Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He's the manager who gave me Modric + Gotze for my Pedro so I know I can be cheeky with it but he's bit sour after that deal cos of Gotze's +2....

Wow I bet he's mad, but great deal for you. ;)

If he has made deals like that, then I would go ahead with

Villa + Fontas / Romeu = Fabregas

96 + 86* / 84** = 95***

*Barca youth - this may sway him

** Young and will get some time at Chelsea.

*** Could be 96 this season, perhaps higher in future!

Great deal for you, if you're lucky Villa + Fontas could be too tempting for the other manager to turn down. It certainly is balanced imo (though still favours you).

Don't forget Villa can only drop in the future, and there are better Barca youths than Fontas (such as Montoya/Bartra) and Fabregas will be very high long long term.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

New Setup' date=' worth offer tevez for eto'o , external deal, good ?[/quote']

For now, getting eto'o is good as its a 94 for a 96. But Eto'o will most likely have a -2 in the next ratings. Also, Anzhi haven't finished high enough to play in Europe. So his rating will be at risk of dropping even more if he plays badly in Russia. However, due to the instability surrounding Tevez, Eto'o maybe safer. For me though, I would pick Tevez over Eto'o for now. It'll be a different story though if he moves to Corinthians.

Wow I bet he's mad' date=' but great deal for you. ;)

If he has made deals like that, then I would go ahead with

Villa + Fontas / Romeu = Fabregas

96 + 86* / 84** = 95***

*Barca youth - this may sway him

** Young and will get some time at Chelsea.

*** Could be 96 this season, perhaps higher in future!

Great deal for you, if you're lucky Villa + Fontas could be too tempting for the other manager to turn down. It certainly is balanced imo (though still favours you).

Don't forget Villa can only drop in the future, and there are better Barca youths than Fontas (such as Montoya/Bartra) and Fabregas will be very high long long term.[/quote']

Cheers mate repped :). Ill try Villa and Fontas with bit of cash on top see what he says.

I am having a debt so I shall sell somebody ...

Sell SCHENNIKOV' date=' Georgi , Lewis Holtby or CHANTURIA, Giorgi ?

I will only get cash and the cash will enough me to buy Kompany :D .[/quote']

You can pretty much sell all 3 if you have to. None of them have very bright futures I'd selll Schennikov and maybe Chanturia. if you need to sell 2.

Another one.

Should I buy Adler for Ganso + Bartra + 3 mil

Cash it not a worry so fine there. Currently the 3 kepers in my squad are rated 87 (on loan)' date=' 70 and 70, but sure I could get a keeper rated that on loan next season/ buy one if needed.[/quote']

If there are NO better GK's about then I would consider that deal mate.

For all the hype of Ganso he can only perform when he is actually on the pitch rather than the treatment room.

And I cant see Bartra ever being a permanent fixture at Barca.

Are there no better gk's available though, as despite his injury, Ganso still has the 'potential' to be avery good player?

If there are NO better GK's about then I would consider that deal mate.

For all the hype of Ganso he can only perform when he is actually on the pitch rather than the treatment room.

And I cant see Bartra ever being a permanent fixture at Barca.

Are there no better gk's available though' date=' as despite his injury, Ganso still has the 'potential' to be avery good player?[/quote']

Ganso is overhyped and overrated

Top keepers are hard to find, be a million more players as good as Ganso, top class mids are the easiest position in the game to fill.

shud i offr maicon for chiellini(ext)

It's a yes for me. As you can see maicon just drop to a 94 in the recent review. It's just the beginning of his decline and I reckon he'll continue to drop due to his age and lost of pace. (Just see how he was torment by Bale last season in the UCL). Besides Inter Milan hasnt been performing these days, I reckon they wouldnt even get into Europe next season. As for Chiellini, I reckon he'll stay at 94 given Juventus remarkable performance this season, however if you could, get other young players like Hummels, Subotic if you would be in the gameworld in the long run.

Should i sell Domenico Criscito for 30mil? in a competitive gameworld. Money is not everything but i can buy whole lot of Free agent players. Defender is my weakest link. I have Hummels' date='Subotic,Sakho,Vidal,Boateng,Rafael,Otamendi. I have also 22 90rated player.[/quote']

Might as well sell him. :)

Been approached with an offer to buy Marko Marin in a competitive gameworld. The other team want Blaise Matuidi plus a player (none requested so leaving it up to me to make an offer) but I am unsure as I really rate Matuidi. Looking for opinions for Marin v Matuidi + say an 87/88 player.

Yeah, I'd offer Matuidi.

suarez for pazzini and toprak???

Getting or selling Suarez?

Suarez is much better than Pazzini ATM and considering Inter's decline over the last months, I reckon the most he can gain is keeping his rating. Even though Suarez is a risky bet - the lack of trophies or European football will keep him around 91/92 this year, his quality is very well known.

In my eyes it purely depends on whether Toprak is a first-teamer. If u have (plenty) of cover, go for Suarez ;)

Should i sell Domenico Criscito for 30mil? in a competitive gameworld. Money is not everything but i can buy whole lot of Free agent players. Defender is my weakest link. I have Hummels' date='Subotic,Sakho,Vidal,Boateng,Rafael,Otamendi. I have also 22 90rated player.[/quote']

Dont sell him since you said money isnt everything and out of the players you mentioned none of them really play LB. The only ones who can play there for you are Boateng and Vidal but neither of them really play there in real life and may lose their Def position.