lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tried to counter offer the Ramos and Wilshere' date=' which he countered Wilshere and Ivanovic. I rejected this and now he's offered Wilshere, Ivanovic and £20m (pastore and ganso are still available).

I am now thinking of counter offering Wilshere, Robiniho and £10m.

I could sell some youth and put the £10m towards Pastore.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

If you really need a defender mate then I would personally ask for Ramos and some cash that you can put toward funding the move for Pastore (Pastore>Ganso for me).

If you really need a defender mate then I would personally ask for Ramos and some cash that you can put toward funding the move for Pastore (Pastore>Ganso for me).

Cheers again cheekylad. But think i could get Hummels for Suarez and V D Wiel, so defender issue may be sorted.

Tried to counter offer the Ramos and Wilshere' date=' which he countered Wilshere and Ivanovic. I rejected this and now he's offered Wilshere, Ivanovic and £20m (pastore and ganso are still available).

I am now thinking of counter offering Wilshere, Robiniho and £10m.

I could sell some youth and put the £10m towards Pastore.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

I wouldnt settle for anything less than Ramos and Wilshere.

Cheers again cheekylad. But think i could get Hummels for Suarez and V D Wiel' date=' so defender issue may be sorted.[/quote']

If you are offering Luis Suarez and VDW for Hummels then would you please do the following: Step away from the computer, go upstairs and lie down for a while. When you wake up, if you still feel that that is a good deal for you, then go back to bed:p

If you must get Hummels then offer Suarez - No more than that imo.

I wouldnt settle for anything less than Ramos and Wilshere.

Which would be expecting far too much imo for a 27 year old who will possibly drop soon.

But Sneijder will remain 95 after the next changes. He must be treated as a 95. We all know Robinho isnt going any higher as well.

94 + 89 is good for a 95.

Sneijder prediction for next change: 95 > 94/95 So there is a chance of a drop for him.

Agreed on Robinho.

Mario Gaspar + Camilleri = Isla ?

I am getting Isla . Heard that Isla will change his position to RB/RM ? Will he rise soon ?

I would do that mate - Udinese are playing superbly in Serie A and I have always rated Isla.

For his rating prediction from an expert have a quick look in the 'Serie A' ratings thread mate.

Sneijder prediction for next change: 95 > 94/95 So there is a chance of a drop for him.

Agreed on Robinho.

Maybe a small chance. He has been injured mostly + formations such as 4-4-2, 4-3-3 being used by inter managers in the past hasn't gone in his favour. SM will let him off I think.

Thats not a very good deal for you.

I understand im on the losing side of this deal' date=' but highly rated defenders are harder to come by than strikers (even though am a big fan of Suarez, think VDW has peaked unless he moves).

If you are offering Luis Suarez and VDW for Hummels then would you please do the following: Step away from the computer, go upstairs and lie down for a while. When you wake up, if you still feel that that is a good deal for you, then go back to bed:p

If you must get Hummels then offer Suarez - No more than that imo.

oh cheekylad, you make me chuckle, pitty your a man u fan or I would like you:D

But Sneijder will remain 95 after the next changes. He must be treated as a 95. We all know Robinho isnt going any higher as well.

94 + 89 is good for a 95.

I personally think Sneijder will drop 1 because of Inters form, even though he is one of the best midfielders in the world.

should i sell Chamakh for 11.5 mil ?

you can see my other strikers in my signature

is he on decline from now on or could he find good form again ? opinions please' date=' very appreciated[/quote']

Only if you can get decent replacements with the cash mate. Just 'cause he is on the decline doesn't mean you should sell him unless you benefit in the long run.

should i sell Chamakh for 11.5 mil ?

you can see my other strikers in my signature

is he on decline from now on or could he find good form again ? opinions please' date=' very appreciated[/quote']

If there are better strikers available for cash in your gw then I would.

Chamakh = very poor and no confidence.

If it is a competitive gw, then I would trade him only.

I am bidding darren fletcher,yaroslav rakitskiy for thomas muller. (im the fletcher side) would you think its a good deal? because i think that fletcher is going to decrease and muller still has a very good future so?

I am bidding darren fletcher,yaroslav rakitskiy for thomas muller. (im the fletcher side) would you think its a good deal? because i think that fletcher is going to decrease and muller still has a very good future so?