lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

pretty surprised that i'm asking a question myself :rolleyes:

gago+garay for my gattuso.

wad do u guys think?

cheers

Would do that. Garay + gago are more on increasing curves and gattuso is on a decreasing curve so i think i would do it.

wad do u guys think?

cheers

I'd say take it and don't look back.

Although I don't know if it'd go through.

Gago is a fabulous player, no need to say too much more. Garay, remember, is a Real Madrid player on loan at Santander, and with their defensive line so incredibly shambolic at the moment he would make a difference next season.

Gattuso is on the way down.

wad do u guys think?

cheers

That's like a dream deal! :eek:

Gago and Garay is the future of Real Madrid!!!

Gattuso is one of those old Milanians, and of course, who juz fell and would fall even more in the near future :D

That's like a dream deal! :eek:

Gago and Garay is the future of Real Madrid!!!

Gattuso is one of those old Milanians' date=' and of course, who juz fell and would fall even more in the near future :D[/quote']

Its a great deal but surely the dream deal is Kaka + Messi + 99mil for Gattuso :P Only joking you mate its a gereat eal definately accept :)

Its a great deal but surely the dream deal is Kaka + Messi + 99mil for Gattuso :P Only joking you mate its a gereat eal definately accept :)

I totally forgot about a deal like that :P ' date=' Anyway that will be a dream deal but never a [i']real deal[/i] coz a group called SMFA would shatter the dream :eek:

Anyway cheers for the comment ZRedstall ;)

thanks m8s.

i have another deal in another club.

robben+gago for my mertesecker which was accepted. I think it is decent' date=' but finding a backup for mertesecker would be a problem.

What do you ppl think?

cheers[/quote']

good deal for u...the only bad bit is u say u need a back up for mertesecker which if ur defence is small it will make ur defence even smaller

Now' date=' I just got an offer from City for Tevez.

Who should I swap Tevez for?

Essien or Robinho[/color']

well it depends on your squad. They are both very good players and a welcome addition to any squad. Robinho's form has been blowing hot and cold ever since he joined city. Essien has a long term injury which may cause his rating to drop at the next English changes. However knowing what Essien can do, it'll prob go back up and the changes after. So it depends of do I need a brilliant centre midfielder or a great winger?

Now' date=' I just got an offer from City for Tevez.

Who should I swap Tevez for?

Essien or Robinho[/color']

man city hasnt been doing very well, struggling in mid table. I reckon it is only a matter of time before robinho faces the drop tbh.

essien has a long term injury and is certain to drop to 94. But once he returns, 95 will only be a matter of time.

it ultimately depends on whether u need a winger or a midfielder. Wingers are rare in the game, and based on this, i'm more tempted to go for robinho.

cheers

I've decided to actually keep Tevez, I know he is barely playing right now but I think I will be fine or maybe later I will decide to trade him. If I did do it I probably would have taken Robinho just to have Robinho and Ronaldo on the wings with Berba and Rooney up front. Maybe try and buy any decent midfielder later.

Something else I was thinking of was selling Ronaldo to Real Madrid for maybe Diarra and Higuan(+30M which I was offered earlier) and then trade Tevez for Robinho.

Thanks for the replies.

i made an offer to inter for Napoli have made an offer to Internazionale for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £10,000,000 plus Stefan KIESSLING and Matías FRITZLER.

but he countered

Internazionale have made a counter offer to Napoli for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £0 plus Marek HAMSIK and Stefan KIESSLING .

should i do this. i was hoping to eep hamsik.

so i countered this

Napoli have made a new offer to Internazionale for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £6,000,000 plus Stefan KIESSLING and Walter GARGANO

should i do the deal that he countered

i made an offer to inter for Napoli have made an offer to Internazionale for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £10' date='000,000 plus Stefan KIESSLING and Matías FRITZLER.

but he countered

Internazionale have made a counter offer to Napoli for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £0 plus Marek HAMSIK and Stefan KIESSLING .

should i do this. i was hoping to eep hamsik.

so i countered this

Napoli have made a new offer to Internazionale for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £6,000,000 plus Stefan KIESSLING and Walter GARGANO

should i do the deal that he countered[/quote']

Huntelaar will join Real Madrid in January, so don't sell him.

im looking to buy him. im napoli. should i do the countered offer.

im not sure if hamersk will rise. :confused:

Sorry, didn't read the whole part :o

Well, I wouldn't do the deal as I don't think that with a Napoli you can afford to lose 2 players for 1...

I have made a bid (which has been accepted) for domenico Cristico in a striaght sway with Belluschi going the other way.

Should i keep the deal?

I'd say yes as Criscito is a very promising defender and Belluschi will never rise more than he is at Olympiakos...

Criscito is also a regular for the U21 Italy squad and is actually a player of Juve (on loan at Genoa this season). He'll be a regular for them in 2/3 years in my opinion...

Btw, happy anniversary :D

Hi guys, what do you think about this deal:

Carlos TEVEZ + Owen HARGREAVES for Sánchez DAVID VILLA.

I was thinking of offloading Hargreaves for some cash, but am having second thoughts about letting Tevez go after his performance against Blackburn. What do you guys feel?

:D. Thanks in advance!!!

Terence

Hi guys' date=' what do you think about this deal:

I was thinking of offloading Hargreaves for some cash, but am having second thoughts about letting Tevez go after his performance against Blackburn. What do you guys feel?

Terence[/quote']

Yeh. Thats a good deal. Villa will probably rise while Hargreaves will drop and Tevez might drop as well.

Hi guys' date=' what do you think about this deal:

Terence[/quote']

great deal imo.

villa is probably one of the top strikers in europe and deserves his rating.

hargreaves is out with a long term injury and faces the prospect of dropping.

i don't see tevez going up in the near future if he does not get regular football.

so it is 90+94 for a 95.

fair deal.

cheers