Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I don't want to sell him for less than he's worth' date=' but i don't want to rip the other bloke off.

Out of the following players which is a fair deal for MY Sneidjer.

Marcelo, Mata, Cavani, Vidal, Ecuele Manga, Guaita, Rafinha, Alba, Garay.[/quote']

Marcelo and Mata for Sneijder seems like a fair trade to me, sure it's 92 + 91 for a 95, but in my eyes they are both in for a rise ( 93 + 92 is definatly not out of the question) And they definatly have potential to go higher.

But I guess it depends on what you need, do you really need Marcelo? Who would cover for Sneijder, would it be mata? if so it's a big decrease right away..

Maybe try to get Rafinha included in the deal, the future would be yours :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

If you need a Forward mate then go ahead Benzema is a solid 93 i can't see Nani going to 93 just yet and i'm guessing money is growing on trees ?

Money is kinda important to me' date=' But I can do this deal without being short :)

Do the deal. I would anyway due to Benzema's versatility and his form. He has scored a good amount of goals so far to stay at 93 and he'll continue to score no doubt. I do think Nani should be 93 already but the way he is playing now, he wont get it. He will get it soon though but Id do the deal for the reasons I stated.

Yh, I agree Nani should probably be 93, But I do like Benzemas Versatility :)

As I may of mentioned The man u GW Is new, Where Im doing Benzema deal, Ive got about £15m in the bank, Just offered Everton £8m for Jack Rodwell, Hes said he will accept but he wants Rafael, I said Rafael is already included in a deal, But I will see what you offer... He offered something bad, I asked on a message if he would give me :

£6m + Rodwell + Vellios = Rafael ...

He accepted :), Great deal for me right ? :):)

id take Benzema over Nani anytime

Yeah cheers mate, Im defo doing that deal ! :)

I'm getting Rodrigo ALEX for 15M' date=' but is he having matches at Chelsea?

is he save at 91? should I do the deal?

My CBs are: ROLANDO, Jorge -Bonucci - Ranocchia - J. Zanetti[/quote']

No, Dont do it, Hes only Played 3 Out of 12 matches this season !

He should drop to 90 ! - My advice is Look elsewhere in the Transfer Market !

:)

i currently have an offer on the table for negredo which can see him depart my club for lewandowski of borussia and jose angel of roma. im in need of a sub left back. is the deal worth it in general and do you think they will rise which can affect the judgement call on the deal??

second deal on the table is me giving away pazzini from inter and toprak from bater for luis suarez of liverpool. toprak is due a rise soon but pazzini and inter in general havent done that well. do you think i should do the deals?

i currently have an offer on the table for negredo which can see him depart my club for lewandowski of borussia and jose angel of roma. im in need of a sub left back. is the deal worth it in general and do you think they will rise which can affect the judgement call on the deal??

second deal on the table is me giving away pazzini from inter and toprak from bater for luis suarez of liverpool. toprak is due a rise soon but pazzini and inter in general havent done that well. do you think i should do the deals?

Yes on both deals.

any reasoning behind it??

Imo - Negredo staying at 90. Lewandowski will rise to 89 and should be 90 by the seasons end.

Angel has done very well at Roma and a +1 to 89 is a good possibility.

For the second deal:

Toprak should rise to 87 but Pazzini has been in shocking form this season and whilst I dont believe that a -1 is imminent, if he carries on the way he has this season then he will be 90 by the end of it.

Suarez can easily be 92 by the seasons end.

Imo - Negredo staying at 90. Lewandowski will rise to 89 and should be 90 by the seasons end.

Angel has done very well at Roma and a +1 to 89 is a good possibility.

For the second deal:

Toprak should rise to 87 but Pazzini has been in shocking form this season and whilst I dont believe that a -1 is imminent' date=' if he carries on the way he has this season then he will be 90 by the end of it.

Suarez can easily be 92 by the seasons end.[/quote']

thank you mate , hopefully before december 10 none of the german or italian ratings will get done. if not its a sound deal or else its a 2 part deal

thank you mate ' date=' hopefully before december 10 none of the german or italian ratings will get done. if not its a sound deal or else its a 2 part deal[/quote']

The 'big' leagues are being reviewed after Portugal ( which are being done this week ) according to SM's Twitter account.

So they should start changing from either Saturday or Tuesday

The 'big' leagues are being reviewed after Portugal ( which are being done this week ) according to SM's Twitter account.

