• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ranocchia plus adam johnson for sakho

I get sakho?good deal?

Johnson to rise?

Depending on wether or not you've got good cover for Johnson I'd do it ... Johnson is a sure 90 at the end of the season ... whereas Sakho could easily reach 91 ...

Another factor that should be taken into consideration is if these two are first teamers for you ... ifnot' date=' do the deal mate! Otherwise I'd try and trade someone else then Johnson ![/center']

marchisio for khedira?

Marchisio everyday of the week mate!

John Obi Mikel with 1M for Javi Martinez who ever it is will be my sub CM just witch one should I have' date=' it is a EC and hard to come by top names and I class both as top sub to Essien.

I right now play Essien and Lampard as my CM players with Mikel and Hamsik as there understudys.

So who would be better to take the place of one of them.

P.S I am Arsenal and had a bad season so need a pick me up and a good signing would be the best for the team.

Also should I sell Maicon 95 and sign a younger RB or keep and wait for cash for a season then sgin a 88+ to take his place long term.[/quote']

Err ... Sign Dani Alves :P

And I'd trade Mikel for Martinez ... no doubt mate !

I need more opinions for this...I will be getting Gomez' date=' Smalling and Ganso...[/quote']

Vermy is a stabile 91 ... that MIGHT reach 92 ... but i think that 92 would be his peak in all honesty ... as for Smalling ... It's a tough one really ... There was an article in a swedish news paper yesterday that SAF was considering selling both Ferdinand and Vidic to make room for his 2 new stars Smalling and Jones at the CB ... However I've yet to see Smalling play back to back games and be all that ... Don't get me wrong, the lad has talent and has shown promise ... but I'm just not sure that He'll be the next Rio if you know what i mean

:P

As for Ganso, heavily linked with Milan if I'm not mistaken ... All the hype around him seem to have calmed down ... I don't think he's really all that he's been made up to be ... He might be a star in the brazil leauge ... but I doubt he'll be able to outplay ... Prince for example ...

I'd do the first deal mate as I think Gomez will be 95 after the season ... as for the second deal I'd keep Vermy ^^

Looking forward to hearing your argument as to why he wont be one of the best in the world in a few years........................

Notice how it's changed from the best to one of the best already?

Don't get me wrong he is good, but he is massively over-hyped. His personality will stop him from progressing into being one of the best. One of the biggest ***** (Add your own expletive) I have ever known. Plus realistically he does naff all, he doesn't score, barely creates goals and doesn't defend.

He isn't even the best young midfielder at Arsenal.

Notice how it's changed from the best to one of the best already?

Don't get me wrong he is good' date=' but he is massively over-hyped. His personality will stop him from progressing into being one of the best. One of the biggest ***** (Add your own expletive) I have ever known. Plus realistically he does naff all, he doesn't score, barely creates goals and doesn't defend.

[b']He isn't even the best young midfielder at Arsenal.[/b]

Will be niec to hear WHO is

Btw guys ... we are going off-topic with this :P Use this one instead rofl :P

The Jack Wilshere Thread !

I dont hav goalkeeper(lower team) and hav made bid 4 abiatti and was thinking to buy a cover who wil make me money so hav 2 options here lindegaard or ben amos(will invest remaining money on other youngsters) who's bargain?

Any other names will also be welcomed abt 3-4m

courtois and fahrmann not available

Vermy is a stabile 91 ... that MIGHT reach 92 ... but i think that 92 would be his peak in all honesty ... as for Smalling ... It's a tough one really ... There was an article in a swedish news paper yesterday that SAF was considering selling both Ferdinand and Vidic to make room for his 2 new stars Smalling and Jones at the CB ... However I've yet to see Smalling play back to back games and be all that ... Don't get me wrong' date=' the lad has talent and has shown promise ... but I'm just not sure that He'll be the next Rio if you know what i mean

As for Ganso, heavily linked with Milan if I'm not mistaken ... All the hype around him seem to have calmed down ... I don't think he's really all that he's been made up to be ... He might be a star in the brazil leauge ... but I doubt he'll be able to outplay ... Prince for example ...

I'd do the first deal mate as I think Gomez will be 95 after the season ... as for the second deal I'd keep Vermy ^^[/center']

Thanks, but the problem is that I have to do both deals because it's a two part deal...

Aaah' date=' Smalling,Ganso,Marcelo for Gomez,Vermy .... Don't do it mate
:P[/center']

No, John would be receiving Smalling, Ganso & Gomez for Marcelo & Vermaelen, which I would accept if you have suitable replacements in defence.

I dont hav goalkeeper(lower team) and hav made bid 4 abiatti and was thinking to buy a cover who wil make me money so hav 2 options here lindegaard or ben amos(will invest remaining money on other youngsters) who's bargain?

Any other names will also be welcomed abt 3-4m

courtois and fahrmann not available

You could try Ahamada. He's recently received a +5 and according to the Ligue 1 & 2 "experts" he could be 88/89 by the end of the season.

I would prefer Lindegaard over Ben Amos' date=' definitely. Neither are anything special but the former has more potential to rise and make a profit for you.

I'd also look at Kasper Schmeichel, Asmir Begovic, David Ospina and obvious players like Ter Stegen and Leno. They would all make you a profit, if not become your first/second choice keeper.[/font']

No' date=' John would be receiving Smalling, Ganso & Gomez for Marcelo & Vermaelen, which I would accept if you have suitable replacements in defence.[/font']

[/color]

I also have Dani Alves, Richards, Boateng, Puyol, S.Ramos, Hummels and Coentrao but I usually play three at the back. The thing is, is it too much? Will Smalling and Ganso go 90+?

Dear Lord I musts be blind xD

If that's the case then go right ahead mate

Am I right in thinking that Marcelo can be as high as 94 by the end of the season and Gomez 94 as well? I have doubts over Smalling and Ganso being 90+ whereas Vermaelen could rise by the end of the season...

Am I right in thinking that Marcelo can be as high as 94 by the end of the season and Gomez 94 as well? I have doubts over Smalling and Ganso being 90+ whereas Vermaelen could rise by the end of the season...

I highly doubt that Vermy will rise in all honesty' date=' unless Arsenal wins the leauge ... Marcelo will most likely be a 93 after the season ... but I believe that the form Gomez is in will make him rise to 95 after the season ... Smalling will hit 90 just not this season ... Ganso is the "wildcard" in the trio you are getting ... Need to move to rise higher![/center']

Marcelo is a definite 93' date=' possibly a 94 if Real Madrid get the double; La Liga & Champions League.. which isn't impossible.

Gomez is a definite 94 and possible 95 if Bayern Munich win the Bundesliga and do well in the Champions League as they haven't recently, but have the potential to this season.

Smalling will be 88/89 at the end of the season but if Ferdinand gets replaced - which seems likely - and Vidic keeps on getting rotated, I think he could reach 90+ eventually.

Ganso is harder to judge as he's doing very well in Brasil, but he needs to try European football which is where he will 'make it or break it'. I think he has the potential to go 90+ if he goes to Seria A or La Liga.

Vermaelen has a small chance of 92, but I'm doubtful as he is frequently injured at the moment which usually results in no rating change. Arsenal aren't performing as well as they used to either these days..

I would accept the deal to be honest mate as you've got a very strong defence anyway and Gomez is a great addition to any team.[/color']

Nasri' date=' Kompany + Young or Messi? Would leave me a little short in some positions but I'm not worried, if it's worth it for Messi I'd rather rebuild the team around him.[/quote']

Yeah, good deal for Messi.....very worth it, for obvious reasons that are mentioned everytime:)

Do it, build the team around him.