lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i assume you are saying lavezzi and vidal?

Lavezzi- not so sure about him' date=' but i don't think he will rise for this rating change.

Vidal- I don't think he will rise in the coming rating change, he might rise during the end season, if juventus can win the leauge or get at least a qualification for uefa. imo he is one of the juve players that is on form right now.

get vidal :D[/quote']

Hmm okay I will decide on the next answer cause someone said I should get Lavezzi. Not too sure now but surely Vidal is in the better position with Juventus being no.1 right and more versatile. I might just go for him, not sure yet though.

Thank you also

Motta + Stankovic for Lavezzi

or

Stankovic + Chivu for Vidal?

I can get Vidal or Stankovic. Will Vidal rise?

I feel that SM will be harsher on Italy due to the drop for the league so I dont think either team will rise in these changes. I would take Vidal because Juventus has a good chance of winning the league. He is also younger and a much more versatile player. A high rated Def is hard to find. I think Juventus are building a team to be perennial contenders in Europe while I dont see that happening for Napoli. Imo Vidal has the greater potential.

I feel that SM will be harsher on Italy due to the drop for the league so I dont think either team will rise in these changes. I would take Vidal because Juventus has a good chance of winning the league. He is also younger and a much more versatile player. A high rated Def is hard to find. I think Juventus are building a team to be perennial contenders in Europe while I dont see that happening for Napoli. Imo Vidal has the greater potential.

Looks like ill be going for Vidal then. Cheers.

The offer for Franck RIBERY of Bayern München from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pedro - Thiago - 10M : Who is getting the better half of the deal' date=' I am Munich?[/quote']

Pedro and Thiago are quality. Person getting them is getting the better deal.

The offer for Franck RIBERY of Bayern München from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pedro - Thiago - 10M : Who is getting the better half of the deal' date=' I am Munich?[/quote']

Id say its fair for both sides but I think you can get better players for Ribery. I dont rate Pedro highly and dont think he will be able to rise as he will lose more starting opportunities as Sanchez develops into the team. Thiago has great potential and will have a decently high rating but I dont think he is a world superstar and he may just get rating increases because he is playing with Barcelona and winning trophies.

Should I swap Alexis Sanchez for Van Persie?

I own Sanchez.

I am not sure if I should do it as Sanchez is much younger and at the better team, while Van Persie is starting to get on and is not as good team. Also, I reckon if I signed RVP he will get injured just as I complete the signing.

What do you reckon? Should I do it?

I own Sanchez.

I am not sure if I should do it as Sanchez is much younger and at the better team' date=' while Van Persie is starting to get on and is not as good team. Also, I reckon if I signed RVP he will get injured just as I complete the signing.

What do you reckon? Should I do it?[/quote']

Id go for it Van Persie should rise these changes while Sanchez will stay. Sanchez may rise at the end of the season but it will be some time before he reaches RVPs rating while RVP should keep his rating for a few years at least. 91 for safe 94 is too good to pass up despite age difference.

I own Sanchez.

I am not sure if I should do it as Sanchez is much younger and at the better team' date=' while Van Persie is starting to get on and is not as good team. Also, I reckon if I signed RVP he will get injured just as I complete the signing.

I would do it.

I own Sanchez.

I would. Sanchez is a talent but Van Persie is going to be higher rated then him for a long time. Sanchez could reach 93 in his career but Van Persie is nailed on for a +1 unless SM do a Gomez.

I would. Sanchez is a talent but Van Persie is going to be higher rated then him for a long time. Sanchez could reach 93 in his career but Van Persie is nailed on for a +1 unless SM do a Gomez.

If Van Persie doesnt rise it would be even worse than Gomez. Gomez had the stats to warrant a rise but he also has a good supporting cast(Bayern not conceding a goal for a ton of games, Ribery,Muller, etc). Van Persie has been carrying arsenal.

Muller or Nasri....can get either its just that Kroos seems to be the engine in that team now(Bayern) Muller has all the minutes but it could be hard for him to go higher?

Buffon for Valdes...i have buffon

Vidal for Kroos/Badstuber.

My defence has 90 91 89 88 only

Could use Pastore,Schurrle and vidal to get Pique

What do think?

Muller or Nasri....can get either its just that Kroos seems to be the engine in that team now(Bayern) Muller has all the minutes but it could be hard for him to go higher?

Buffon for Valdes...i have buffon

Vidal for Kroos/Badstuber.

My defence has 90 91 89 88 only

Could use Pastore' date='Schurrle and vidal to get Pique

What do think?[/quote']

Muller every day. He's more important to Bayern then Kroos and a bit of an unsung hero.

