lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vertonghen
personally id say vertonghen ... good solid defender and still young could rise higher if he is playing well

Thanks both but Matthew, both Coates + Henderson are younger? :D

can anyone give me a rating prediction on the 3 over the next few changes?

Pato by far.

Neymar hasnt proved anything yet. Till he moves to europe he wont rise past 90.

And his move to europe seems to be happening later then most thought hes just signed a new contract with Santos keeping him there till 2015 i believe. Basically Pato is already higher he can rise a bit more if he can stay uninjured. Neymar is still unproven and I personally question how he will adapt to a league like the PL Spain is more possible but yeah.

Pato is much better atm hes two ratings higher at a better team and Neymar is unlikely to move anytime soon get Pato.

ok mate thanks for the advice ... I have bid for pato would have said pedro but cant sign anymore from barca till end of season ... also got bid in for gotze

Thanks both but Matthew' date=' both Coates + Henderson are younger? :D

can anyone give me a rating prediction on the 3 over the next few changes?[/quote']

ino they are but I think coates will do well rating wise but I cant see henderson going up much mate for a while however I mean for a CB usually the better CB's are older ... but vertonghen is young and at his rating he is solid for a long while

Iv just joined a very competative forum filled gameworld. I'v never been in such a competative setup before. I've decided to sell Kompany and Joe Hart cus im in div 4 and for the money i can get for them i can buy a complete first 11. I was offered Sakho straight swap for Kompany earlier and i countered Sakho + 20m and he said im way over valuing him which i dont believe i am so my question is how much are these types of players worth in these championships?

Iv just joined a very competative forum filled gameworld. I'v never been in such a competative setup before. I've decided to sell Kompany and Joe Hart cus im in div 4 and for the money i can get for them i can buy a complete first 11. I was offered Sakho straight swap for Kompany earlier and i countered Sakho + 20m and he said im way over valuing him which i dont believe i am so my question is how much are these types of players worth in these championships?

id say sakho and 10m would be a minimum you should look for kmpany not too sure on hart ... what gameworld is it mate might have a gander

If you sell Hart and Kompany in a competitive GW then I can only put it to you like this:

Would you also cut off your feet before running a marathon???

KEEP THEM!!;)

If you sell Hart and Kompany in a competitive GW then I can only put it to you like this:

Would you also cut off your feet before running a marathon???

KEEP THEM!!;)

Im a div 4 side and apart from these players my squad is very thin and lacking quality so im looking to sell off 1 or 2 big players to fund signings in other areas

Im a div 4 side and apart from these players my squad is very thin and lacking quality so im looking to sell off 1 or 2 big players to fund signings in other areas

Dont sell hart at whatever cost. 90+ gk's are near-impossible to acquire in competitive set-ups and he has the ability to be 94 in my opinion.

If you MUST sell Kompany make sure you get some good players in exchange for him. He will be a wanted man so you should be able to get some good offers if you transfer list him.

Just dont sell Joe Hart!!!!

Kompany you will want 2 good players for or Sahko +20 million which isnt unfair deal at all. The other manager is trying to get himself a good deal. Kompany will rise to 93 these changes most likely Sahko will stay 90

I would not accept any less then Shako + 20 million for him. You can get better deals for Kompany trust me.

any more on Coates + Henderson or Vertonghen?

Probably Vertonghen....

Henderson isnt that great and Coates needs gametime before anyone can really assess his future. Vertonghen is solid fairly young and flexible. Keep him mate

Just dont sell Joe Hart!!!!

Kompany you will want 2 good players for or Sahko +20 million which isnt unfair deal at all. The other manager is trying to get himself a good deal. Kompany will rise to 93 these changes most likely Sahko will stay 90

I would not accept any less then Shako + 20 million for him. You can get better deals for Kompany trust me.

See this is what i think yet so far iv had about 10 bids and none of them have been anywhere near good enough and when i counter they just reject! Whatever happens he wont be going on the cheap.

See this is what i think yet so far iv had about 10 bids and none of them have been anywhere near good enough and when i counter they just reject! Whatever happens he wont be going on the cheap.

There is absolutely no point selling any good player for less then they are worth. You might be in division 4 they might be able to buy you an average first 11 but you should never undersell knowingly players like Hart or Kompany.

If the guy wont part with Sahko and 20 million hes not interested in a fair deal and tbh I think hes lucky to get Kompany for Sahko and 20 as Id be wanting another player instead of the cash normally.

