Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got a choice to sign either Leandro Damiao or Ricky Van Wolfswinkel? Which is better?

If neither of them are good' date=' who's the best CF rated 86-89 RIGHT NOW?[/quote']

Damiao is much much better. He's playing for Brazil national team!!! :)

seriously pick this guy up now!!! Come next reviews he will increase even more :).

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hmm well you could make Adebayor the priority for the january window' date=' he seems to be doing well and if Defoe gets back on form, you might not need Damiao.[/quote']

Think we will leave Ade to the end of the season, can't justify spunking big cash on him in January when he has a reputation for going cold after a hot start. And tbh Defoe is a one trick pony and not all that good.

Think we will leave Ade to the end of the season' date=' can't justify spunking big cash on him in January when he has a reputation for going cold after a hot start. And tbh Defoe is a one trick pony and not all that good.[/quote']

Suppose thats probably true with both. Adebayor is actually doing better than I thought 7 goals and 5 assists is amazing. 6th for goals and 4th for assists.

Suppose thats probably true with both. Adebayor is actually doing better than I thought 7 goals and 5 assists is amazing. 6th for goals and 4th for assists.

Think it's 6 assists but yeah. He misses an absolute mountain of chances but with the amount we create, there is always a goal round the corner for him. Our fixture list is very kind all the way up till City away at the end of January, hopefully we can continue our run!

Back on subject, pick up Leandro Damiao if you can.

Current team looks like:

Valdes

Schwaab--Mexes--Bonucci--Chivu

Holtby--Ambrosini--Rakitic--Dempsey

Borriello--Balotelli

I have the following deals to mull over and was wondering which you all thought were worth while?

Sell V.Valdes and get J.Hart

Sell D.Schwaab and get M.Richards

Sell C.Dempsey and get A.Lennon

Sell M.Ambrosini and get C.Marchisio

Sell M.Dembele + £2.5m and get R.Soldado

I also have deals in place to sign Arteta, Delph and Rodwell.

Should I also be looking for alternatives to replace Mexes, Chivu, Borriello or Rakitic?

Current team looks like:

Valdes

Schwaab--Mexes--Bonucci--Chivu

Holtby--Ambrosini--Rakitic--Dempsey

Borriello--Balotelli

I have the following deals to mull over and was wondering which you all thought were worth while?

Sell V.Valdes and get J.Hart

Sell D.Schwaab and get M.Richards

Sell C.Dempsey and get A.Lennon

Sell M.Ambrosini and get C.Marchisio

Sell M.Dembele + £2.5m and get R.Soldado

I also have deals in place to sign Arteta' date=' Delph and Rodwell.

Should I also be looking for alternatives to replace Mexes, Chivu, Borriello or Rakitic?[/quote']

Do all those deals mate.

And yes I would be looking for better alternatives to those players you mentioned mate.

Do all those deals mate.

And yes I would be looking for better alternatives to those players you mentioned mate.

Will start finalising those over the next day or 2.

Have looked at replacing the other 4. Would be looking at these.

Chivu replacement Assou-Ekotto

Mexes replacements Reinartz + Lescott

Borriello replacement one of Defoe or Mandzukic

Rakitic replacement one of Rolfes or Anderson

Also might be able to Kaboul and Kyle Walker to add to the rest.

Any of those stand out?

Will start finalising those over the next day or 2.

Have looked at replacing the other 4. Would be looking at these.

Chivu replacement Assou-Ekotto

Mexes replacements Reinartz + Lescott

Borriello replacement one of Defoe or Mandzukic

Rakitic replacement one of Rolfes or Anderson

Also might be able to Kaboul and Kyle Walker to add to the rest.

Any of those stand out?

Lescott Anderson and Kyle Walker decent players to bring in.

Is Mapou YANGA-MBIWA worth buying?

Will he rise and by how much?

I cannot attest to how good he is, but his team are playing well it seems, and he is an important player there. I would think he has a good chance of a rise. His position may change, but right now a Def is a great position to have as a backup. :)

It's been said by quite a few insiders that he is coming to us in January and that has been said since July so we will see.

I'm from Brazil, Damião is amazing and at the moment he is something like 88/89, but has future potential of 94+, awesome striker.

About the Brazilian changes, they will happen in the half of december, "Brasileirão" is on his last round (Sunday).

Sorry about my english :P

inter manager offered me this deals...

Sneijder for Pedro

Sneijder + 25M for Cesc

Sneijder + 20M for Sergio

Best one for me ?

Give Pedro for Sneijder if you have cover for Pedro. I dont see Pedro rising in the near future as he has not been playing well and he may get less playing time as Alexis Sanchez begins to fit into the team. Sneijder has a chance to drop one but I think he will keep his 95. Most likely he will move at the end of the season and be able to keep his rating.