lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Modric for Robin Van Persie. Straight swap. Should I take it?

Every single time! If that deal goes through you're one lucky guy.

I am bidding darren fletcher' date='yaroslav rakitskiy for thomas muller. (im the fletcher side) would you think its a good deal? because i think that fletcher is going to decrease and muller still has a very good future so?[/quote']

That's a good deal mate. Muller is a key player for Bayern who are on fire at the moment. Fletcher won't drop yet as he's consistent and still gets minutes.

By the way, you don't need to post it twice within such a short time period..

If there are better strikers available for cash in your gw then I would.

Chamakh = very poor and no confidence.

If it is a competitive gw' date=' then I would trade him only.[/quote']

i could sell Chamakh + Khedira and get the money needed to outbid other managers for Dzeko from an unmanaged club

i could sell Chamakh + Khedira and get the money needed to outbid other managers for Dzeko from an unmanaged club

If you think you'll definitely be able to get Dzeko then do that. Dzeko will definitely keep 92 and has a decent chance of rising.

thats the thing' date=' its not 100 % sure. a new manager could come on the 6th day..like always[/quote']

haha yea thats always the case, i wanted to bid for messi,villa when their clubs are unmanaged until the last day when some manager was appointed.... i sold my players ahaha

Thanks.

Just so you know' date=' my Pique+Suarez for Ronaldo deal was turned down. He offered me Ronaldo for my Pique and Cavani in the end, but I said no to that.[/quote']

Suarez is better than Cavani if you ask me

I think it's a toss up between Suarez and Cavani in the end. I favour Cavani though.

I was going to do the deal, but even without Ronaldo in Attack I still have, David Silva, Ozil, Rooney and Van Persie (if this deal comes in)

I play 4-3-3 Wingers, so my First team is

Valdes

Lahm Pique Kompany Evra

Schweinsteiger

Ozil Silva

Rooney Cavani Van Persie

Hazard, Suarez, Young, being subs.

Although Ronaldo is 98, Pique is probably the best CB in the game, and because my attack is pretty decent already I'll stick

French Championship 272.

After all the rating change's i will need to sell one of my young players to make money available to buy some money makers

Xhaka

Draxler

Obi

Ter stegen

Niang

Boilesen

Grenier

Barkley

Cuenca

From the list above who do you think would be best to sell

Thanks

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

After all the rating change's i will need to sell one of my young players to make money available to buy some money makers

Xhaka

Draxler

Obi

Ter stegen

Niang

Boilesen

Grenier

Barkley

Cuenca

From the list above who do you think would be best to sell

Thanks

Ehm.. No-one? :D You listed some of the best world prospects mate.. I would NOT sell anyone unless I really need money, even because their price is not that high, so 3-4 mlns would not change my life :rolleyes: BTW, if you really want to sell someone I'd suggest you to choose Boilesen, not because he's not good, but because he plays in Eredivisie, and eriksen has proved that their cap is quite low.. He's not a starter and he doesn't play in a good championship so I'd choose him, even if i'd keep all of them as I said :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ehm.. No-one? :D You listed some of the best world prospects mate.. I would NOT sell anyone unless I really need money' date=' even because their price is not that high, so 3-4 mlns would not change my life :rolleyes: BTW, if you really want to sell someone I'd suggest you to choose Boilesen, not because he's not good, but because he plays in Eredivisie, and eriksen has proved that their cap is quite low.. He's not a starter and he doesn't play in a good championship so I'd choose him, even if i'd keep all of them as I said :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, I was tempted to sell Xhaka because of him playing in a weaker league but I know he is highly thought of. I may have to sell a first teamer instead :)

Ehm.. No-one? :D You listed some of the best world prospects mate.. I would NOT sell anyone unless I really need money' date=' even because their price is not that high, so 3-4 mlns would not change my life :rolleyes: BTW, if you really want to sell someone I'd suggest you to choose Boilesen, not because he's not good, but because he plays in Eredivisie, and eriksen has proved that their cap is quite low.. He's not a starter and he doesn't play in a good championship so I'd choose him, even if i'd keep all of them as I said :)[/quote']

Disagree with your thought process, playing in the Eredivisie means he will constantly get first team football and will eventually move, just like Eriksen will.

