Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You should wash your mouth out for mentioning Walcott in the same list as those other two!! lol.

I think Pedro's peaked at 93....but Pato' date=' at 92 could go further. Depends on whether he can stay injury free.[/quote']

I have walcott so just wondered if any1 said that he had been good for them but as expected no 1 did so will be trading walcott for pedro/pato still yet to decide as I arent sure if pato's injuries are going to be a wise thing to help in his progress or if he will be able to hit 93/94 but then again pedro is likely to only go up by 1 if he hasnt already peaked

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Navas + pepe/chiellini = ribery + t silva

mine are the bold ones

Defenders: Alves - Vidic - Pique - Pepe - Chiellini - Lahm - Sakho

Wingers - Navas - Muller - Ozil - Silva

i play 3-5-2 so do only need 6 defenders and sakho's my super sub :P

1) is it a good deal?

2) which one should i sell out of pepe and chiellini

need to sell both to have the money else navas would be packing his bags

Also' date=' I have arteta should I keep him or does any1 have any ideas of who I could get in midfield alongside mascherano and de rossi around about 12-15m ?[/quote']

Arteta's been playing pretty well for Arsenal and could get a +1 provided they sort their form out and earn a respectable finishing place.

For that amount though there are other options available like Pastore, Martinez, Anderson, Ramires, Gotze, Kroos..

Arteta's been playing pretty well for Arsenal and could get a +1 provided they sort their form out and earn a respectable finishing place.

For that amount though there are other options available like Pastore' date=' Martinez, Anderson, Ramires, Gotze, Kroos..[/font']

I know arteta has been playing well but do you think he has done enough to be 91 tbf I think he could be maxed out at 90 as he isnt anything special ... so do you think gotze etc would be better to bring in?

Navas + pepe/chiellini = ribery + t silva

mine are the bold ones

Defenders: Alves - Vidic - Pique - Pepe - Chiellini - Lahm - Sakho

Wingers - Navas - Muller - Ozil - Silva

i play 3-5-2 so do only need 6 defenders and sakho's my super sub :P

1) is it a good deal?

2) which one should i sell out of pepe and chiellini

need to sell both to have the money else navas would be packing his bags

I'd prefer to sell Pepe over Chiellini to be honest.. Both their teams are playing well but Chiellini's already got 94 so you'd be better off keeping him.

Either way it's a good deal for you though..

92 + 93 = 95 + 93

92 + 94 = 95 + 93

That'd be a fair deal just to get Ribery' date=' so you're essentially getting Silva for free. :P[/font']

I know arteta has been playing well but do you think he has done enough to be 91 tbf I think he could be maxed out at 90 as he isnt anything special ... so do you think gotze etc would be better to bring in?

I would definitely favour one of the younger options listed over Arteta mate' date=' yes. All of the players I mentioned are likely to get a +1 by the end of the season, and Arteta is less likely to than any of them.[/font']

Stijn SCHAARS 89 + Abu Diarra 91 + Oscar Cardozo 90 + Keisuke Honda 89 for Kaka 94 who is getting the better half.

Depends on if you need depth. If you are short of players then this deal is great but if you dont need players and only want to improve your sqaud rating id keep Kaka.

None of those players other then Honda are very good players. So if you are using them to get Kaka who should be safe on his 94 then do it.

If you are selling Kaka but need depth DESPERATELY then do it but personally id be expecting 2 91+ players who are solid in their rating at least for kaka and well Diarra isnt solid Cardozo isnt solid and ive never heard of SCHAARS :P so he cant be anything special.

Basically get kaka!

only sell him if you are desperate for players

He hasnt done enough for 91 and it will be quite hard for him to hit 91 especially because Arsenal might not get a CL spot this year. The EPL is really tough. I would definitely give him for one of the players that R|Pancake|x mentioned. I would probably give him for Gotze, Ramires or Pastore.

Neymar OR Pato ?

Pato by far.

Neymar hasnt proved anything yet. Till he moves to europe he wont rise past 90.

And his move to europe seems to be happening later then most thought hes just signed a new contract with Santos keeping him there till 2015 i believe. Basically Pato is already higher he can rise a bit more if he can stay uninjured. Neymar is still unproven and I personally question how he will adapt to a league like the PL Spain is more possible but yeah.

Pato is much better atm hes two ratings higher at a better team and Neymar is unlikely to move anytime soon get Pato.