lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Sandro of tottenham worth keeping? I've had a bid for him, and i can buy scott Parker with half the money I'd be getting for Sandro.

My CM's:

Moutinho

Leiva Lucas

Lass Diarra

Sandro

Nocerino (on loan)

I also have: What are they likely to rise to in the next changes?

Rodwell

Ramsey

Erikson (AM)

Thanks in Advance

Is Sandro of tottenham worth keeping? I've had a bid for him' date=' and i can buy scott Parker with half the money I'd be getting for Sandro.

My CM's:

Moutinho

Leiva Lucas

Lass Diarra

Sandro

Nocerino (on loan)

I also have: What are they likely to rise to in the next changes?

Rodwell

Ramsey

Erikson (AM)

Thanks in Advance[/quote']

Parker could hit 90 while Sandro is def worth keeping. he got injured but when he is fit, he is in the squad and playing well. + he is a lot younger than Parker. i would keep him

just been offered to buy ENRIQUE' date=' José for 8 mil

should i sign[/quote']

If money is not an option (you are rich), yeah.

He'll certainly get a rise to 89 if Liverpool continue doing well and Enrique continues to play well.

C. Eriksen & D. Silva for C. Fabregas? I have Silva and Eriksen

It depends on your depth' date=' I reckon. Obviously Silva is a quality player but I don't think he'll hit 94 this season, perhaps the next though.. Admittedly, highly rated defenders aren't as common as highly rated midfielders or strikers.

Eriksen is a great talent and will definitely hit 88 in the next changes, probably 89. Eventually I think he has 91/92 potential.

However, Fabregas has just moved to the best club in the world and is playing regularly. Provided Barcelona win the La Liga or Champions League and Fabregas plays well he could reach 96.

You're not paying any money so you're essentially giving an 89 & 93 for a 95 which seems like a good deal. Like I said though, it does depend on your depth. Who do you have playing CM and CB?[/font']

C. Eriksen & D. Silva for C. Fabregas? I have Silva and Eriksen

You are giving too much' date=' stay away from that deal.

It depends on your depth, I reckon. Obviously Silva is a quality player but I don't think he'll hit 94 this season, perhaps the next though.. Admittedly, highly rated defenders aren't as common as highly rated midfielders or strikers.

Eriksen is a great talent and will definitely hit 88 in the next changes, probably 89. Eventually I think he has 91/92 potential.

However, Fabregas has just moved to the best club in the world and is playing regularly. Provided Barcelona win the La Liga or Champions League and Fabregas plays well he could reach 96.

You're not paying any money so you're essentially giving an 89 & 93 for a 95 which seems like a good deal. Like I said though, it does depend on your depth. Who do you have playing CM and CB?

I think you are having the "Silva's" Mixed up here, He said D.Silva which is the AM in City, and he's definatly in for a rise :)

You are giving too much' date=' stay away from that deal.

I think you are having the "Silva's" Mixed up here, He said D.Silva which is the AM in City, and he's definatly in for a rise :)[/quote']

Oh sheet, yeah.. My bad. :o

Silva is an amazing player and if Fabregas is rated 95 then David should be too really.. You would be giving away too much, but in SM terms it's not a terrible deal, just one that's not worthwhile.

Muniain or Schurrle?

Muniain is still so young' date=' once he moves to a bigger club he will improve a lot and has the benefit of being part of a raft of young spanish talent. Schurrle is great but between the two Muniain edges him out.

Hazard = 20m and Eduardo Salvio (Atletico)

Done a great deal there haven't I?

You know you have wo0dsy

Who is best :

Walcott

Pedro

Pato

or would you reccomend signing some young talent such as muniain' date='salvio,schurrle etc?[/quote']

Out of them Pedro. He is also Versatile and can play on the wing or in strike.

well i play 4-3-3 so you thinnk go for pedro or would you suggest younger talent ... or do you think pato would be the better opt in the 4-3-3 formation

Pedro certainly fits into that position slightly better' date=' although in SM it doesn't really make a difference..

For the short-term Pedro is the better option as he's a higher rating and is likely to keep it for quite a while, it's just very unlikely that he's going to rise.

Pato would be a better option for the long-term as he's got more potential independently. Milan are pretty good at progressing young talents - or have been in the past. He's currently injured which means his 92 is definitely safe, but will struggle to reach 93 before next season.[/font']

Who is best :

Walcott

Pedro

Pato

or would you reccomend signing some young talent such as muniain' date='salvio,schurrle etc?[/quote']

You should wash your mouth out for mentioning Walcott in the same list as those other two!! lol.

I think Pedro's peaked at 93....but Pato, at 92 could go further. Depends on whether he can stay injury free.

well i play 4-3-3 so you thinnk go for pedro or would you suggest younger talent ... or do you think pato would be the better opt in the 4-3-3 formation

Doesn't really make a different as fwd players can play on the wing in a 4-3-3 but I would still go for Pedro as Pato's constant injuries seem to be stopping him from rising so it will be a while before he gets 93 and will definitely be a while before he gets to 94 so you should get Pedro who is already at 93 plus its always a bonus to have a player from Barcelona.

Muniain or Schurrle?

Muniain

Who is best :

Walcott

Pedro

Pato

out of those I would choose Pato