lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What's your favoured formation though? AMs can play in CM here so if you intended to put Alonso in CM and not DM then Ozil can do the same job. Both are solid players anyway and wont drop for a long time so either would be good.

My Favoured formation is 4-2-3-1 mate !

I'm hoping for something like this:

De Gea (89)

Ramos (94) Pique (95) Thiago Silva (93) Lahm (94)

Alonso (94) Schweinsteiger (94)

Iniesta (97) Rooney (95) ? ? ?

Maybe Gomez (94)

Tough decisions : - Think Im gonna keep De Gea in goal as hes one for the future' date=' ive bidded for Pique and Lahm, Ive got competition for Thiago Silva and I hope nobody bids for Ramos while i try get Alonso, As Ive said before West Ham have bidded for Alonso, I need hope nobody bids for B.Schweinsteiger while Lahm deal getting done, I need hope Iniesta dosent get bids in while Pique deal being done, Similar story with Gomez, Need get Lahm and Sch yet !

So Gotta wait quite a bit, will be doing 3 transfers straight away with Bayern ......

[b']On the Wing I could get:[/b]

Robben If I dont get Lahm, sch or Gomez.

Benzema or Higuain after Alonso and Sergio Ramos.

Robinho from Milan after Thiago Silva :confused:

De Gea (89)

Maybe Gomez (94)

Tough decisions : - Think Im gonna keep De Gea in goal as hes one for the future' date=' ive bidded for Pique and Lahm, Ive got competition for Thiago Silva and I hope nobody bids for Ramos while i try get Alonso, As Ive said before West Ham have bidded for Alonso, I need hope nobody bids for B.Schweinsteiger while Lahm deal getting done, I need hope Iniesta dosent get bids in while Pique deal being done, Similar story with Gomez, Need get Lahm and Sch yet !

So Gotta wait quite a bit, will be doing 3 transfers straight away with Bayern ......

Why dont you just Keep either Young or Nani for the last Wing? Nani could rise to 93 imo and Young should rise to 91?

De Gea (89)

Maybe Gomez (94)

Wow, thats some hard bidding right there. Anyway all these players like Iniesta, Schweinsteiger, Ramos and Gomez are big players so its likely someone will bid. Just hope they dont. Id get Alonso over Ozil now cause that formation needs a solid CM. I would also get Higuain for the wing too. 2nd choice is Benzema if you cant get Higuain.

Id keep a hold of Negredo unless you need depth in your LB position. He's got 3 goals in 8 games I believe and is a solid forward to have.He is also in an around the Spanish national team atm mainly due to Feronegoal Torres' torrid form. So Id keep him unless you need depth.

so the people i would get wont rise??

Lewandowski will definitely rise to 89. It will be hard for Negredo to get 91 with Sevilla where as Lewandowski can reach 90 in Bundesliga cause Dortmund are in champions league and it is still possible for them to win the title again this yr. Id take Lewandowski and Gibbs for him. Really Gibbs is currently injured but when he is back I believe he will get his fair share of games to get a rise of +1. Lewandowski and Gibbs are both young as well. In the future, it works out for you.

Lewandowski could rise but Negredo is better then him. And Gibbs well hes never really been impressive when hes played.... Ive been dissapointed by him tbh. He is injured atm i think and when hes back from injury he should get games ahead of Andre Santos but IMO Gibbs isnt going to be a fantastic LB. He just seems like a decent one to me.

Guest <klhepworth.

Could anyone order these strikers for me:

Brett Holman

David Goodwillie

Franco Di Santo

Eric Choupo-Moting

Simon Cox

Jay Bothroyd

Cheers in advance:)

Lewandowski will definitely rise to 89. It will be hard for Negredo to get 91 with Sevilla where as Lewandowski can reach 90 in Bundesliga cause Dortmund are in champions league and it is still possible for them to win the title again this yr. Id take Lewandowski and Gibbs for him. Really Gibbs is currently injured but when he is back I believe he will get his fair share of games to get a rise of +1. Lewandowski and Gibbs are both young as well. In the future' date=' it works out for you.[/quote']

i can get either angel or gibbs

Wow' date=' thats some hard bidding right there. Anyway all these players like Iniesta, Schweinsteiger, Ramos and Gomez are big players so its likely someone will bid. Just hope they dont. Id get Alonso over Ozil now cause that formation needs a solid CM. I would also get Higuain for the wing too. 2nd choice is Benzema if you cant get Higuain.[/quote']

