lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

When getting the 2nd best player in the world it is always worth dealing' date=' but your got a real hard one there.

Now Luis is a top player but a 92 at the most right now.

But the hard one is Pique he is the worlds best CB may not be by rating but is a 95 who could brake the un none by moving up to 97/98/99 he is that good.

But do it if you have back up for pique.[/quote']

I have Kompany, David Luiz and Chris Smalling as my other CB's I could probably pick up another 91/92 elsewhere if needed.

As far as Fwd's I have Rooney, Cavani and Sturridge plus I'd be gaining Ronaldo.

Don't think he will accept it though.

I have Kompany' date=' David Luiz and Chris Smalling as my other CB's I could probably pick up another 91/92 elsewhere if needed.

As far as Fwd's I have Rooney, Cavani and Sturridge plus I'd be gaining Ronaldo.

Don't think he will accept it though.[/quote']

Not sure i would bother doing that deal, you kompany who is good and could get to 93 but i don't rate Luiz. He is not suited to the EPL and makes far too many mistakes. Smalling is good but will never be as good as Pique.

Having Ronaldo would be great but not at the expense of serverly weakening you defense.

I have Kompany' date=' David Luiz and Chris Smalling as my other CB's I could probably pick up another 91/92 elsewhere if needed.

Don't think he will accept it though.[/quote']

Would have to say do not do the deal then, as good as Smalling and Sturridge is will take some time for both of them to be 95+ players if thay ever get there, as Manchester United and Chelsea could easy sign a player for the same role witch would make them subs again before thay become big names.

And Luiz is a solid CB but never as good as Pique, it is cracking to have Ronaldo one of the few stars who will stay there rating for a long time to come.

If you can get a solid CB in 93+ who will not drop for some time to come, somone like T.Silva then do it but if not then scrap the deal.

Would have to say do not do the deal then' date=' as good as Smalling and Sturridge is will take some time for both of them to be 95+ players if thay ever get there, as Manchester United and Chelsea could easy sign a player for the same role witch would make them subs again before thay become big names.

And Luiz is a solid CB but never as good as Pique, it is cracking to have Ronaldo one of the few stars who will stay there rating for a long time to come.

If you can get a solid CB in 93+ who will not drop for some time to come, somone like T.Silva then do it but if not then scrap the deal.[/quote']

Chiellini is available.

I'll see what response I get from the offer yet. If he accepts I'll probably go with it. Kompany is a lock for 93+(in future) and I have Lahm too so defence wouldnt be that weak, even if I had to use Gonzalo Castro or David Luiz until I can get another CB.

Help with this Guru's plz.

Subotic and Dzeko for my Aguero?

If Subotic and Dzeko would be starters for you then that would be a 'decent' deal imo.

If they would just be 'squad' players then I would keep Aguero every day of the week (except thursday's;))

Ronaldo+Moussa Sissoko for Messi??

Fair deal?

Who do you have Messi or Ronaldo?

Messi is the worlds best player, and it is always hard to sign a star like that.

Ronaldo is the second best player in the world and again is always hard to sign.

Sissoko is only a 89 and will not rise till he gets a move to the likes of Lyon.

If your going for Messi do the deal.

If you have messi do not do the deal.

Ronaldo+Moussa Sissoko for Messi??

Fair deal?

I wouldn't bother unles you desperately need Sissoko for another position?

Its like saying...

"I have a massive bar of gold"

and someone else saying,

"Here, I'll swap you an almost identical value bar of gold, and a piece of dogumuck for your bar?"

If you need the dogmuck, it's a good deal, if not, I'd keep Messi

Real Madrid have made an offer to Roma to swap Iker CASILLAS and Sergio RAMOS for Lionel MESSI

My team is Roma and I have no depth what so ever, the team is socking and the only good thing is Messi.

After this I get to sign Lass Diarra for cash as well.

Its like saying...

