• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hold your breath' date=' have a feeling he could get his rise tomorrow, but I'd have RVP over Benzema at the moment, better NT and more secure at Arsenal than Benzema is a Real. Benzema's battling with Higuiain whilst RVP is Arsenal's talisman and if he doesn't rise I feel there will be a bigger backlash than Gomez not rising, as it stands. He [b']has[/b] to rise.

ok, many thanks for this! I will try and stay calm. I do prefer RVP but am scared he won't rise now.

Should I swap Gotze+Lukaku for Ozil? I would be getting Ozil. I think I am not getting the fairer deal. Lukaku doesn't start for me' date=' and Ozil replaces Gotze. This is an ultra competitive GW, so don't want to make a mistake.[/quote']

wc10000 lol.

Personally I think you're getting the better side of that deal. If Gotze keeps playing how he is doing, he's going to get 92 next time round. But Lukaku won't rise, he's had almost no game time.

Ozil, in my opinion is 95 material.

Very tough call.

Or alternatively you could sell gotze to Barca, lol

wc10000 lol.

Personally I think you're getting the better side of that deal. If Gotze keeps playing how he is doing' date=' he's going to get 92 next time round. But Lukaku won't rise, he's had almost no game time.

Ozil, in my opinion is 95 material.

Very tough call.

Or alternatively you could sell gotze to Barca, lol[/quote']

Hahah,as soon I saw you had replied, I knew it was going to be something related to my post :P yes WC 10000 :P, I will wait for more opinions though Thanks mate !

Guest <klhepworth.

ok' date=' many thanks for this! I will try and stay calm. I do prefer RVP but am scared he won't rise now.[/quote']

He should, if he doesn't it'll be a huge mistake and either way, he'd have a great shot at rising in February or whenever the next reviews are if he didn't, whilst Benzema won't:)

Which of the 2 overpriced City players should i keep Dzeko or Nasri? Trying to sell one off to get Hummels. Im leaning towards Nasri just because he is higher rated and younger.

I would personally keep Dzeko, because he player 2/3 matches, because they have only three strikers. While Nasri rotates with Milner and sometime Adam Johnson. Dzeko has been the better player, but Nasri is a good keep as well, can't go wrong with any.

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I am contemplating bidding for C Ronaldo. He's on a United team that is in last place halfway through the season in a competitive World Championship. They are a very front-line heavy team (C Ronaldo and Rooney), but are severely lacking all over the pitch. Here is the deal that I was thinking about:

My Joe Hart (24yr, 91) and David Villa (30yr, 96) for his C Ronaldo (26yr, 98).

Again, I would be getting C Ronaldo.

I would HATE giving up David Villa as he's been an absolute BEAST for me (20+ goals every season), but I do have more than adequate cover for his replacement (Neymar). And for GK I also currently have cover (Ruffier).

Good deal or not ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I am contemplating bidding for C Ronaldo. He's on a United team that is in last place halfway through the season in a competitive World Championship. They are a very front-line heavy team (C Ronaldo and Rooney)' date=' but are severely lacking all over the pitch. Here is the deal that I was thinking about:

[b']My Joe Hart (24yr, 91) and David Villa (30yr, 96) for his C Ronaldo (26yr, 98).[/b]

I would HATE giving up David Villa as he's been an absolute BEAST for me (20+ goals every season), but I do have more than adequate cover for his replacement (Neymar). And for GK I also currently have cover (Ruffier).

Good deal or not ?

Thanks in advance.

Do it. It is almost impossible to get Ronaldo, Messi in GWs. Although Hart will probably rise Villa is on his way down. He probably wont drop in these next changes but he may not be so safe at 96 by the end of the season.

Hi.

I am contemplating bidding for C Ronaldo. He's on a United team that is in last place halfway through the season in a competitive World Championship. They are a very front-line heavy team (C Ronaldo and Rooney)' date=' but are severely lacking all over the pitch. Here is the deal that I was thinking about:

[b']My Joe Hart (24yr, 91) and David Villa (30yr, 96) for his C Ronaldo (26yr, 98).[/b]

Good deal or not ?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldnt lose any sleep over Villa it's Hart you dont want to lose.

Id try offereing someone else with Villa not Hart. He's your best GK and a future star. Ronaldo wont ever rise above his 98 because Messi will always have to be one higher. Id rather Keep a world class goalie and strike then have one world class winger.

anything?????????????

Abate should Rise to 90 and I dont know much about the other player. I do know Subotic is a good solid CB who is good to have in any team and could also rise at the end of the season if Borussia do well in the league.

I'd probably keep Subotic unless you want a 90 rated RB in which case id accept it.

Got just one opinion' date=' but will post this again

Gotze+lukaku=Ozil? I get Ozil.

Also its an ultracompetitive GW. Lukaku doesnt start for me, Gotze does but Ozil will replace him.[/quote']

Depends how long youll play for. Gotze is better then Ozil was at 19 years old and IMO is the best young talent in football. He's already 91 I expect him to be at least 92 end of season.

Lukaku is also a player worth keeping. When he gets games at Chelsea which he will once Anelka and Drogba leave he will rise and he is perfectly suited to replace Drogba. He's strong quick and has a very powerful shot.

If you're gonna be with this team for longer then say 2 years I wouldnt do the deal.

If not then I guess you could. But I wouldnt want to lose Gotze at all

So if It was me I'd say no.

Not been following Serie A footy much recently but have had a bid accepted My lucio + £7m for his Thiago Silva.

I think Lucio will go -1 in this rating or by the end of the seasson, looking at the table inter are poor and Milan are 2nd. Plus he is 6 years older than Silva and theres only the 1 point rating difference - just checking its a no brainer for me really! The 7m is needed to meet the chairmans value and isnt a big deal.

Not been following Serie A footy much recently but have had a bid accepted My lucio + £7m for his Thiago Silva.

I think Lucio will go -1 in this rating or by the end of the seasson' date=' looking at the table inter are poor and Milan are 2nd. Plus he is 6 years older than Silva and theres only the 1 point rating difference - just checking its a no brainer for me really! The 7m is needed to meet the chairmans value and isnt a big deal.[/quote']

One concern about Lucio is that he may retire soon. Also I would not hold onto Inter players as I am expecting drops across the board. Silva is safe and may rise at the end of the season but I doubt it as Italy has been dropped.