lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

yeah id never do that ! i dont understand why Bayern Managers want to go for new keepers straight away when they should know Rensig will increase to at least 90 by the end of the season :rolleyes::eek:

And kroos is a brilliant talent. Great deal for the other manager, shocking deal for you buddy ! but dont worry to much :) you still have a good team

Now if someone had have answered his post yesterday he wouldnt lfeel such a fool today.. SHAME ON YOU ALL :D

unlucky man, but as they say you learn from your mistakes...

My Bayern in GC18 i was able to pick up a 90 Gk for Breno (who never lived up to his reputation) whilst holding onto Rensing :D

No if someone had have answered his post yesterday he wouldnt lfeel such a fool today.. SHAME ON YOU ALL :D

unlucky man' date=' but as they say you learn from your mistakes...

My Bayern in GC18 i was able to pick up a 90 Gk for Breno (who never lived up to his reputation) whilst holding onto Rensing :D[/quote']

With my Hamburg GC36, I now have Rensing and Renan and Rost is away !

Guest Phill

Now if someone had have answered his post yesterday he wouldnt lfeel such a fool today.. SHAME ON YOU ALL :D

My Bayern in GC18 i was able to pick up a 90 Gk for Breno (who never lived up to his reputation) whilst holding onto Rensing :D[/quote']

Actually Kenny Posted, But Then When I Asked him yesterday if i should do the deal he deleted the post and told me to do it lol :o

What will Neuer do in the future then as he's only 22

For Santi' date=' Senna, Nihat and Rossi, would you do: Ibra, Cambiasso and either Arda or Suazo? So in that case, four for his three? Gazza hasn't offered that yet, but if you're reading, thats my final offer mate![/quote']

You can have Suazo Cambi and Ibra...

Should I do this then people?

Yeah definately you may be losing Senna (hes old), Santi Cazorla and Nihat (Aint gunna rise) and Rossi but then you are getting two proper class players and Suazo is good also!

Ok you said zSenna is old im gonna ask you few questions:

AC Roma made an offer for Marcos Senna 17 million i already rejected is it good thing i do? By the way he is the only star of my team (My team is fiorentina And no Adrian MUTU)

Ok you said zSenna is old im gonna ask you few questions:

AC Roma made an offer for Marcos Senna 17 million i already rejected is it good thing i do? By the way he is the only star of my team (My team is fiorentina And no Adrian MUTU)

Well first have a look around for another good CM or DM who your happy getting and you can get them for 17m... then if there isn't dont do it if he's your only good player.

Theoretical question this one:

What sort of player would you expect in return for Theo Walcott and Nicolas Bendtner, if you were offering them in a two for one deal for a single player? I know its a tough one, but what kind of rating and age, and what players would you consider to be a fair deal for this if you were selling them?

What sort of player would you expect in return for Theo Walcott and Nicolas Bendtner' date=' if you were offering them in a two for one deal for a single player? I know its a tough one, but what kind of rating and age, and what players would you consider to be a fair deal for this if you were selling them?[/quote']

erm 91/92 maybe some1 like hunterlaar. thts all i no really

What sort of player would you expect in return for Theo Walcott and Nicolas Bendtner' date=' if you were offering them in a two for one deal for a single player? I know its a tough one, but what kind of rating and age, and what players would you consider to be a fair deal for this if you were selling them?[/quote']

A solid 90/91, mid 20's. Not someone like Huntelaar who could well be 95 in a years time :D

Thanks for trying to help' date=' but even I know that the other Manager would have to be an absolute mug to let Huntelaar go![/quote']

try some lyk nigel de jong then or anderson ? :) only tryna help