Yh :/, Chances are the Likes of City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc could bid for them once their first deals with the big clubs are complete, I just hope they dont:D,

Could anyone order these strikers for me:

Brett Holman 10 - 3 Max rating 88

David Goodwillie 8 - 0 Max rating 88

Franco Di Santo 10 - 3 max rating 88

Eric Choupo-Moting 12 - 3 max rating 87

Simon Cox 5 - 0 max rating 88

Jay Bothroyd 9 - 2 max rating 88

Cheers in advance:)

1) Franco Di Santo

2) Brett Holman

3) Jay Bothroyd

4) Choupo-Moting

5) David Goodwillie

6) Simon Cox

I would say based on performances this is about correct, Ive done a little bit of research n ive put games played, Goal scored and Max rating of his club by their names on your message (What I quoted) :)

5) David Goodwillie

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

aogo for 12 mil is he worth it ?

If you need a LB/DM or your GW is very competitive do that.. Aogo won't rise for sure, but he won't drop.. Solid rating, but nothing exceptional.. Nevertheless, a lot of teams (juventus for exmple) are rumoured to be interested in him, so you can never know.. There are better players in those positions of course, but he's not that bad if you don't expect him to rise :)

All these good deals ? :) - I'm quite sure they are, Confirmation would be nice anyway :)

Thiago Silva (93) - £3M + Kuszczak (87) + Valencia (91)

Pique (95) - Ferdinand (94) + Fletcher (92)

Lahm (94) - £225K + Evra (94) + Owen (88)

Alonso (94) - £4.4M + Carrick (92)

Gotze (89) - £7M + Gibson (86) + M.Diouf (86)

:):)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

All these good deals ? :) - I'm quite sure they are' date=' Confirmation would be nice anyway :)

[b']Thiago Silva[/b] (93) - £3M + Kuszczak (87) + Valencia (91)

A short, fast, but HUGE YES mate :) GREAT deals, you're building a super-team :D

All these good deals ? :) - I'm quite sure they are' date=' Confirmation would be nice anyway :)

[b']Thiago Silva[/b] (93) - £3M + Kuszczak (87) + Valencia (91)

No all these deals are terrible so overated all the guys you're getting in ;) haha

Na you know I think they are all great deals mate good luck with the 2nd batch!!!

A short' date=' fast, but HUGE YES mate :) GREAT deals, you're building a super-team :D[/quote']

Thanks a lot mate :), I would Rep you but because I repped the other day about another deal it wont let me, Gotta spread.

No all these deals are terrible so overated all the guys you're getting in ;) haha

Na you know I think they are all great deals mate good luck with the 2nd batch!!!

Haha Thanks mate, Repped you earlier. :)

Thanks a lot mate :)' date=' I would Rep you but because I repped the other day about another deal it wont let me, Gotta spread.

Haha Thanks mate, Repped you earlier. :)[/quote']

Cheers mate :) i'm here to help :)

Cheers mate :) i'm here to help :)

Cheers mate' date=' By the Way, The City manager bidded for Thiago Silva as soon as GW Opened at 1am Yesterday Morning, Well Just been accepted !

The offer for Thiago SILVA of Milan from Manchester United has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth £0 plus James MILNER and Kolo TOURE involving Thiago SILVA of Milan and Manchester City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Milan will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Mine was £3M Plus kuszczak 87 and Valencia 91, Theres is a 90 and 91 !

I think they may get him, Im guessing their offer was over Chairmans Value with No cash involved, I think theres looks better than mine :(

Sell Skrtel? He is on level 4 unhappiness now and it will probably reach level 5 so i need to try get the best deal i can for him now!

He hasn't impressed me this season

Sell him even if he didn't have concerns

this is not a question about my deals rather than a deal i just saw made.

Sergio Ramos, one of the best defenders in SM was given away for..wait for it.

Jordan Henderson +

Douglas Costa +

20 mil

probably the worst deal i have seen in SM imo

this is not a question about my deals rather than a deal i just saw made.

Sergio Ramos' date=' one of the best defenders in SM was given away for..wait for it.

Jordan Henderson +

Douglas Costa +

20 mil

probably the worst deal i have seen in SM imo[/quote']

Amazing ! :P