"I have a massive bar of gold"

and someone else saying' date='

[b']"Here, I'll swap you an almost identical value bar of gold, and a piece of dogturd for your bar?"[/b]

LOL !

My team is Roma and I have no depth what so ever' date=' the team is socking and the only good thing is Messi.

After this I get to sign Lass Diarra for cash as well.[/quote']

Its alright but wouldn't do it myself. You have Messi, you should be able to get a ransom for him. Thats not a bad offer, but personally I'd need to get someone more talented like Fab, Ozil, Iniesta in a deal for him.

Coventry City have made an offer to Blackburn Rovers to swap Mark VAN BOMMEL and Willem JANSSEN for Yohan CABAYE

is this a good deal' date='i have Cabaye[/quote']

Keep Cabaye mate - has been superb for Newcastle this season and will surely be at a big club before long ;-)

I disagree with some of this. Anyone who owns Messi' date=' the only 99 in the game, should never sell him. Whether you have 21 players or 221 players - Messi is one of a kind - do not sell him; he can't be replaced! B)[/quote']

I disagree, sure he is the best player in the game but he won't win you titles on his own. I wouldn't sell him if I didn't need the depth - but if a great offer came along then I would definitely sell him. Would need to be a great offer though.

I disagree' date=' sure he is the best player in the game but he won't win you titles on his own. I wouldn't sell him if I didn't need the depth - but if a great offer came along then I would definitely sell him. Would need to be a great offer though.[/quote']

Define great though. Sure, I'd sell him for Iniesta + Vidic/Pique or something of similar high standard, but not much less.

I disagree' date=' sure he is the best player in the game but he won't win you titles on his own. I wouldn't sell him if I didn't need the depth - but if a great offer came along then I would definitely sell him. Would need to be a great offer though.[/quote']

So here is two offers I have what one should I do as depth is needed.

Ramos 94 - Casilias 95 - Diarra 91

Or

Ronaldo 98 - Nilmar 91

Need a depth deal and both would be good deals for my team.

Or

Ronaldo 98 - Nilmar 91

Personally offer two isnt that great as Ronaldo replaces Messi and Nilmar doesnt add alot of depth. Its the first deal you should take for depth. Casillas and Ramos are both strong players. Diarra is can only be a dropper though from now on due to limited apps but he is good for any team short of a decent midfielder. I wouldnt take either deal but am just saying that for depth deal 1 is better. One positive to take is that Messi wont get 100 now, he is done for years now when it comes to rising. Ramos can hit 95 imo. Casillas has peaked. Diarra could be 90 in the future so for the future 95 + 95 plus 90 for a 99 player isnt bad.

Define great though. Sure' date=' I'd sell him for Iniesta + Vidic/Pique or something of similar high standard, but not much less.[/quote']

I think everyone has their own definition of what is great and whats not :D But yeah that one you mentioned would be too good to turn down...

Or

Ronaldo 98 - Nilmar 91

Neither are good enough IMO. Who else could you counter for along with Ronaldo? Or what other players do Madrid have ?

I think everyone has their own definition of what is great and whats not :D But yeah that one you mentioned would be too good to turn down...

Neither are good enough IMO. Who else could you counter for along with Ronaldo? Or what other players do Madrid have ?

Madrid don't realy have anything better to ask for.

And the over manager I am even lucky to get a deal from, as he seem stuck up and can not see Messi is the worlds best.

Can try get hold of a team with another few stars like Xavi ect.

Madrid don't realy have anything better to ask for.

And the over manager I am even lucky to get a deal from' date=' as he seem stuck up and can not see Messi is the worlds best.

Can try get hold of a team with another few stars like Xavi ect.[/quote']

You can advertise Messi is a newspaper article. Sure to bring in some serious bids worth looking at.

You can advertise Messi is a newspaper article. Sure to bring in some serious bids worth looking at.

I did and the over deals was with the likes of dropping Drogba and rubish players.

These was the two best bids.

Also in another setup in signing Zanetti 93 and Samuel 92 are thay still doing well.