Valdes

Id keep them both Badstuber rose so keep him.

I would do that for Pique. Schurrle is a great player but Pique will be the highest rated CB for years to come so get him :)

Been offered £20 mil for Krasic for one of my teams' date=' also for my other team i have been offered £25 mil for Kjaer

I have better players than these for their positions but would you accept these offers?[/quote']

If you can buy other players with the money then yeah cos both players have been below par Krasic has been less so but still.

Cech or Neuer?
I like Cech' date=' but if they're the same price go for Neuer. Cech is in supreme form and would be a better buy if it wasn't for Neuers surprise rise today.[/quote']

Neuer is one of the worlds best right now, and will be for a long time. His 93 was deserved imo, just look at Bayern's amazing CS run (owed a lot to the defence - I know). Neuer will likely peak higher than 93.

Cech hasn't been the same this season, I personally feel he is getting poorer. He also suffers from quite poor fitness for a keeper. He won't go higher than 94, though it is likely 94 will be retained - a drop in the next few years could be on the table however

In real life I feel Neuer is better than Cech, and in the next few years this may be reflected on SM.

To conclude; definitely go for Neuer.

I like Cech' date=' but if they're the same price go for Neuer. Cech is in supreme form and would be a better buy if it wasn't for Neuers surprise rise today.[/quote']

Id have to disagree Cechs form has been below par so far this season. Just look at the games against Arsenal and Liverpool.

Neuer is one of the worlds best right now' date=' and will be for a long time. His 93 was deserved imo, just look at Bayern's amazing CS run (owed a lot to the defence - I know). Neuer may even peak higher than 93.

Cech hasn't been the same this season, I personally feel he is getting poorer. He also suffers from quite poor fitness for a keeper. He won't go higher than 94, though it is likely 94 will be retained for a few years.

In real life I feel Neuer is better than Cech, and in the next few years this may be reflected on SM.

To conclude; definitely go for Neuer.[/quote']

I agree that Neuer is very good (and a better buy), but Cech is definitely back to his pre injury best. I watch most of Chelsea's games and if it wasn't for him they would be in much more trouble than they are now.

I'm sure this question has been asked ad nauseum, but in light of the recent no rise for Gomez...should I swap my Robin Van Persie for Benzema? I would have thought RVP is more likely to rise? but Benzema is alot younger. I don't know what to do. Stick or twist.

Guest <klhepworth.

Neur every day of the week
Couldnt agree more.
Neuer is one of the worlds best right now' date=' and will be for a long time. His 93 was deserved imo, just look at Bayern's amazing CS run (owed a lot to the defence - I know). Neuer will likely peak higher than 93.

Cech hasn't been the same this season, I personally feel he is getting poorer. He also suffers from quite poor fitness for a keeper. He won't go higher than 94, though it is likely 94 will be retained - a drop in the next few years could be on the table however

To conclude; definitely go for Neuer.[/quote']

Id have to disagree Cechs form has been below par so far this season. Just look at the games against Arsenal and Liverpool.
I agree that Neuer is very good (and a better buy)' date=' but Cech is definitely back to his pre injury best. I watch most of Chelsea's games and if it wasn't for him they would be in much more trouble than they are now.[/quote']

Cheers everyone! All repped, it's in an EC which isn't overly full but I'm Chelsea and there's a Spurs gaffer who seems to know what he's doing too, I'm just considering, I felt Cech might drop, but then in the last few games he looks near his best again, so I don't know. Neuer's rise has made me seriously consider getting him, but if Cech stays, I think it'll be a long wait in SM terms for Neuer to get 94, like 6 months, so I really aren't sure. I'm sure you'll all slaughter me for this, but Casillas is also available, but I haven't got him yet because I think it would be quite boring to have him, might sound an odd reason, but there you go. In real life I'd get Neuer, but in SM terms I feel I may be better off sticking with Cech, but if he drops I'll be gutted, hmmmmmm.

Guest <klhepworth.

I'm sure this question has been asked ad nauseum' date=' but in light of the recent no rise for Gomez...should I swap my Robin Van Persie for Benzema? I would have thought RVP is more likely to rise? but Benzema is alot younger. I don't know what to do. Stick or twist.[/quote']

Hold your breath, have a feeling he could get his rise tomorrow, but I'd have RVP over Benzema at the moment, better NT and more secure at Arsenal than Benzema is a Real. Benzema's battling with Higuiain whilst RVP is Arsenal's talisman and if he doesn't rise I feel there will be a bigger backlash than Gomez not rising, as it stands. He has to rise.