Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe he meant 'He will eventually hit 93 crosses in his career which actually land within the vacinity of his team mates' date=' rather than be blocked/go out of play etc etc........:D[/quote']

Something like that mate, He does have a chance of hitting 93 in his career, But defo not yet !

Ill be shocked if he hits 93' date=' he has been nothing short of dire so far.[/quote']

He asked if he should do Javier Hernandez + Gervinho + £1m for Schweinsteger, I told him im not that much for Gervinho but I wouldnt want let go of Chicharito if you read back you will see that !

He then asked if Gervinho will ever reach 93, So I answer and said what I said (Yes maybe but not yet) - Which could be true, Everybody has opinions here, You didnt quote and give him a answer so I dont think you are in the position to criticise.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I really need a GK as mine is Guaita and i believe he has lost his place to Alves' date=' I've been offered Szczesny and Damiao or R.Lucas for Gotze, would you do either deal? He does have Thiago that i could push for too.[/quote']

I would ask for Szczesny and Lucas but even that seems to little. However asking for all 3 would be too much imo. Is there any way you could find a middle ground (i.e is cash any use to you, or is there a player who is solid but not as talented as the other's that you could include?? )

Ok' date=' So for Guaita you have been offered szczesny AND Damiao.

And for Gotze you have been offered Lucas.

Do the first deal mate But not the second ! - Guita is expected to rise in the next changes but I think in the last Valencia game in La Liga Alves played, Szczesny will get a rise, Probably +1, Some forumers say +2.

Gotze is one to keep, He should rise to 90 In the next German changes. :)[/quote']

The offers were for Gotze bud - he didn't get an offer for Guaita.

I really need a GK as mine is Guaita and i believe he has lost his place to Alves' date=' I've been offered Szczesny and Damiao or R.Lucas for Gotze, would you do either deal? He does have Thiago that i could push for too.[/quote']

Defo do the first deal.

Hang on to Gotze, he's miles better than Damiao, Lucas or Thiago. Even thiago+lucas wouldn't be worth it. He's that good.

I would ask for Szczesny and Lucas but even that seems to little. However asking for all 3 would be too much imo. Is there any way you could find a middle ground (i.e is cash any use to you' date=' or is there a player who is solid but not as talented as the other's that you could include?? )[/quote']

He has mentioned Danilo but i don't think he is good enough. Think im going to keep hold of Gotze and Guaita, I know Gotze is probley the hottest talent in football right now so i suppose i should keep him and Guaita may get a plus 1 i guess, slim chance i know.

Ok chaps whats your opinion on this one' date='

[i']Renato Augusto[/i] (stay) for 5m plus Andrea Poli (might -1) & Pablo Osvaldo (+1).

Numbers wise it seems fair.

Better deal, what would you do etc...

Osvaldo has looked 'superb' for Roma this season and was unlucky to have what would have been the goal of the season incorrectly chalked off the other night.

If it was me and it was a competitive GC I would swap Augusto straight for Osvalod. I rate him very highly.

Getting Poli (-1 or not) would be a bonus (although not the best bonus you will ever receive)

Adler

Mandanda

Diego Lopez

Which is better and which has a better future?

Adler and Mandanda are the best out of the 3. Adler slightly better IMO but not much.

He's injured atm but as soon as he's fit he'll be back in the first team. The other Leverkusan goalie Bernd Leno (who's on loan I believe) has put in some good performances but he hasnt been good enough to displace Adler who is a much better all round goalie. He's unfortunate he's German though as he'll always live in the shadow of Neur.

Adler and Mandanda are the best out of the 3. Adler slightly better IMO but not much.

He's injured atm but as soon as he's fit he'll be back in the first team. The other Leverkusan goalie Bernd Leno (who's on loan I believe) has put in some good performances but he hasnt been good enough to displace Adler who is a much better all round goalie. He's unfortunate he's German though as he'll always live in the shadow of Neur.

Cheers for the reply and the detailed reasons, very much appreciated :)

i have got an offer to sell brainslav ivanovic for 49 million.should i accept it?

The other manager is either stupid, or the game world is very competitive and he cannot get players elsewhere.

have a look at what you could get for the money. If most of the players are already at managed clubs, you might be wise to keep him.

Not strictly on topic, but I have a small squad in a not very competitive World Championship, and have an option to buy one of the following players before the upcoming changes:

Erik Lamela, Sebastian Coates, Jeremy Mathieu, Demba Ba, Gary Cahill, Philipp Wollscheid, Charlie Adam... and maybe a few other 5-7 mil rated players.

