Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No chance! Never. The most in-form striker in the EPL and would get into every top European side at the moment; though Barcelona' date=' Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are arguable.

If you're going to sell RvP you should expect to receive more than he is worth, especially with a potential rise to 94. With £35mil you won't be able buy anyone who's a good enough replacement. The only time I'd ever accept that is if I was desperate for depth and the money could help me.[/size']

aite cheers m8

I got Yaya Toure but he's injured is Castro a safe 90 and can he rise?

Fifteen appearances and one goal for Leverkusen who're currently sixth in the Bundesliga. He'll keep his rating.

If he's your backup for Toure who's injured' date=' I wouldn't sell unless you can [b']definitely[/b] get a good replacement, quickly.

Just out of interest if you made an enquiry for Di Maria and you got countered with RVP+Pastore

How insulted would you be??

Insulted enough to not waste any time bothering to deal with that manager again..

Actually I think this is the sort of offer which requires more than 'not bothering with that manager again'.

I would have to locate his wherabouts through the power of 'positive thought'.....and a mate of mine who does a bit of hacking;)

I would then arm myself with the neccessary equipment needed to 'teach this person a lesson' - namely: a knife, a 'westlife best hits' album, a lemon and Susan Boyle.

I would then sneakily enter his house one evening, handcuff him to the radiator and then commence my lesson.

I would first get out the knife................................and cut the lemon in half........

I would squeeze the juice into his eyes whilst repeating the words ( in a sort of Satanic voice) "Bad offers are bad.........mmmmkay".

After 2 hours of this I would prepare to leave his house (not too late as I have to get up early with the little-uns), but not before putting on the 'westlife best hits' album and forcing Susan Boyle to dance 'au naturale' for him for the duration of the album.

Once the album had finished there would be one more "Bad deals are bad......mmmkay" courtesy of Susan Boyle - and then she would vanish into the night, hopefully leaving the perpetrator in no doubt that "Bad deals are bad....mmmmkay".:D

Actually I think this is the sort of offer which requires more than 'not bothering with that manager again'.

I would have to locate his wherabouts through the power of 'positive thought'.....and a mate of mine who does a bit of hacking;)

I would then arm myself with the neccessary equipment needed to 'teach this person a lesson' - namely: a knife' date=' a 'westlife best hits' album, a lemon and Susan Boyle.

I would then sneakily enter his house one evening, handcuff him to the radiator and then commence my lesson.

I would first get out the knife................................and cut the lemon in half........

I would squeeze the juice into his eyes whilst repeating the words ( in a sort of Satanic voice) "Bad offers are bad.........mmmmkay".

After 2 hours of this I would prepare to leave his house (not too late as I have to get up early with the little-uns), but not before putting on the 'westlife best hits' album and forcing Susan Boyle to dance 'au naturale' for him for the duration of the album.

Once the album had finished there would be one more "Bad deals are bad......mmmkay" courtesy of Susan Boyle - and then she would vanish into the night, hopefully leaving the perpetrator in no doubt that "Bad deals are bad....mmmmkay".:D[/quote']

LOOL Repped :D

Is it too much to give mertesacker and gervinho for juan mata?

Gervinho isnt a starter but for defenders id be left with hummels,vermaelen,clichy,rami and hopefully mascherano.

Mata would be a slight upgrade for mw in midfield but i feel he has more potwntial and that mertesacker has peaked. Gervinho i see as a max 91 player am i correct? While i see mata as possibly hitting 93-94?

Thx for all replies

Is it too much to give mertesacker and gervinho for juan mata?

Gervinho isnt a starter but for defenders id be left with hummels' date='vermaelen,clichy,rami and hopefully mascherano.

Mata would be a slight upgrade for mw in midfield but i feel he has more potwntial and that mertesacker has peaked. Gervinho i see as a max 91 player am i correct? While i see mata as possibly hitting 93-94?

Thx for all replies[/quote']

Long term I would do that deal mate as I think Mertesacker and Gervinho are highly over-rated.

planning to buy VERTONGHEN' date=' PJANIC

is there any chance of their rating change..

and who i'd buy

downing or arteta!!!!:confused:[/quote']

Vertonghen is a solid play but he won't rise unless he moves to a larger European club due to the rating cap for the Eredvisie.

Roma aren't in great form at the moment but Pjanic has played thirteen and scored once so I'd expect him to keep his rating as well. Roma are currently seventh; for Pjanic to have a chance at rising they'd need to qualify for Champions League.

Downing has supposedly been playing well for Liverpool, though I've never personally rated him highly at all. He's made thirteen appearances though, which is the most on par with Suarez and Adam. He'll keep his rating, but if Liverpool qualify for the CL and he starts scoring every now and then, he could rise +1.

Arteta has been very good for Arsenal this season; very important in the midfield and particularly in set pieces. He's had fifteen appearances and scored twice. If he keeps up his good form there's a possibility of a +1 at the end of the season.

I would then arm myself with the neccessary equipment needed to 'teach this person a lesson' - namely: a knife' date=' a 'westlife best hits' album, a lemon and Susan Boyle.

Once the album had finished there would be one more "Bad deals are bad......mmmkay" courtesy of Susan Boyle - and then she would vanish into the night, hopefully leaving the perpetrator in no doubt that "Bad deals are bad....mmmmkay".:D[/quote']

:D looooolllll. I laughd till i cried. XD