Nani and Diouf is rubbish so that deal is well worth it. Do it!!!!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should i ratger sign ' date=' frimpong(75)arsenal or badu(82) from udiense[/quote']

ATM Badu is WAY better, not doubts ;) Already 9 appereances in italian Serie A in one of the best italian teams.. Moreover, Guidolin, Udinese manager, uses to make young players play in EL, so he has collected several european appereances.. He's in for a good rise, +2/+3 IMO ;)

As for Frimpong, he might be better in a long term prospective, he should rise at the next changes, but for at least another year Badu will destroy him in terms of rating ;)

He's definitely the best player to get atm in an EC if you cant get Messi etc.

Don't go for Pato or players like that atm thats what I did at the start of the season I got Pato he scored a few but as soon as his transfer ban was lifted I traded him for Gomez who amazingly was still available.

Also a good cheap but solid 94 CM player is Xabi Alonso *I sold him on for profit and Intend to get him back asap I needed the money to buy players cos of injuries* I took over a EC Man Utd and if you want I can link you to what the squad currently looks like for some ideas on who to bring in?

Yh mate Cheers, N Yeah, Ive thought of Alonso.

Ive Looked at Real Madrid, They have bids on Alonso and Ozil :/, Players Im strongly interested in - Nobodys bidded for Sergio Ramos so Hopefully it will stay that way and I can get him after.

West Ham have bidded for Alonso, Man City have bidded for Ozil, I dont no who to go for, Im thinking of getting Alonso has i think I have a better choice of AM's/Wings than CM's, Plus what would you do ? -

Yh mate Cheers' date=' N Yeah, Ive thought of Alonso.

Ive Looked at Real Madrid, They have bids on Alonso and Ozil :/, Players Im strongly interested in - Nobodys bidded for Sergio Ramos so Hopefully it will stay that way and I can get him after.

West Ham have bidded for Alonso, Man City have bidded for Ozil, I dont no who to go for, Im thinking of getting Alonso has i think I have a better choice of AM's/Wings than CM's, Plus what would you do ? -[/quote']

Much better availability for AM's then CM's so go for Alonso I know Ozil is fantastic but you need some solidity in midfield and Alonso offers that. If Ozil was CM/AM id say Ozil but as hes a AM/Wing you need a CM/DM so get Alonso.

Yh mate Cheers' date=' N Yeah, Ive thought of Alonso.

West Ham have bidded for Alonso, Man City have bidded for Ozil, I dont no who to go for, Im thinking of getting Alonso has i think I have a better choice of AM's/Wings than CM's, Plus what would you do ? -[/quote']

What's your favoured formation though? AMs can play in CM here so if you intended to put Alonso in CM and not DM then Ozil can do the same job. Both are solid players anyway and wont drop for a long time so either would be good.

What's your favoured formation though? AMs can play in CM here so if you intended to put Alonso in CM and not DM then Ozil can do the same job. Both are solid players anyway and wont drop for a long time so either would be good.

This is the thing though whenever I have played 2 AM in a CM role the performance is not the same. You do need one CM at least in CM. So one CM to hold and one AM to attack. If you think about it aswell Xabi Alonso is cheaper and solid 94 do you really want to have to splurge more cash on a player who is worse suited to the position for the sake of maybe in 2 years time a 1 or 2 rating difference?

IMO you should focus on getting Alonso. I love Ozil as a player but it is much more tactically sound to opt for Alonso as his position is much better suited to your needs!

shoupd i give away my negredo for lewandoski from bourrisa and either gibbs or jose angel off roma??

Id keep a hold of Negredo unless you need depth in your LB position. He's got 3 goals in 8 games I believe and is a solid forward to have.He is also in an around the Spanish national team atm mainly due to Feronegoal Torres' torrid form. So Id keep him unless you need depth.