Of course, my initial instinct is to buy Lamela, but I can't figure out buy how much and if he will rise, and it'll be a LONG while before he can play on my first team (90-91 average rating). Besides, he's the most expensive of the bunch and I would have to sell one/several of my 80+rated youth to get him.

Also, my small squad could really do with an additional 89/90 rated player SOON, so maybe I should try to get an 88-rated somebody with good chances of going up.

Also, I will be able to rise quite a bit of cash on risers after the upcoming changes. Basically, the question is, by how much is Lamela going to rise and is it worth to wait until the changes to buy him?

Not strictly on topic' date=' but I have a small squad in a not very competitive World Championship, and have an option to buy [b']one [/b]of the following players before the upcoming changes:

Erik Lamela, Sebastian Coates, Jeremy Mathieu, Demba Ba, Gary Cahill, Philipp Wollscheid, Charlie Adam... and maybe a few other 5-7 mil rated players.

Of course, my initial instinct is to buy Lamela, but I can't figure out buy how much and if he will rise, and it'll be a LONG while before he can play on my first team (90-91 average rating). Besides, he's the most expensive of the bunch and I would have to sell one/several of my 80+rated youth to get him.

Also, my small squad could really do with an additional 89/90 rated player SOON, so maybe I should try to get an 88-rated somebody with good chances of going up.

Also, I will be able to rise quite a bit of cash on risers after the upcoming changes. Basically, the question is, by how much is Lamela going to rise and is it worth to wait until the changes to buy him?

I think you should look at Lamela and Adam.

Lamela is a long term prospect but IMO can reach 92+ if he fulfills his potential

Adam will 100% rise to 89 in the next changes and will be 90 at the end of the season, he could maybe go abit higher 91/92 but that depends on Liverpool and if they can get into the champions league and attract a few better players in Jan and next summer, best passer in the league if you ask me.

Not strictly on topic' date=' but I have a small squad in a not very competitive World Championship, and have an option to buy [b']one [/b]of the following players before the upcoming changes:

This is a no-brainer for me. Philipp Wollscheid.

Philipp Wollscheid has just signed for Leverkusen. Would have risen anyway.

Hi guys! I have 3 questions:

I have Giuseppe Rossi but I'm confused with his 6 months injury ... should I swap for Edin Dzeko?

I got an offer for my Gaël Clichy: Leighton Baines + 7M ... should I accept? My others LB are Schmelzer and Jose Enrique.

Clichy is sharing the LB position with Kolarov, 1 game each one and this kinda confuse me.

What about Philippe Mexes in AC Milan? Why can't he play? Should I sell? My other CB are Kompany, Subotic, Vermaelen, Sakho.

I could sell Mexes and buy Jérôme Boateng + Diego Godin. Should I do it?

Thanks!

I have Giuseppe Rossi but I'm confused with his 6 months injury ... should I swap for Edin Dzeko?

I would keep Rossi imo

I got an offer for my Gaël Clichy: Leighton Baines + 7M ... should I accept? My others LB are Schmelzer and Jose Enrique.

Clichy is sharing the LB position with Kolarov' date=' 1 game each one and this kinda confuse me.

[b']Keep Clichy [/b]

What about Philippe Mexes in AC Milan? Why can't he play? Should I sell? My other CB are Kompany, Subotic, Vermaelen, Sakho.

Sell Mexes and get Boateng and Godin in mate

Thanks!

Replies in bold bud.

I would swap him for Dzeko.

Clichy is sharing the LB position with Kolarov' date=' 1 game each one and this kinda confuse me.

[b']

Dont accept. Clichy is playing well at City and with them at the top of the table, he will stay at 91 and wont drop for a while. Baines will struggle to get 91. [/b]

Well all of your other CBs are in better positions than Mexes because they're all starters for their clubs and are playing every week so you wouldnt miss Mexes but the reason he hasnt been playing is because he has been injured that is why he has not been starting. He will keep 92 imo and you should keep him and see what happens until the review after this one coming up.

Thanks!

My answers in bold.

The other manager is either stupid' date=' or the game world is very competitive and he cannot get players elsewhere.

have a look at what you could get for the money. If most of the players are already at managed clubs, you might be wise to keep him.[/quote']

thanks for your advice, cantonathegreat