• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

With Concerns popping up alot these days, I'm thinking of trimming down my First team to 2 players for each position.

I noticed Busquets is no longer T/B.

I think I'm gonna swap Ashley Young, but who out of Edson Cavani and Luis Suarez should I use for the deal? Most my other players are T/B

Young & Suarez or Cavani?

Cheers.

With Concerns popping up alot these days' date=' I'm thinking of trimming down my First team to 2 players for each position.

I think I'm gonna swap Ashley Young, but who out of Edson Cavani and Luis Suarez should I use for the deal? Most my other players are T/B

Young & [b']Suarez[/b] or Cavani?

Cheers.

I personally prefer Cavani to Suarez but based on SM, give away Cavani :(

With Concerns popping up alot these days' date=' I'm thinking of trimming down my First team to 2 players for each position.

Cheers.

Tough one but for me Cavani.

Only because Suarez is in a better league and is more likely to rise these changes. IMO though Cavani=Suarez so whichever one you least like sell :P

Cheers.

Agree with the other two. Keep Suarez. His Copa America and club form might get him a rise. Although I can understand why you favoured Cavani. Imo he should already be 92 due to the amount of goals he scored last season. 26 it was I think.

I don't want to let either go.

The other player I could use is Charlie Adam, although I need an extra £1.5mil which I don't have.

Adam is due a +1 in the next changes ( next week?), so I could maybe I'll wait for his rise and then he would be sufficient with Young.

Theres 1 other team interested in Busquets, hopefully they wont have noticed his availability. :)

Cheers for the responses.

The other player I could use is Charlie Adam' date=' although I need an extra £1.5mil which I don't have.

Adam is due a +1 in the next changes ( next week?), so I could maybe I'll wait for his rise and then he would be sufficient with Young.

Theres 1 other team interested in Busquets, hopefully they wont have noticed his availability. :)

Cheers for the responses.[/quote']

Waiting for the changes isnt a bad idea at all. I think Charlie Adam is one of the best passers in the PL atm but I dont think he will ever be rated above 90 on SM. He should get a rise though and Young may even get one too (though less likely). Good luck with getting Busquets though! :)

The other player I could use is Charlie Adam' date=' although I need an extra £1.5mil which I don't have.

Cheers for the responses.[/quote']

Yeh wait for Adam to rise. Although I think it will take around 3-4 weeks until the EPL changes. They usually do the Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga then the EPL. A long time yet if you ask me.

Yeh wait for Adam to rise. Although I think it will take around 3-4 weeks until the EPL changes. They usually do the Ligue 1' date=' Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga then the EPL. A long time yet if you ask me.[/quote']

And the rest IMO, SM do like 4 teams a day, thats a week for each of the 4 divisions before they even get to the premiership.

will charles kabore rise in the upcoming changes?

I expect Kabore to stay at the next french changes' date=' He has started 8 of Marseille's 14 Games this season, Thats never going get him a rise from 88 to 89, However I think he will keep that rating in the next changes, He has got more chance of getting -1 than he has +1.

is gervinho + chicharito +1mil a good deal for bastian schweinsteger. i have a feeling gervinho and chichartio will both rise. im scared ill be a little cheated.

Personally I wouldnt be that bothered about giving Gervinho away but I wouldnt want give Chicharito away, See if you can give somebody else instead of Hernandez, Im not a big fan of Gervinho tbh, I would be happy give him away, Its just Hernandez, Hes quality and will get a +1 in the next changes, Gervinho might.

If you think all your forwards are better than Hernandez and will be higher than him for quite some time go for it, Just depends what positions you need really.

Short Term = Do it !

Long Term = For Hernandez, Dont do it !

Hope this helps you both ! :)

I expect Kabore to stay at the next french changes' date=' He has started 8 of Marseille's 14 Games this season, Thats never going get him a rise from 88 to 89, However I think he will keep that rating in the next changes, He has got more chance of getting -1 than he has +1.

Personally I wouldnt be that bothered about giving Gervinho away but I wouldnt want give Chicharito away, See if you can give somebody else instead of Hernandez, Im not a big fan of Gervinho tbh, I would be happy give him away, Its just Hernandez, Hes quality and will get a +1 in the next changes, Gervinho might.

If you think all your forwards are better than Hernandez and will be higher than him for quite some time go for it, Just depends what positions you need really.

Short Term = Do it !

Long Term = For Hernandez, Dont do it !

Hope this helps you both ! :)[/quote']

see i have suarez, gomez, and messi behind chicharito. i also have lukaku behind chicharito, thats why i dont feel bad about giving up chicharito. gervinho i do think is GOOD. dont you think he good get to 93 easily at arsenal? not right away obviously but in time.

see i have suarez' date=' gomez, and messi behind chicharito. i also have lukaku behind chicharito, thats why i dont feel bad about giving up chicharito. gervinho i do think is GOOD. dont you think he good get to 93 easily at arsenal? not right away obviously but in time.[/quote']

I do think theres a chance of him Gervinho getting 93 In the future, But like you say not right away ! Gervinho is 24 Yrs of age so hes got time to keep getting better yet, Personally I dont see Gervinho getting anything over 93 at Arsenal, I do think he has a chance of hitting that mark but only time will tell. :)

I do think theres a chance of him Gervinho getting 93 In the future' date=' But like you say not right away ! Gervinho is 24 Yrs of age so hes got time to keep getting better yet, Personally I dont see Gervinho getting anything over 93 at Arsenal, I do think he has a chance of hitting that mark but only time will tell. :)[/quote']

Ill be shocked if he hits 93, he has been nothing short of dire so far.

Maybe he meant 'He will eventually hit 93 crosses in his career which actually land within the vacinity of his team mates' date=' rather than be blocked/go out of play etc etc........:D[/quote']

Cheekylad you never stop making me chuckle on these forums :P

Gervinho is a 92 peak IMO never 93.