• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

CM: Sneijder' date=' Schweinsteiger, Modric, Sahin, Moutinho, Wilshere, Henderson + a lot more

AM/wing: Ozil, Pedro, VDV, Gotze[/quote']

Well you dont really need Muller tbh you have Ozil and Gotze who are both better then him.

What I would suggest though is straight swap with pedro or van der vaart? or

I am the manager of a Barcelona and have been here for 65 games had Victor Valdes in net but have just come to a deal of 25M for Manuel Neuer, now he is younger but witch keeper should be number 1. Will sign him because can use in a deal if not playing but who will be a better keeper for my squad.

I am the manager of a Barcelona and have been here for 65 games had Victor Valdes in net but have just come to a deal of 25M for Manuel Neuer' date=' now he is younger but witch keeper should be number 1. Will sign him because can use in a deal if not playing but who will be a better keeper for my squad.[/quote']

NEUER All the way Matt

:P

I am the manager of a Barcelona and have been here for 65 games had Victor Valdes in net but have just come to a deal of 25M for Manuel Neuer' date=' now he is younger but witch keeper should be number 1. Will sign him because can use in a deal if not playing but who will be a better keeper for my squad.[/quote']

100% Neuer.

I had the exact same problem if you can call it that I bough Neur when he was 91 for Barca as a back up now he's 93 Valdes isnt getting a look in :) NEUR ALL THE WAY

Vermaelen + Gervinho + 20M for Juan Mata

Who is better off in the Short and Long Term? Money is not really worth anything.

Juan Mata should become a 92 but I would wait till the changes to do this deal.

If he stays 91 you've lost a solid 90 and a 91 future 92 in Vermaelen who seems to be the only Arsenal defender who can do just that defend :P

What rating do you think Gervinho can reach?

I think Vermaelen will probably hit 92 with an outside chance at 93.

Mata I think is 93-94 material.

Vermaelen can hit 93 I think despite the fact that Arsenal may not be the best team at time. He is like Fabregas at Arsenal, he can get the high rating. He is that sort of player. I think a reasonable rating for Gervinho in the future is 92.

Mata can probably reach 93 but overall Id say its better to keep Verm and Gervinho.

Vermaelen + Gervinho + 20M for Juan Mata

Who is better off in the Short and Long Term? Money is not really worth anything.

Vermaelen has a chance of reaching 92 in the future, more long term though. Can't see him going any higher - although if he remains fit from now on that could change.

Gervinho is probably going to peak at 91, bar some vast improvement.

Mata is a dead cert for 92 these changes (imo), could easily be 93 by the end of the season if Chelsea finish in the top 4 (seems very likely). His peak could be around 94 possibly even 95, he seems to have bags of talent and everything Chelsea do going forward he is at the heart of.

The 2 Arsenal players are the best bet, though if you're willing to wait a couple of years than Mata could be the worthwhile option.

Squad depth/quality is another factor in the deal.

Hey guys was just wondering what sort of offer should I make for Fabregas?

What sort of players would you expect to give up. Im thinking of offering Villa for him plus cash? Would you say that is a fair deal or should I add another player. Depth is not a problem at all I have Messi Aguero Gomez Neymar as back up. I do also have Xavi Iniesta Busquets Modric and Schweinsteiger (as of tomorrow) in midfield.

Any opinions I can post my squad if you guys think that would help.

I want to make a fair offer im not looking to try rip the guy off.

Hey guys was just wondering what sort of offer should I make for Fabregas?

What sort of players would you expect to give up. Im thinking of offering Villa for him plus cash? Would you say that is a fair deal or should I add another player. Depth is not a problem at all I have Messi Aguero Gomez Neymar as back up. I do also have Xavi Iniesta Busquets Modric and Schweinsteiger (as of tomorrow) in midfield.

Any opinions I can post my squad if you guys think that would help.

I want to make a fair offer im not looking to try rip the guy off.

Villa for Fabregas would be very good for you, and some managers would consider that fair. The manager getting Villa is getting the worst side though, so might ask for cash or another lower player - depending on the manager.

Villa for Fabregas would be very good for you' date=' and some managers would consider that fair. The manager getting Villa is getting the worst side though, so might ask for cash or another lower player - depending on the manager.[/quote']

I agree with this. I also think offering Gomez and Modric could make the other manager think too but depends if you're willing to let em go.

Villa for Fabregas would be very good for you' date=' and some managers would consider that fair. The manager getting Villa is getting the worst side though, so might ask for cash or another lower player - depending on the manager.[/quote']

Who should I offer with Villa to make it fair for both. The manager im dealing with has a tendancy to make players unavailable if he thinks a bid is unfair and I want to get Fabregas in asap.

Players I'd be willing to let go

VALDES, Victor (no im not mad I have Neur :P)

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby

BALE, Gareth

MODRIC, Luka

HERRERA, Ander

VILLA, David

COURTOIS, Thibaut

MONTOYA, Martín

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

FONTAS, Andreu

RODWELL, Jack

ROMEU, Oriol

MIYAICHI, Ryo

DE JONG, Luuk

CASNOS, Luc

MORATA, Álvaro

Who should I offer with Villa to make it fair for both. The manager im dealing with has a tendancy to make players unavailable if he thinks a bid is unfair and I want to get Fabregas in asap.

VALDES' date=' Victor (no im not mad I have Neur :P)

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby

BALE, Gareth

MODRIC, Luka

HERRERA, Ander

VILLA, David

COURTOIS, Thibaut

MONTOYA, Martín

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

FONTAS, Andreu

RODWELL, Jack

ROMEU, Oriol

MIYAICHI, Ryo

DE JONG, Luuk

CASNOS, Luc

MORATA, Álvaro[/quote']

does he have a good keeper?

VALDES' date=' Victor (no im not mad I have Neur :P)

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby

BALE, Gareth

MODRIC, Luka

HERRERA, Ander

VILLA, David

COURTOIS, Thibaut

MONTOYA, Martín

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

FONTAS, Andreu

RODWELL, Jack

ROMEU, Oriol

MIYAICHI, Ryo

DE JONG, Luuk

CASNOS, Luc

MORATA, Álvaro[/quote']

I've been told Fontas is worse than Montoya and Bartra, so Villa+ Fontas = Fabregas wouldn't be too bad for you.

Oriol Romeu could swing the other manager round, as Villa is old and will be declining from now on, Fabregas the opposite. Romeu is young and will rise so could help the deal go your way.

Perhaps message the other manager and explain you would happily trade Villa + one of Romeu/Fontas for Fabregas. Where is the other manager weak/short in his squad, of quality / youth?

I've been told Fontas is worse than Montoya and Bartra' date=' so Villa+ Fontas = Fabregas wouldn't be too bad for you.

Oriol Romeu could swing the other manager round, as Villa is old and will be declining from now on, Fabregas the opposite. Romeu is young and will rise so could help the deal go your way.

Perhaps message the other manager and explain you would happily trade Villa + one of Romeu/Fontas for Fabregas. Where is the other manager weak/short in his squad, of quality / youth?[/quote']

I've messaged him but he's not online atm

He's got solid squad all over. He's not got a striker higher rated then Villa he's Real Madrid in a Euro Champ and he plays Ronaldo as a winger.

His squad is large.... can post it if you want to give you an idea?