Eriksen is 19, Boilesen is 19. They are both playing football at a CL club in the 6th best league in europe. Eriksen will move next summer without doubt IMO, Boilesen won't be too far behind leaving IMO

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Disagree with your thought process' date=' playing in the Eredivisie means he will constantly get first team football and will eventually move, just like Eriksen will.

[b']Eriksen is 19, Boilesen is 19[/b]. They are both playing football at a CL club in the 6th best league in europe. Eriksen will move next summer without doubt IMO, Boilesen won't be too far behind leaving IMO

I see your point and I respect it, but I'd like to underline that:

1. As YOU wrote, Eriksen is 19 and boilesen is 19.. So there must be a reason why Eriksen is a shining star, whereas Boilesen if FAR from being a starter.. IMO Boilesen's rating will grow slower than another 19 years old sub in a better championship, and I think it's a fact.. Eriksen is the exception as he's great, Boilesen will grow of course, maybe will become a starter in the future, but when? How long do we have to wait?

2. Ajax is a CL club, I agre.. But they should storm their league, whereas they are 4th place, TEN points behind the first one.. So, again, Boilesen is a sub in a 4th placed Eredivisie team.. I keep on saying that it will be quite hard for him to rise as fast as Cuenca, for example, even if Cuenca will play less than him;

3. I usually don't suggest forumers what to do focusing on abstract essays.. I see your point and I agree. Boilesen might leave Ajax now or then, but how can I just say "keep him, he'll move now or then.." when there are NO sure news?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I see your point and I respect it' date=' but I'd like to underline that:

1. As YOU wrote, Eriksen is 19 and boilesen is 19.. So there must be a reason why Eriksen is a shining star, whereas Boilesen if FAR from being a starter.. IMO Boilesen's rating will grow slower than another 19 years old sub in a better championship, and I think it's a fact.. Eriksen is the exception as he's great, Boilesen will grow of course, maybe will become a starter in the future, but when? How long do we have to wait?

2. Ajax is a CL club, I agre.. But they should storm their league, whereas they are 4th place, TEN points behind the first one.. So, again, Boilesen is a sub in a 4th placed Eredivisie team.. I keep on saying that it will be quite hard for him to rise as fast as Cuenca, for example, even if Cuenca will play less than him;

3. I usually don't suggest forumers what to do focusing on abstract essays.. I see your point and I agree. Boilesen might leave Ajax now or then, but how can I just say "keep him, he'll move now or then.." when there are NO sure news?[/quote']

Season is early, Ajax will come back. See where your coming from with Boilesen.

Would say Boilesen or Xhaka would be the ones id sell from that list.

Disagree with your thought process' date=' playing in the Eredivisie means he will constantly get first team football and will eventually move, just like Eriksen will.

Eriksen is 19, Boilesen is 19. They are both playing football at a CL club in the 6th best league in europe. Eriksen will move next summer without doubt IMO, Boilesen won't be too far behind leaving IMO[/quote']

From this are you saying IYO that Boilesen is a keeper?

Season is early' date=' Ajax will come back. See where your coming from with Boilesen.

Would say Boilesen or Xhaka would be the ones id sell from that list.[/quote']

Ive just seen this post, you must of sent it while i was writing my reply to you, please ignore my previous post

Ive just seen this post' date=' you must of sent it while i was writing my reply to you, please ignore my previous post[/quote']

I think the point is that they are all keepers, but if push comes to shove then Xhaka or Boilesen are the two you should get rid of most.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think the point is that they are all keepers' date=' but if push comes to shove then Xhaka or Boilesen are the two you should get rid of most.[/quote']

Completely agree ;)

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

my doumbia and wickham for soldado??? doumbia never rose in thanges and wickham is out for the season. with that said i it still a good deal for me

Soldado >> Doumbia and Wickham won't play in your team for years I suppose.