lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ahh right he's been injured' date=' :) cheers mate[/quote']

Yeah he got injured early on was rushed back a bit made the injury bit worse and has been easing back into fitness now. But when he's fit he will play. Real didnt pay 27 mil for nothing :P

Yes and Alaba' date=' But I wouldnt beable bid anyway, I cant go over £4.3m, Thats alls Ive got for a Cheap CM Rated 85-87, Hasebe fits well, think I should go for him ?[/quote']

One sec ill do a quick search for CM in that price range give you a couple names worth having?

Yes and Alaba' date=' But I wouldnt beable bid anyway, I cant go over £4.3m, Thats alls Ive got for a Cheap CM Rated 85-87, Hasebe fits well, think I should go for him ?[/quote']

Juraj Kucka coz slovenians are cool B), Mcdonald Mariga if your really desperate

I have Agger' date=' external offer gives me enough money to buy one of these two:

Fabio Coentrao or Jan Vertonghen

play 3-5-2 with alex (selling for david luiz), walker, jones, agger, bosingwa and badstuber

I know coentrao hasnt had the best of starts at RM and hasn't picked up many appearances, but Vertonghen is capped at Ajax, so its a tough one.

Its an argentine GW so all the best players are available, so i was leaning towards getting coentrao as he'd be worth more,a nd thus allow me to make more moeny when i sell him on.

Coentrao would be worth 15.6m to my chairman, so would be able to sell him for around 17m,

Vertonghen would be worth 11.7m to my chairman, which is less than what i paid for him, so would make around 13m when selling,

TIA[/quote']

Id get Coentrao out of the two but injury isnt the only reason he hasnt been playing though. Its cause he cant get at LB due to Marcelo being preferred.

One sec ill do a quick search for CM in that price range give you a couple names worth having?

Is Tiote available he's 4.2 in most gameworlds i believe

Jamie O'Hara is good option too

Oriel Romeu

Jack Colback

Try those players first....

Is Tiote available he's 4.2 in most gameworlds i believe

Jamie O'Hara is good option too

Oriel Romeu

Jack Colback

Try those players first....

Ive thought of Tiote mate, Hes availble but in the GW Im looking for the CM In, He is £4.9m :(

Jack Colback is at his current club but the manager isnt willing to loan or sell him.

Jamie O Hara is £4.5m :eek:, Ive got £4.4m :rolleyes:.

Romeu is on Loan at Brentford from his real club Chelsea.

Ive thought of Tiote mate' date=' Hes availble but in the GW Im looking for the CM In, He is £4.9m :(

Jack Colback is at his current club but the manager isnt willing to loan or sell him.

Jamie O Hara is £4.5m :eek:, Ive got £4.4m :rolleyes:.

Romeu is on Loan at Brentford from his real club Chelsea.[/quote']

:/ thats unlucky mate :/ O'Hara or Tiote (especially Tiote are good players to have)

In that case go for Makoto Hasebe he wont drop in rating he gets enough games at Wolfsburg to stay but as soon as you can id sell him for Tiote or O Hara......

:/ thats unlucky mate :/ O'Hara or Tiote (especially Tiote are good players to have)

In that case go for Makoto Hasebe he wont drop in rating he gets enough games at Wolfsburg to stay but as soon as you can id sell him for Tiote or O Hara......

Yh, But then again mate, Hasebe is a rating higher and is at a better club than O'Hara in my opinion.

Yeah, When Ban ends I will sell him, Just need a good CM For the short term, i can improve my team again next round of transfers. :)

Yh' date=' But then again mate, Hasebe is a rating higher and is at a better club than O'Hara in my opinion.

Yeah, When Ban ends I will sell him, Just need a good CM For the short term, i can improve my team again next round of transfers. :)[/quote']

Yeah in SM terms its better to get him I guess but if you are able to when his TB is lifted get in Tiote *if he hasnt risen by then* sorry could come up with another player for you mate.

Yeah in SM terms its better to get him I guess but if you are able to when his TB is lifted get in Tiote *if he hasnt risen by then* sorry could come up with another player for you mate.

Nah mate its fine, When I first posted wondering what CM To go for I kinda guessed Hasebe would probably be the answer as hes quite cheap for a 87 rated player, But Yh tiote would of been the better player to sign really, Hopefully nobody buys him in the next few months lol :D

Best prospect to buy? Sturridge' date=' Gaitan, or Muniain?

(muniain is more expensive and money is important in this GW)

And who will rise the fastest?[/quote']

Both Sturridge and Gaitan will rise to 89 in the next rating update. I doubt that Muniain will rise to 89 in the next rating update. I advice you to snap Sturridge ASAP B)

I'm in a situation in wich i can get one for the other ... a P/E Ter Stegen for Ahamada ... i wonder .. wich one will rise the most ?

I don't watch alot of Bundesliga but I've heard great things about Ter Stegen ... Ligue 1 is my speciality and Ahamada will be 87/88+ after the season has ended ... but my question is ... will Ter Stegen be rated similar after the season is over ??

And wich part of the deal would you rather have ?

Mind you all that I've somewhat already made up my mind about it :P

Chelsea have made an offer to Manchester United to swap Yoann GOURCUFF and Fábio COENTRAO for Esteban CAMBIASSO .

reject???

If you need more players I'd accept Coentrao and Gourcuff in a heartbeat mate.

Cambiasso is a dropper but will remain the top player out of these 3 for atleast another season ... Coentrao is the only riser in this trio since Gourcuff has hit his peak at Lyon.

I'm in a situation in wich i can get one for the other ... a P/E Ter Stegen for Ahamada ... i wonder .. wich one will rise the most ?

I don't watch alot of Bundesliga but I've heard great things about Ter Stegen ... Ligue 1 is my speciality and Ahamada will be 87/88+ after the season has ended ... but my question is ... will Ter Stegen be rated similar after the season is over ??

And wich part of the deal would you rather have ?

Mind you all that I've somewhat already made up my mind about it :P

I would take ter Stegen , he is playing very well , so does his team :) .

I would take ter Stegen ' date=' he is playing very well , so does his team :) .[/quote']

Ter Stegen has played 13 games with 5 clean sheets whereas Ahamada has played 14 games with 8 clean sheets ... Mönchengladbach is a better team then Tolouse IMO ... and the main question really was wether Ter Stegen would be rated similar to Ahamada after the season was over.

Ter Stegen has played 13 games with 5 clean sheets whereas Ahamada has played 14 games with 8 clean sheets ... Mönchengladbach is a better team then Tolouse IMO ... and the main question really was wether Ter Stegen would be rated similar to Ahamada after the season was over.

I'd hazard a guess that Ter Stegan will get to 83/84 these changes and Ahamada should get 84/85, if Ter Stegan gets 84 then it won't be too different come the end of the season, as long as all things remain the same both should be around 86/87, Germany is much more highly rated then France, which should account for any slight difference in performances.