lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I find Bonera plays better as a CB than RB...having said that with his current appearance level it sounds like a rating decrease might be coming his way so I may have to sell ! :mad:

With regards to the last few posts...I have Bonera too.I'm fighting hard for promotion back to League 1 in an English Championsip as Blackburn.Funds are a bit tight and I can't afford to lose cash if his rating drops..my chairman values him at approx 11.5m.I also have about 5m in extra cash.

My question is 1:would you sell him & 2:if yes-can you recommend a quality youngish CB who's set to rise(the average age of my squad is reasonably young).

Here's my squad.All advice gratefully received ! :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/squad.php?clubid=54239

I'm considering a straight swap with Aaron Lennon and Jeremy Menez. Is Menez likely to go higher than Lennon?

I currently have Lennon by the way.

hi im in a setup and the manager of lyon has decided he dosent wana manage them no more so he said i could have ne1 i like chairmans valuation is it against the rules knowing hes guna quit cause i would buy after neway also need recommendations on some decent defenders

hi im in a setup and the manager of lyon has decided he dosent wana manage them no more so he said i could have ne1 i like chairmans valuation is it against the rules knowing hes guna quit cause i would buy after neway also need recommendations on some decent defenders

Hello,

its not against rules to buy players from unmanaged clubs.

But is the team changes in management then the transfer is cancelled.

E.g you make an offer for Benzema and the chairman would accept if its over chairmans price, but a new manager comes and takes over Lyon, then the transfer would be cancelled.

Hope that helps,

Luke.

Hi,

I'm looking for a striker, and my options are :

Kuranyi (92) 26

Liedson (91) 30

Rossi G (90) 21

He would be my 5th, after Mutu , Aguero, Luis Fabiano and Luis Garcia Fernandez. So please tell me who would you buy in my place.

Hi' date='

I'm looking for a striker, and my options are :

Kuranyi (92) 26

Liedson (91) 30

Rossi G (90) 21

He would be my 5th, after Mutu , Aguero, Luis Fabiano and Luis Garcia Fernandez. So please tell me who would you buy in my place.[/quote']

I would go for Kuranyi then Rossi and last Liedson ;):D

Ok Say to me please who win in this deal

TEAM 1 give: Salvador Cabanas (91-27) + Richard Dunne (91-28)

TEAM 2 give: Cristian Chivu (93-27)

so thanks for any opinion

This is a really hard one mate but i think it would be team 1 winning. But i think u should wait form more poeple to respond coz i'm not too sure :D

Ok Say to me please who win in this deal

TEAM 1 give: Salvador Cabanas (91-27) + Richard Dunne (91-28)

TEAM 2 give: Cristian Chivu (93-27)

so thanks for any opinion

Team 2. 91 rated players are easy to get. Chivu isn't.

Team 2. 91 rated players are easy to get. Chivu isn't.

So i dont understand

you say the TEAM 2 win but after you say 91 rated player is easy to get and Chivu isn't

Nah no cash involved in the deal

I give Cabanas + Dunne VS CHIVU

So i dont understand

you say the TEAM 2 win but after you say 91 rated player is easy to get and Chivu isn't

He means, If you accept team 2's offer. you get Chivu who in normal circumstances is tricky to sign. However. I'm stuck on this. I think I would choose Team 1. Any money involved?

Just received and offer for messi of 25M + Villa + Silva' date=' Really don't know what to do...I'd be recieving two class players + cash for one of the/ the best player in the world.[/quote']

Yeah thats a tough one and really depends on many factors. But generally i would say don't do it, i would rather have Messi. ;)

I'm looking to buy Juan from Roma as i need a good CB, but i'm worried as i sow that he hasn't many games for Roma this season, maybe he was injured but if he is under performing, that would be a bad deal. What do you think, is he worth it?

I ave a starting squad of barca' date='

I have sell Henry for 40 mil

good or not

thanks for your time[/quote']

it depewnds on how much 20m can get in your setup. If players like Van De Vaart, Riquelme, Aguero, Quaresma or Diego are at unavailable or unmnaged teams then I would sell :) Also what do people think of this deal:

manager A: bendtner + lulinha + 20m = Manager B: benzema

who wins considering that 20m is little to manager A?