Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Not been following Serie A footy much recently but have had a bid accepted My lucio + £7m for his Thiago Silva.

I think Lucio will go -1 in this rating or by the end of the seasson' date=' looking at the table inter are poor and Milan are 2nd. Plus he is 6 years older than Silva and theres only the 1 point rating difference - just checking its a no brainer for me really! The 7m is needed to meet the chairmans value and isnt a big deal.[/quote']

No brainer ! Inter is going down and Lucio might even go -2, and eventually retire !

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

D.Luiz+Nani for D.Silva?

Giving too much in my opinion mate.

Nani might hit 93 next changes while Luiz has bags of potential and is starting to impress he won't rise next changes but has it in him to be a 92/3, and I'm not denying that Silva isn't world class but both of those players your giving have exceptional ability.

I Have Éver BANEGA In my Team, But His Morale Is 51 and there is no change in it (He Will Play Every Game) And He Has Concerned Too( Level 1:Minor Concernd Concerned about his lack of games). Anyway The Main Question Is > What Do You Think About Swap Him?

I Have Three Nominated For MY DM Post, Yann M'VILA, Sven BENDER & Jan VERTONGHEN. Swap Him Or Not? If Yes With Who? If No, Any Solution For My Problem? :|

I Have Éver BANEGA In my Team' date=' But His Morale Is 51 and there is no change in it (He Will Play Every Game) And He Has Concerned Too( Level 1:Minor Concernd Concerned about his lack of games). Anyway The Main Question Is > What Do You Think About Swap Him?

I Have Three Nominated For MY DM Post, Yann M'VILA, Sven BENDER & Jan VERTONGHEN. Swap Him Or Not? If Yes With Who? If No, Any Solution For My Problem? :|[/quote']

M'Vila easily!

Let me rephrase that.

Out of Krul' date=' Steven Taylor and Ryan Taylor, can you rate them in terms of what their rating would be after the next changes[/quote']

1. Krul 85 -> 87

2. S.Taylor 86 -> 87/88

3. R.Taylor 85 ->86

Krul would be my preference regardless of position, in the next few years he will be at a bigger club and will definitely hit 90 at some point in his career.

Hope this helps mate.

I am considering selling Arbeloa for 33m as I already have Dani Alves, Richards, Puyol, Hummels, Vermaelen, S.Ramos and Boateng but the money wont help me buy anyone for now. I might just keep him if he could rise to 92.

I am also thinking of selling Boateng for Thiago Alcantara + cash as he doesnt play often. I would like to hear opinions as for which will be higher by the end of the season (Thiago vs J.Boateng).

What do u think?

Thanks in advance :)

I am considering selling Arbeloa for 33m as I already have Dani Alves' date=' Richards, Puyol, Hummels, Vermaelen, S.Ramos and Boateng but the money wont help me buy anyone for now. I might just keep him if he could rise to 92.

I am also thinking of [b']selling Boateng for Thiago Alcantara + cash[/b] as he doesnt play often. I would like to hear opinions as for which will be higher by the end of the season (Thiago vs J.Boateng).

What do u think?

Thanks in advance :)

1. Keep Arbeloa may get a +1 like you said, great for a back-up can play both left back and right back although that may get changed the next ratings.

2. Boateng has started 11 games for Munich who are top of the league, and warrants a rise to 90. I personally think Thiago is the better end of the deal but it may take a while for him to surpass Boateng rating wise. Depends how long your going to be playing the game, I'm sure neither would play anyway judging by the quality of your defence.

De Rossi + Ljajic = Essien ? I would get Essien.

I wouldn't mate.. De Rossi might keep his rating or drop' date=' Essien is very likely to drop to 94 and Ljajic doesn't have great potential in my opinion.

I'd wait and see what happens in the changes.. If Rossi keeps 94 then I'd favour him & Ljajic, if he drops I'd take Essien. Wouldn't want any of them to be honest though..[/color']

Right I'm bored thus I was going through every possible position on the transfer market in one of my setups ... noticed that Abidal was in an external ... I've got Baines on the LB ... I've heard peeps say that Abidal will stay at 92 or possibly even rise whilst others say he'll drop ...

So, what should i do ?

Get Abidal and Sell off Baines and get money for De Jong/Yaya ?

Keep Baines ?

Right I'm bored thus I was going through every possible position on the transfer market in one of my setups ... noticed that Abidal was in an external ... I've got Baines on the LB ... I've heard peeps say that Abidal will stay at 92 or possibly even rise whilst others say he'll drop ...

So' date=' what should i do ?

Get Abidal and Sell off Baines and get money for De Jong/Yaya ?

Keep Baines ?[/center']

Abidal should not drop he should be a safe 92 but he's at the age now where the next rating change could see him drop to 91.

Tbh I like Baines so I would probably keep him because he still can rise up to about 91/92 when Ashley Cole retires.

Though short term you can sell Baines get Abidal and buy Yaya Toure. Then buy back Baines when you have the cash and his TB runs out.

So if you can sell Baines and buy him back after go for it :)

Hi! I have to buy a CM and my options are:

• GUARIN' date=' Freddy
    [*']HENDERSON, Jordan
  • WITSEL, Axel
  • NOBOA, Christian
  • SCHAARS, Stijn
  • MILNER, James

My other CMs are: KHEDIRA, Sami, MEIRELES, Raul and ADAM, Charlie.

Who should I sign? Thanks!

Milner is a solid dependable midfielder to have so I'd get him.