• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wilshere and Kone (Lyon CB) in exchange for Hummels?

Your thoughts please guys.

Cheers

Potential wise Wilshere could go 94+ and Hummels IMO would peak about 94.

High rated young cb's are hard to find and Hummels is now 92 rated Wilshere wont rise these changes due to injury.

It's a 50-50 in my eyes.

What is you midfield and defence like?

Potential wise Wilshere could go 94+ and Hummels IMO would peak about 94.

High rated young cb's are hard to find and Hummels is now 92 rated Wilshere wont rise these changes due to injury.

It's a 50-50 in my eyes.

What is you midfield and defence like?

My defence is 'tosh' tbh

Abate, Dominguez, Taiwo with N'koulou, Angel and Astori as back up.

My midfield is currently:

Menez, Gotze, Marchisio, Young

Blazyckowski, Pastore, Wilshere/Cleverley/Rodrigues Lucas, Bruno Cesar

My defence is 'tosh' tbh

Abate' date=' Dominguez, Taiwo with N'koulou, Angel and Astori as back up.

My midfield is currently:

Menez, Gotze, Marchisio, Young

Blazyckowski, Pastore, Wilshere/Cleverley/Rodrigues Lucas, Bruno Cesar[/quote']

Tbh Id get hummels then you need him more then you need Wilshere.

But I would try and keep Wilshere out the deal if at all possible.

You have Gotze anyway who's now a 91 and will be a future 94+ too so I wouldn't worry too much. In defence you have no one who stands out as a very good or potenitaly very good defender.

Tbh Id get hummels then you need him more then you need Wilshere.

But I would try and keep Wilshere out the deal if at all possible.

You have Gotze anyway who's now a 91 and will be a future 94+ too so I wouldn't worry too much. In defence you have no one who stands out as a very good or potenitaly very good defender.

Cheers guys - must spread.

Should I exchange Isaac Cuenca+7 million for Ranieri Sandro' date=' this is a hugely competitive game world and I know Cuenca has been starting for Barcelona. I have a good youth setup with lots of players around 21, Sandro wouldn't harm that, as he is also 22.[/quote']

Keep Cuenca and the 7 Million IMO.

Should I exchange Isaac Cuenca+7 million for Ranieri Sandro' date=' this is a hugely competitive game world and I know Cuenca has been starting for Barcelona. I have a good youth setup with lots of players around 21, Sandro wouldn't harm that, as he is also 22.[/quote']

Personally wouldn't, Sandro seems to be behind Parker in the Spurs' hierarchy at the moment.

Ahh' date=' thanks a lot ! I was going to do otherwise, I guess I just rate Sandro higher because of his Milan links and the few long range shots that I have seen :P[/quote']

I already bought Cuenca and I can say that I think he will be awesome. He has been scoring and playing well for Barcelona. You know when a player breaks into the first team in Barcelona and becomes a starter, they will rise really high. Hpefully this happens with him and I would keep him.

Kaka 94 - I am in a WC and it is new with Munich have all there players. I play 4-1-2-2-2 and Kaka will be along side Muller behind Gomes what should I do.

Got a deal worth 30M for him' date=' and the manager is taking it but he is he worth 30M[/quote']

He is worth 30m. I would do that anyday. He will stay at 94 imo too and I would even spend 30m on him if he was 93. There isnt many 93 players you can get for 30m in a WC to be fair.

Maicon for Chiellini? If I give Maicon away I will have to switch to 3-5-2 with Lucio and Samuel next to him.

I'll swap maicon for chiellini. Maicon will drop, Chiellini might stay due to the from that juventus shows. But he isn't the one the carry juventus. but imo is a good deal for you if you consider have a cb and a lb at the same time.

I'll swap maicon for chiellini. Maicon will drop' date=' Chiellini might stay due to the from that juventus shows. But he isn't the one the carry juventus. but imo is a good deal for you if you consider have a cb and a lb at the same time.[/quote']

Thank you also

Motta + Stankovic for Lavezzi

or

Stankovic + Chivu for Vidal?

I can get Vidal or Stankovic. Will Vidal rise?

Kaka 94 - I am in a WC and it is new with Munich have all there players. I play 4-1-2-2-2 and Kaka will be along side Muller behind Gomes what should I do.

Got a deal worth 30M for him' date=' and the manager is taking it but he is he worth 30M[/quote']

Yes definitely worth 30M as he should keep his rating.

Maicon for Chiellini? If I give Maicon away I will have to switch to 3-5-2 with Lucio and Samuel next to him.

The fact that Maicon could be in for a potential -2 is enough of a reason to do this deal! :P

Thank you also

Motta + Stankovic for Lavezzi

or

Stankovic + Chivu for Vidal?

I can get Vidal or Stankovic. Will Vidal rise?

i assume you are saying lavezzi and vidal?

Lavezzi- not so sure about him, but i don't think he will rise for this rating change.

Vidal- I don't think he will rise in the coming rating change, he might rise during the end season, if juventus can win the leauge or get at least a qualification for uefa. imo he is one of the juve players that is on form right now.

get vidal :D