Guest <klhepworth.

C. Eriksen & D. Silva for C. Fabregas? I have Silva and Eriksen

Too much' date=' Fabregas will stay at 95 for a bit before rising and the two you're giving are both on for rises.

just been offered to buy ENRIQUE, José for 8 mil

should i sign

Yes, he'll most likely rise.

Muniain or Schurrle?

I'd go for Schurrle based on him being slightly more versatile on SM and could hit 90 if he's lucky. Not much between them really' date=' but Schurrle's got more of a chance in his NT at the moment too.

Who is best :

Walcott

Pedro

Pato

or would you reccomend signing some young talent such as muniain,salvio,schurrle etc?

1. Pedro

2. Pato

3. Walcott

I'd go for a younger talent over Walcott, personally.

should i buy Kanoute for 7.6 mil ?

i know he is rather old but he is still scoring and playing well imo

i play 4-3-2-1 right now' date=' my attack is Higuain, Chamakh, Hazard

he would start some games instead of Chamakh[/quote']

I wouldn't bother, spend the cash on risers and prospects:)

di maria or pato?

martinez' date=' ganso or gotze?[/quote']

First one I'd say Di Maria has better prospects ratings-wise, but if you need a striker, get Pato.

1. Gotze

2. Ganso

3. Martinez

Pedro for Gotze and Modric who gets better deal?

Gotze and Modric every time!

Neymar OR Pato ?

Hmmm' date=' difficult one, Neymar is a very rare player in SM terms, like Gotze or Messi and a few others, if you've got him, a lot of people will want him, however he's not proven over in Europe. He could move in the summer though, so it's your gamble. Pato is safe but probably won't rise, struggling with injuries and consistency.

Henderson + Coates or Vertonghen?

Fair deal, Henderson probably won't rise, Coates could squeeze a +1 due to the Copa. Vertonghen won't rise, won't drop, very versatile and interesting the likes of Arsenal, get the two Liverpool players if you need depth, if not stick with Jan.

As many have said, keep them, you'll regret it if you hang around, you'll be better off working hard to get prospects and risers in and building a team up rather than swapping to World-Class players for 11 most-likely average ones.

Don't know if some of these replies are worthless now, but thought I'd try give a bit of a contribution to the thread as I haven't for a while:)

@

Seriously dont ever undersell.

I did a stupid deal a few months ago in a brand new EC as Man Utd I needed cash desperately to buy some players. I got an offer for my Ashley Young for 10m + Josh McEachran and cos I needed the money badly to improve the squad I took it when I couldve got a much better deal for him. It's probably the only bad deal I've done where I've knowingly undersold a player and I still regret it. To rub salt in the wound come to play Chelsea for the first time in the season and guess who gets the winner in a 4-3 game ..... Young :P

Dont undersell mate the deals come back to haunt you :P !!!!

I did a stupid deal a few months ago in a brand new EC as Man Utd I needed cash desperately to buy some players. I got an offer for my Ashley Young for 10m + Josh McEachran and cos I needed the money badly to improve the squad I took it when I couldve got a much better deal for him. It's probably the only bad deal I've done where I've knowingly undersold a player and I still regret it. To rub salt in the wound come to play Chelsea for the first time in the season and guess who gets the winner in a 4-3 game ..... Young :P

Yeh think im gonna hang onto them and see what i can do with the rest of my squad.

MULUMBU, Youssouf or DIAME, Mohamed?

Guest <klhepworth.

I need a winger' date=' Mesut Ozil or Franck Ribery?[/quote']

Ozil.

Exactly!

1) Franco Di Santo

2) Brett Holman

3) Jay Bothroyd

4) Choupo-Moting

5) David Goodwillie

6) Simon Cox

I would say based on performances this is about correct' date=' Ive done a little bit of research n ive put games played, Goal scored and Max rating of his club by their names on your message (What I quoted) :)

5) David Goodwillie[/quote']

Cheers mate a huge help, really useful stuff you've given me, repped! So you'd recommend Di Santo? I was going to go for him, do you think the others could have a better chance at rising?

Any others other opinions on which of these 6 to get?:)

Kompany will be 93 soon Sakho will stay at 90 unless your playing this game for about 4 years Kompany will always be higher rated don't do that deal!

I wouldn't sell hart unless you can get two solid 90's or a 90 and Talented 89. He's soon to be 92 and could go higher in my opinion England finally have answered there Goalkeeper problem with him :)