• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

There isn't many available with the budget that I have' date=' if I wanted better I would have to exchange somebody like Gotze or sell him for more cash, which I dont want to do.[/quote']

Ahh well I assumed as you said money was worth something in the gameworld that there were alternatives.

Who is available to buy with that cash and dont sell Gotze. Dont be crazy :P

Ahh well I assumed as you said money was worth something in the gameworld that there were alternatives.

Who is available to buy with that cash and dont sell Gotze. Dont be crazy :P

Pirlo (12M), Anderson (22M), Malouda (20M), VDV (30M), Rolfes (11M), Alou Diarra (11M), Jadson (15M).

Those are what are on the market atm ^

Yeah I wasn't going to. :P

Really need help about this deal. I have been countered offer for Pedro (Lennon and Witsel + 10m Mine).

Pedro will stay 93 for now Lennon will never be more then 91 at Tottenham and Witsel isnt amazing.

You're getting a much better winger and losing a decent midfielder but if you dont need Witsel and have back up its not an unfair deal.

Guest <klhepworth.

Llorente, Schurrle, Sow or Doumbia?

Which shall I get?.. Unless someone can recommend another striker in the 88-91 bracket that I should get instead.

They're in price order, so you may want to consider that when advising me, cheers in advance:)

Llorente' date=' Schurrle, Sow or Doumbia?

Which shall I get?.. Unless someone can recommend another striker in the 88-91 bracket that I should get instead.

They're in price order, so you may want to consider that when advising me, cheers in advance:)[/quote']

Doumbia and Schurrle appeal to me the most.

Someone like Falcao or Chicharito may be a better choice... Lewandowski's in good form and of course Balotelli or Gameiro

If all of them are unavailable you can get Agbonlahor ;)

Tévez + 10M for Torres

Who's getting the better one ?

Tévez is mine..

Tevez is likely to drop to 93 although he's rumored to be on his way to either Milan(Loan) or Psg(Transfer) so there's still hope for him yet, Torres has been woeful since joint Chelsea i wouldn't want either tbh at present but if I had to pick it would be Torres. However if Tevez does well wherever he moves I'd want him back.

Guest <klhepworth.

Doumbia and Schurrle appeal to me the most.

Someone like Falcao or Chicharito may be a better choice... Lewandowski's in good form and of course Balotelli or Gameiro

If all of them are unavailable you can get Agbonlahor ;)

That's what I thought, Falcao's TBd 'til Feb and the rest are at managed sides, it's an EC by the way. Lewandowski doesn't really take my fancy, if I were to say I could get Lavezzi at a bigger price would you do that? He's nearly twice the cost of Doumbia:/

Tévez + 10M for Torres

Tévez is mine..

Tevez and 10 million aside from being a money grabbing whiney child who wants to move closer to his family so wants a move to italy.....ok

He is much better then Torres atm.

tevez will get his move to Milan or PSG (i think someone already mentioned this) so he will be safer on his 94/3 if he drops.

Torres has shown glimpses of his former self but for about 2 years he has been rubbish and glimpses just arent good enough to justify a 94 so he will drop. Keep tevez

Tévez + 10M for Torres

Tévez is mine..

Lesser of 2 evils there...

I'd pick Tevez tbh. More versatility (Fwd/Am) than Torres (CF).

Tevez will drop - but could be moving to a European giant (Italian most likely).

Honestly, SM have to drop Torres, or there is no way they can justify keeping Gomez 93. "Form is temporary, class is permanent." Torres had a few years of phenomenal form, now he has lost his qualities. He has done nothing to help maintain his 94.

So yeah, Tevez is best imo.

Llorente' date=' Schurrle, Sow or Doumbia?

They're in price order, so you may want to consider that when advising me, cheers in advance:)[/quote']

I would go for Llorente or Schurrle.

Doumbia is stuck in a bad league for ratings though he is a good player.

Sow is good but wont rise much more in the future.

Schurrle is a very good talent to have he's a great finisher good national team too and can therefore achieve a higher rating then the above .

Llorente is being bled into the Spanish national side along with the younger spanish strikers. He is a solid player and I could see him rising in the future if he moves to a bigger club.

So for me I'd pick either Llorente or Schurrle depending on whether you want a CF or FWD

Guest <klhepworth.

I would go for Llorente or Schurrle.

Doumbia is stuck in a bad league for ratings though he is a good player.

Sow is good but wont rise much more in the future.

Schurrle is a very good talent to have he's a great finisher good national team too and can therefore achieve a higher rating then the above .

Llorente is being bled into the Spanish national side along with the younger spanish strikers. He is a solid player and I could see him rising in the future if he moves to a bigger club.

So for me I'd pick either Llorente or Schurrle depending on whether you want a CF or FWD

Cheers, have to spread. I think Doumbia could rise to 90 when they review Russia too, which could be in a month or so?:)

That's what I thought' date=' Falcao's TBd 'til Feb and the rest are at managed sides, it's an EC by the way. Lewandowski doesn't really take my fancy, [b']if I were to say I could get Lavezzi at a bigger price would you do that? He's nearly twice the cost of Doumbia[/b]:/

-coughLavezzicough-

:P