• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Blitzkrieg

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Okay, I could do with several opinions on a deal I'm working on:

Gameworld: Gold

Team: My flagship team, by far the most important team on my profile and the only reason I keep playing SM.

Question: Simple, should I do the deal below or not?

Player I would gain in the deal: Cristiano Ronaldo

Players I would lose in the deal: Sergio Busquets, Thiago Silva

Important: We are not done yet, we are still figuring out what to do next. He wanted Hazard as well, which is a definate no. There are several options: either he get's a bucketload cash with the two aforementioned players or he get's a very decent youth player out of my vast squad. I could also give someone like Falcao in the deal.

High rated players I have:

DEF: T. Silva, Hummels, Subotic, Marcelo, Lovren, Bale

MID: Iniesta, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, D. Silva, Ramires, Sahin, Sneijder, Di Maria, Hazard, Menez

ATT: Messi, Gomez, Falcao, Gameiro

I also have a bunch of ridiculously talented young players, like Gotze, Lukaku, Muniain, Thiago, and dozens like them. So eventually they will be added to the list above too, and need playing time.

Have no clue where I would put Ronaldo should we come to a deal. I might shift Iniesta in a triangle with Schweinsteiger and Sneijder, and play Messi + Ronaldo up front behind Gomez.

This is not yet a done deal by any means, I have a long and troublesome history with the owner of Ronaldo, so I am already glad we are mere on talking terms.

Okay' date=' I could do with several opinions on a deal I'm working on:

Gameworld: Gold

Team: My flagship team, by far the most important team on my profile and the only reason I keep playing SM.

Question: Simple, should I do the deal below or not?

Player I would gain in the deal: Cristiano Ronaldo

Players I would lose in the deal: Sergio Busquets, Thiago Silva

Important: We are not done yet, we are still figuring out what to do next. He wanted Hazard as well, which is a definate no. There are several options: either he get's a bucketload cash with the two aforementioned players or he get's a very decent youth player out of my vast squad. I could also give someone like Falcao in the deal.

High rated players I have:

DEF: T. Silva, Hummels, Subotic, Marcelo, Lovren, Bale

MID: Iniesta, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, D. Silva, Ramires, Sahin, Sneijder, Di Maria, Hazard, Menez

ATT: Messi, Gomez, Falcao, Gameiro

I also have a bunch of ridiculously talented young players, like Gotze, Lukaku, Muniain, Thiago, and dozens like them. So eventually they will be added to the list above too, and need playing time.

Have no clue where I would put Ronaldo should we come to a deal. I might shift Iniesta in a triangle with Schweinsteiger and Sneijder, and play Messi + Ronaldo up front behind Gomez.

This is not yet a done deal by any means, I have a long and troublesome history with the owner of Ronaldo, so I am already glad we are mere on talking terms.[/quote']

Buy Ronaldo use Messi as Am problem solved

What formation do you play? You'll be shy of a world class CB if you trade silva. I'd be worried if subo or hummels got injured who'd play?

Also, i can see bale losing his LB position as he's not played there in a long time.

I'm be trying to use someone else other than silva.

Marcelo is likely to get +1. More likely than Gomez. Smalling will get +1 also. I'd keep those two.

ganso for Vermaelen....I'd keep Vermaelen.

I don't know if I agree with you on this one tbh! Gomez have been AMAZING ... scoring on practically everything and right now Bayern is the best club in Europe ( IMO ) Despite the loss against Mainz ... ( every team can have a bad day ) But I'd say that Gomez is sure to get a +1 this review and if he keeps it up should get another +1 after the season has ended ... and then comes the Euro's mate !

My God ! Germany will destroy EVERYTHING ! rofl

Guest Blitzkrieg

What formation do you play? You'll be shy of a world class CB if you trade silva. I'd be worried if subo or hummels got injured who'd play?

Also' date=' i can see bale losing his LB position as he's not played there in a long time.

I'm be trying to use someone else other than silva.[/quote']

Hmm, you are right in your assessment. I have some other young CB's coming through, but no very high rated ones. Problem for me is that the selling parties also has a deficit in defence. He also has lot of big names in midfield and attack, so I'm not sure he would be interested in them.

Thanks for responding.

quick question...

option 1) sign gotze + mata

option 2) sign david silva only

mata and david silva can be first team.. gotze will be rotation.

what will you do if you only have one option?

Götze Götze Götze ! Mata has been good aswell ... but Götze + Mata > Silva ^^

Gameiro or Chicharito?

See that Elo is online' date=' your opinion won't be taken into account :P[/quote']

Definitely Gameiro - he's a more consistent player and PSG are becoming a very strong team who should win Ligue 1 this season without a doubt. Loads of money too, but considering Gameiro only recently joined I can't see him being replaced.

He's scored 9 goals in 22 appearances so far.

Hernandez had a great season last year but he hasn't impressed so far this season. He's scored six goals in 19 games so far, which is still decent but not quite as good as Gameiro.

I'd say Gameiro also has a better chance at reaching 91 by the end of the season, if Hernandez doesn't make it in these changes.

Jordi Alba or Georgi Schennikov ?

Alba by 6868 Kilometres

Gameiro for me bud
Definitely Gameiro - he's a more consistent player and PSG are becoming a very strong team who should win Ligue 1 this season without a doubt. Loads of money too' date=' but considering Gameiro only recently joined I can't see him being replaced.

He's scored 9 goals in 22 appearances so far.

Hernandez had a great season last year but he hasn't impressed so far this season. He's scored six goals in 19 games so far, which is still decent but not quite as good as Gameiro.

I'd say Gameiro also has a better chance at reaching 91 by the end of the season, if Hernandez doesn't make it in these changes.[/size']

Cheers - It's Gameiro then