lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi guys' date='

I have a offer for subotic which is godin and salvio. In a competitive GC and too be honest I thought it was quite fair.

What do you think?[/quote']

Nope I won't do the deal unless you really need salvio . Subotic isnmiles better than godin as godin will not rise above 90 (probably).

I have Agger' date=' external offer gives me enough money to buy one of these two:

Fabio Coentrao or Jan Vertonghen

play 3-5-2 with alex (selling for david luiz), walker, jones, agger, bosingwa and badstuber

I know coentrao hasnt had the best of starts at RM and hasn't picked up many appearances, but Vertonghen is capped at Ajax, so its a tough one.

Its an argentine GW so all the best players are available, so i was leaning towards getting coentrao as he'd be worth more,a nd thus allow me to make more moeny when i sell him on.

Coentrao would be worth 15.6m to my chairman, so would be able to sell him for around 17m,

Vertonghen would be worth 11.7m to my chairman, which is less than what i paid for him, so would make around 13m when selling,

TIA[/quote']

Coentrao

EDIT: nvm, i already rejected

Hi. Kaka has become available on my GW for 16M. Do you think he's worth this' date=' given his age? His rating is 94. Thanks.[/quote']

Yes ofc its worth it he's a top rated player and you can get him for just cash!!!

Shall I trade oriol Romeu with Lars bender ?

I would keep Lars Bender.

Hi. Kaka has become available on my GW for 16M. Do you think he's worth this' date=' given his age? His rating is 94. Thanks.[/quote']

It's worth it : even though Kaka is not that good anymore, just 16M for 94 rated player is one hell of a deal :)

I would keep Lars Bender.

It's worth it : even though Kaka is not that good anymore' date='[/b'] just 16M for 94 rated player is one hell of a deal :)

If you've seen him play this season like I have you would realise how wrong that statement is :P he's just been unlucky with injuries he is still fantastic!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you've seen him play this season like I have you would realise how wrong that statement is :P he's just been unlucky with injuries he is still fantastic!

If you had seen him play with AC Milan like I have you would not be saying that he is STILL fantastic.. Comparing this Kaka with the Milan one is absolutely ridicolous :D He was playing well before the injury and he has a marvellous technique, but physically speaking he's not that good anymore.. Moreover, he can be unlucky with injuries, but you can't deserve a 94 rating if you need 2 years to completely settle in Madrid and don't play for months as you are injured ;) I'm not saying that he'll drop, but he's not so safe :)

As far as the deal is concerned, only cash (only 16 mlns!!) for a 94 rated player is great ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you had seen him play with AC Milan like I have you would not be saying that he is STILL fantastic.. Comparing this Kaka with the Milan one is absolutely ridicolous :D He was playing well before the injury and he has a marvellous technique' date=' but physically speaking he's not that good anymore.. Moreover, he can be unlucky with injuries, but you can't deserve a 94 rating if you need 2 years to completely settle in Madrid and don't play for months as you are injured ;) I'm not saying that he'll drop, but he's not so safe :)

As far as the deal is concerned, only cash (only 16 mlns!!) for a 94 rated player is great ;)[/quote']

Not as good as he was at AC Milan obviously which is why hes gone down to 94 rating :P.

A fully fit Kaka is still something special to watch

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Santi Cazorla or Jesus Navas ?

I just cant decide between the 2. Its tough :(

I haven't seen him play recently, but Jesus Navas is said to be quite safe at these changes :) As a consequence, I'd suggest you to go for him only because his rating is higher than Cazorla's ATM, and the situation will probably be the same for several months.. Cazorla might have already capped, and I really can't see him overcoming a 92 rating, whereas Navas has already reached it :)

should i sell Kolarov and Dawson to external bidders (just for some cash) ?

my other DEF are Arbeloa' date=' Hummels, Taiwo, Zanetti, Debuchy, Cahill, (getting Kyle Walker atm)[/quote']

Kolarov yes Dawson No: Kolarov has a lot to do at City to get first team football, and Dawson is a first team player with Tottenham as well as being one of the best CB in England.

should i sell Kolarov and Dawson to external bidders (just for some cash) ?

my other DEF are Arbeloa' date=' Hummels, Taiwo, Zanetti, Debuchy, Cahill, (getting Kyle Walker atm)[/quote']

Kolorov gets game time and is used by Mancini regularly, plus he scores on occassion and has versatility. Keep him as he'll benefit from the Man city effect.

Taiwo had an injury and i hear he's not a fav of the milan management at LB the moment.

Kolarov yes Dawson No: Kolarov has a lot to do at City to get first team football' date=' and Dawson is a first team player with Tottenham as well as being one of the best CB in England.[/quote']

Dawson is not one of the best CB's at Tottenham (King is), let alone in England. He isn't even in the top 10 in England despite spurs good form.

Kolorov gets game time and is used by Mancini regularly' date=' plus he scores on occassion and has versatility. Keep him as he'll benefit from the Man city effect.

Taiwo had an injury and i hear he's not a fav of the milan management at LB the moment.

Dawson is not one of the best CB's at Tottenham (King is), let alone in England. He isn't even in the top 10 in England despite spurs good form.[/quote']

so you are saying, keep Kolarov and sell Dawson ?

so you are saying' date=' keep Kolarov and sell Dawson ?[/quote']

Saying its what i would do. But your just selling for cash, so it depends what areas of your sqaud your reinforcing. I don't rate dawson at his current rating and think Kolorov is fair at his. Not saying Dawson will def drop or anything.

Kolarov yes Dawson No: Kolarov has a lot to do at City to get first team football' date=' and Dawson is a first team player with Tottenham as well as being one of the best CB in England.[/quote']

You're clueless. Clichy is in great form at the moment but Mancini still uses both him and Kolarov as rotational players.

I wouldn't sell Kolarov at the moment. I would sell Taiwo and Zanetti before removing anyone else. Dawson will simply keep his 89.

Saying its what i would do. But your just selling for cash' date=' [b']so it depends what areas of your sqaud your reinforcing[/b]. I don't rate dawson at his current rating and think Kolorov is fair at his. Not saying Dawson will def drop or anything.

not any of them actually, im pretty happy with my team. just thought id sell some guys i hardly use and get some prospects for that money