lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Manchester United have made an offer to Real Madrid to swap Nemanja VIDIC and Franck RIBERY for Cristiano RONALDO .

What should I (Real Madrid) do?

I have loads of cash. I've got cash bids on Cazorla, Dominguez, Perotti, Montolivo, Gameiro and Giovinco.

Team is here. Ronaldo isn't injured for long.

realmadrid001.png

I have loads of cash. I've got cash bids on Cazorla' date=' Dominguez, Perotti, Montolivo, Gameiro and Giovinco.

[img']http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/tombstone15/realmadrid001.png[/img]

Well firstly WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING MARCELO AT LB??? :P

And now for the deal...

Ribery is actually solid on his 95 atm and so is Vidic on his 96.

Vidic has probably another year or 2 on that rating before he drops and Ribery has about a year or 2 aswell.

So between now and 2 years time its a good deal.

After that Ribery will drop down as will Vidic.

But youll still have 94/93 in Ribery for another year and 95/94 in Vidic

So 3 years down the line youll still have a decent deal for Ronaldo....

Unless you plan on playing the game for 4 more years I would do the deal as ratings wise its good for you and is a good fair offer for Ronaldo. You get a direct replacement in Ribery and the best Defender in the Game in Vidic.

So for me personally I would take it.

Been offered Banega + Shaqiri for my Hart + i get Hart back on loan for the season. I asked yesterday and was told by a few to keep hold of Hart if i can. Can i turn this down? Im div 4 Chesterfield in a very competative EC

Been offered Banega + Shaqiri for my Hart + i get Hart back on loan for the season. I asked yesterday and was told by a few to keep hold of Hart if i can. Can i turn this down? Im div 4 Chesterfield in a very competative EC

Definitely turn it down. Hart is your best keeper right? He will rise to 92 as well and you dont want to be left without a keeper. I know you be loaning him but the other manager can take him back at any time.

Definitely turn it down. Hart is your best keeper right? He will rise to 92 as well and you dont want to be left without a keeper. I know you be loaning him but the other manager can take him back at any time.

Yes i dont have another keeper really but iv been told Banega will get 91 and Shaqiri is quality so im in 2 minds :confused:

Wouldn't do it. You probably couldn't get a keeper of Hart's class as replacement and you're not being offered one anyway. Banega won't get 91 also.

I wouldnt do it and Shaqiri is one of my fave players to have atm :P

There is absolutely nothing stopping the other manager buying Hart off you and not loaning you him or loaning you him then cancelling it.

I never ever ever do loan deals as a part of a permanant deal for a player.

People scam you into selling it hasnt happened to me but I have seen it happen before in one of my GW's Plus you can get better players for Hart.

Honestly the only deal that I would say you should do with Hart cos your desperate for depth is

De Gea + a good 90-91 player or

Sczenzy and a 91-92 players.

and even then id check the deal on this thread before accepting :P

I wouldnt do it and Shaqiri is one of my fave players to have atm :P

There is absolutely nothing stopping the other manager buying Hart off you and not loaning you him or loaning you him then cancelling it.

I never ever ever do loan deals as a part of a permanant deal for a player.

People scam you into selling it hasnt happened to me but I have seen it happen before in one of my GW's Plus you can get better players for Hart.

Honestly the only deal that I would say you should do with Hart cos your desperate for depth is

De Gea + a good 90-91 player or

Sczenzy and a 91-92 players.

and even then id check the deal on this thread before accepting :P

He said he cant offer the deal anyway cus his chairman values it at 48m! :eek:

Yes i dont have another keeper really but iv been told Banega will get 91 and Shaqiri is quality so im in 2 minds :confused:

Who is this other keeper? Also Banega will not get 91 due to him not playing spectacular enough for 91 yet. He is also injured for 6 weeks now. Also Shaqiri is good but he wont reach a high rating in Switzerland league which doesnt get reviewed much. Hart is simply playing CL football and Man City is no.1 in the league. I wouldn't be suprised to see Hart reach 93 within a year.

He said he cant offer the deal anyway cus his chairman values it at 48m! :eek:

It's not a good deal anyway.