So they should start changing from either Saturday or Tuesday

what order does it go ???

usually french then german , itlain , spainish then english. i dont know if its changed around as of late. but im hyped about the changes . all my players are going to rise with expect with the one or two droppers

Hi guys. I am seeking some opinions on my deals.

1st deal: My bid for Kyle Walker was accepted. I bid 1milliion and Femenia Kiko(which I think has a lot of potential) for Kyle Walker. However, I think Kyle Walker's road to success is faster and may get a rise in rating, performing well for England n Tottenham so far this season.

2nd deal: Should i get adebayor? he is performing well for tottenham this season, will his rating drop/rise? should i swap yaroslav rakytskiy + cash for him?

thanks.:)

Javi Martinez or M'Vila? I can sell Martinez for 17m and get M'Vila for 15.5m

I'd stick with Martinez. He's in good form at the moment and set to rise by the end of the season without doubt. The only downside is that there is a lot of competition ahead of him for a place in the Spanish national team' date=' although he is young.

M'vila also has potential but to rise he would need to move to a larger club, most likely outside of France too. For that reason I would prefer Martinez.[/font']

what order does it go ???

usually french then german ' date=' itlain , spainish then english. i dont know if its changed around as of late. but im hyped about the changes . all my players are going to rise with expect with the one or two droppers[/quote']

England

Spain

Italy

France

Germany

according to the 'next changes' on the player database.

I've made some offers for players in my GW and i'd just like some opinions on what people think of them in my favour. I'm basicaly trying to swap Rolfes for a different CM or DM:-

Milner - Straight swap

Khedira - Swap + Morata

M'vila - Swap + Morata

Luis Anderson - Swap + Morata

Vidal - Swap + Morata

Kroos - Straight swap

The only ones i see of having a chance are the Milner, Khedira and Kroos deals. Mainly due to the managers at the clubs of those players.

I know Kroos is a good talent but how soon will he rise as he is 89 at the moment and really i want a 90+ CM or DM for Rolfes?

I've made some offers for players in my GW and i'd just like some opinions on what people think of them in my favour. I'm basicaly trying to swap Rolfes for a different CM or DM:-

Milner - Straight swap

Khedira - Swap + Morata

M'vila - Swap + Morata

Vidal - Swap + Morata

Kroos - Straight swap

The only ones i see of having a chance are the Milner' date=' Khedira and Kroos deals. Mainly due to the managers at the clubs of those players.

I know Kroos is a good talent but how soon will he rise as he is 89 at the moment and really i want a 90+ CM or DM for Rolfes?[/quote']

Kroos will rise when German changes come, he deserves a +1 and I can't see him not getting it

Your best bets are: M'Vila, Vidal and Kroos - Milner is an average player but very consistent, Khedira and Anderson i would steer clear off.

I would try to keep Morata as he is a good talent as well, try to put in some cash instead of Morata as he is worth that little on SM

M'Vila > Kroos > Vidal. Although Kroos may be ahead of M'Vila atm

Milner - Straight swap

Khedira - Swap + Morata

M'vila - Swap + Morata

Vidal - Swap + Morata

Kroos - Straight swap

The only ones i see of having a chance are the Milner' date=' Khedira and Kroos deals. Mainly due to the managers at the clubs of those players.

I know Kroos is a good talent but how soon will he rise as he is 89 at the moment and really i want a 90+ CM or DM for Rolfes?[/quote']

Go for Kroos

Kroos will rise when German changes come' date=' he deserves a +1 and I can't see him not getting it

Your best bets are: M'Vila, Vidal and Kroos - Milner is an average player but very consistent, Khedira and Anderson i would steer clear off.

I would try to keep Morata as he is a good talent as well, try to put in some cash instead of Morata as he is worth that little on SM

M'Vila > Kroos > Vidal. Although Kroos may be ahead of M'Vila atm[/quote']

cheers for the reply and in depth reasoning :)

I have offered Morata as i have quite a lot of good youth forwards anyway so its more of a sweetner than anything, i don't mind losing him even if he is a good prospect.

Ronaldo is available for P/E in my gameworld.

I was thinking of Offering Pique and Luis Suarez.

Good deal?

When getting the 2nd best player in the world it is always worth dealing, but your got a real hard one there.

Now Luis is a top player but a 92 at the most right now.

But the hard one is Pique he is the worlds best CB may not be by rating but is a 95 who could brake the un none by moving up to 97/98/99 he is that good.

But do it if you have back up for pique.