lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ok lads , a really important decision has to be made , iv managed to work on 2 deals for pazzini. one where i give away pazzini plus toprak for suarez but the other is where i give pazzini and moutinho plus doumbia for fabregas.

one deal where i can actually manage where the other i lose depth but gain fabregas. which one is better suited

I did and the over deals was with the likes of dropping Drogba and rubish players.

These was the two best bids.

Also in another setup in signing Zanetti 93 and Samuel 92 are thay still doing well.

Zanetti will drop, samuel will stay mo.

ok lads ' date=' a really important decision has to be made , iv managed to work on 2 deals for pazzini. one where i give away pazzini plus toprak for suarez but the other is where i give pazzini and moutinho plus doumbia for fabregas.

one deal where i can actually manage where the other i lose depth but gain fabregas. which one is better suited[/quote']

I would give Pazzini, Moutinho and Doumbia for Fabregas.

ok lads ' date=' a really important decision has to be made , iv managed to work on 2 deals for pazzini. one where i give away pazzini plus toprak for suarez but the other is where i give pazzini and moutinho plus doumbia for fabregas.

one deal where i can actually manage where the other i lose depth but gain fabregas. which one is better suited[/quote']

I think Pazzini + Toprak for Suarez is great - do that. If you have lots of depth and are looking to improve quality, then Pazzini, Moutinho & Doumbia = Fabregas is almost acceptable, but honestly two 91s and a young player who deserves 90 is a big price to pay.

I'd rather go for the Suarez deal.

Lazio have made an offer to Liverpool for Martin SKRTEL of £12' date='000,000 plus Leonardo BONUCCI .

I have Skrtel, but he is on level 4 unhapiness

Is that a good deal?[/quote']

Taking into account the level 4 unhappiness, that is a good deal for you mate.

I'd get Suarez mate.

Good deal for Fabregas but the Suarez one is a 'steal' on current form.

Bonucci worth getting in return?

There are better options out there but if Bonucci is all you are getting offered then.......;)

Bonucci hasn't exactly shone so far this season but he should easily keep his 89 whilst having the potential to be great in the future.

My team is Roma and I have no depth what so ever' date=' the team is socking and the only good thing is Messi.

After this I get to sign Lass Diarra for cash as well.[/quote']

No way would i do this deal, like someone else said if your ever going to sell Messi then you dictate the terms, try and get a young 94/95 like Ozil or fabregas as someone said, and 2 other very good players who will rise and rise, Like Hazard. A deal like Ozil, Ramos and Hazard is not too much or too little IMO, if he had those players, but this is the very least you should expect. Oh and Btw Diarra, Nooooooooo.

Bad' date=' although selling Essien is the right idea, those 2 for a 95 isn't good enough. Keep Badstuber in the deal but try and get a different player with him[/quote']

Thought so, just the manager who is pretty new kept on and on with this deal, was thinking have I got this all wrong. I've gone with a bit of a swerveball and countered with (as he is new)

Badstuber, Ribery and Pastore

Essien. Gignac and Chygrynskiy plus about 5million

Thought so' date=' just the manager who is pretty new kept on and on with this deal, was thinking have I got this all wrong. I've gone with a bit of a swerveball and countered with (as he is new)

Badstuber, Ribery and Pastore

Essien. Gignac and Chygrynskiy plus about 5million[/quote']

I think that is a rip off for him. If he accepts it, you're lucky. Ribery on his own for Essien is good personally.