For your situation the only sort of deal I would do is a 90+ goalie (or De Gea and Sczezny) + a 90/91 rated outfield player who is solid or likely to rise in future.

I personally wouldnt sell Hart unless im getting a replacement goalie and a good player out of it too.

I don't want to sell him for less than he's worth, but i don't want to rip the other bloke off.

Out of the following players which is a fair deal for MY Sneidjer.

Marcelo, Mata, Cavani, Vidal, Ecuele Manga, Guaita, Rafinha, Alba, Garay.

I don't want to sell him for less than he's worth' date=' but i don't want to rip the other bloke off.

Marcelo, Mata, Cavani, Vidal, Ecuele Manga, Guaita, Rafinha, Alba, Garay.[/quote']

Best two player deal you can take it Marcelo and Mata/Cavani but I wouldnt be happy with just those two for Sneijder. I would take 3 players but that's just me though. Im guessing Sneijder is a valuable player in your squad. 92 + 91 wouldnt be enough for a 95 player who is safe at that rating.

I don't want to sell him for less than he's worth' date=' but i don't want to rip the other bloke off.

Marcelo, Mata, Cavani, Vidal, Ecuele Manga, Guaita, Rafinha, Alba, Garay.[/quote']

vidal and mata is good for you. you might be able to get alba with as well

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What do you think of these deals?

£3M + Ben Amos (78) + Rafael (89) = Vidal (91)

Yes.

£1m + Berbatov (93) = Cavani (91)

Yes.

£4m + Coutinho (86) = Rafinha (90)

Depends of your team but if you have a 91+ RB I wouldn't.

I am Buying the ones in Bold :) - I see them as good deals.

I'd do the two first deals for sure and I'd not do the third because I rate Coutinho pretty high.

I have loads of cash. I've got cash bids on Cazorla' date=' Dominguez, Perotti, Montolivo, Gameiro and Giovinco.

[img']http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/tombstone15/realmadrid001.png[/img]

That's a great deal....take it :D

What do you think of these deals?

£3M + Ben Amos (78) + Rafael (89) = Vidal (91)

£1m + Berbatov (93) = Cavani (91)

£4m + Coutinho (86) = Rafinha (90)

I am Buying the ones in Bold :) - I see them as good deals.

I'd do them all.

Thankyou to JoePi and Jamie 3184 for Confirming the deals I am doing.

Also, Can Somebody name me some portugese risers please, 19 Years of age And Under, I am hoping their current rating you give will be 75-80, I hope to get some good risers in :)

Best two player deal you can take it Marcelo and Mata/Cavani but I wouldnt be happy with just those two for Sneijder. I would take 3 players but that's just me though. Im guessing Sneijder is a valuable player in your squad. 92 + 91 wouldnt be enough for a 95 player who is safe at that rating.

I was considering two of the higher rated ones and then Alba and Guaita.

vidal and mata is good for you. you might be able to get alba with as well

His offer to me was Marcelo, who he has transfer listed and Vidal. But it didn't really take my fancy.

£4M + Nani (92) = Benzema (93) ?

I will be signing Benzema, Is this a good or bad deal for me in your opinion ?

Nani has played all 12 of Man United league games this season ! (Scoring 3

Benzema has played 10 out of 12 for Real Madrid in La Liga ! (Scoring 7)

Benzema can play up front aswell and is a rating higher than Nani, Not sure what to do...

I will be signing Benzema' date=' Is this a good or bad deal for me in your opinion ?

Benzema can play up front aswell and is a rating higher than Nani, Not sure what to do...[/quote']

If you need a Forward mate then go ahead Benzema is a solid 93 i can't see Nani going to 93 just yet and i'm guessing money is growing on trees ?

I will be signing Benzema' date=' Is this a good or bad deal for me in your opinion ?

Benzema can play up front aswell and is a rating higher than Nani, Not sure what to do...[/quote']

Do the deal. I would anyway due to Benzema's versatility and his form. He has scored a good amount of goals so far to stay at 93 and he'll continue to score no doubt. I do think Nani should be 93 already but the way he is playing now, he wont get it. He will get it soon though but Id do the deal for the reasons I stated.