Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been approached with an offer to buy Marko Marin in a competitive gameworld. The other team want Blaise Matuidi plus a player (none requested so leaving it up to me to make an offer) but I am unsure as I really rate Matuidi. Looking for opinions for Marin v Matuidi + say an 87/88 player.

Marin hasn't had the impact as expected of him, when Diego was sold Ozil stepped in to his shoes perfectly, Marin hasn't had the same impact as Ozil, nowhere near infact, it depends if you have enough depth to let that 87/88 go away and have depth for Matuidi, but personally i'd try going for someone like a James Rodriguez, boys a bit talented

Further to my previous post...

Matuidi + Oliseh = Marin

I'd be getting Marin. Thoughts?

I dont know much about Oliseh but I know that although Marin is young it will be tough for him to rise as he is already the highest rated at Bremen. It would also be hard for him to play for Germany as they have more talented youth. I dont see him making a move away from Bremen as they rejected offers for him over the summer. Matuidi may get a rise if PSG wins the league but they have not looked as sharp as at the beginning of the season. If I were you I would hold out on the deal for now and see as the season progresses how PSG does.

Gourcuff still worth buying after his drop? Does he have any chance to rise again?

Since moving to Lyon' date=' I feel that he has stagnated a bit, he is still a pretty young and solid player. There are also rumours that Arsenal are interested in him. While I dont feel that he will re-gain his 92 in France, if there is noone better then go for him.

Further to my previous post...

Matuidi + Oliseh = Marin

I'd be getting Marin. Thoughts?

It depends on your team. Matuidi is getting a lot of minutes and could be rising by the end of the season if PSG keep among the top whilst Marin will be staying for a long time IMO.

I have Dani Alves, Sergio Ramos, Arbeloa, Puyol, Hummels, Richards, Vermaelen, Boateng, Marcelo and Coentrao at the back.

Now I have the chance to swap Vermaelen + Arbeloa + Boateng for Kompany + Thiago Alcantara

Is it worth losing three defenders in exchange for one (who is perhaps better i.e. Kompany) and for a potential star?

Concerns may create problems that's why I think it is worth overpaying to get better players and trim my squad down a bit. Need your opinion...

My Nott's county have quite a weak squad compared to others in this Divison 1, however they will grow to be great in a few years. The midfield/attack currently lack in strength however, and I have 2 players to choose between.

Currently I play 4231, my Midfield and Attack being:

M'Vila -- Wilshere

Muniain -- Suarez -- Eriksen

Cavani

Now ideally I would use Cavani in a swap, however he is TB'ed until 18th December, so I will use Suarez. Van Persie and Alonso are available at the same external club.

Suarez = Alonso

or

Suarez = van Persie (I know he 100% deserves 94; but after 'GomezGate' will he get it?)

Which of those sounds more worthwhile to my first team? Or is it better to wait and use Cavani?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

My Nott's county have quite a weak squad compared to others in this Divison 1' date=' however they will grow to be great in a few years. The midfield/attack currently lack in strength however, and I have 2 players to choose between.

[center']M'Vila -- Wilshere

Cavani[/center]

Now ideally I would use Cavani in a swap, however he is TB'ed until 18th December, so I will use Suarez. Van Persie and Alonso are available at the same external club.

Suarez = Alonso

or

Suarez = van Persie (I know he 100% deserves 94; but after 'GomezGate' will he get it?)

Which of those sounds more worthwhile to my first team? Or is it better to wait and use Cavani?

I'm not sure about giving Suarez away in the first place but our of Alonso and Van Persie, it has to be the latter.

Out of Suarez and Cavani keep Cavani (although you could theoretically keep both).

I have Dani Alves' date=' Sergio Ramos, Arbeloa, Puyol, Hummels, Richards, Vermaelen, Boateng, Marcelo and Coentrao at the back.

Now I have the chance to swap [b']Vermaelen + Arbeloa + Boateng for Kompany + Thiago Alcantara[/b]

Is it worth losing three defenders in exchange for one (who is perhaps better i.e. Kompany) and for a potential star?

Concerns may create problems that's why I think it is worth overpaying to get better players and trim my squad down a bit. Need your opinion...

I would do it Kompany and Alcantara are sure risers and future superstars. Boateng may rise slowly but he is not a great defender and I think his peak is around 91. Vermaelen can be a great defender for Arsenal but he is always risky with his injury history. Arbeloa has peaked but is a safe 91.

I have Dani Alves' date=' Sergio Ramos, Arbeloa, Puyol, Hummels, Richards, Vermaelen, Boateng, Marcelo and Coentrao at the back.

Now I have the chance to swap [b']Vermaelen + Arbeloa + Boateng for Kompany + Thiago Alcantara[/b]

This will be a good deal for you as you get another fine defender but also Thiago who will be a star for Barcelona.

You have plenty of quality at the back so you can afford to give a little more.

My Nott's county have quite a weak squad compared to others in this Divison 1' date=' however they will grow to be great in a few years. The midfield/attack currently lack in strength however, and I have 2 players to choose between.

Cavani[/center]

Suarez = Alonso

or

Go for Van Persie, he may not rise (Although we all know he should) but he will bring that extra quality up front and will improve your team overall.

Get Alonso after, as well :)

Cavani[/center]

Suarez = Alonso

or

I would wait and use Cavani to exchange for Van Persie. Cavani might not get a rise for a while if SM becomes super harsh on Italy due to the world rankings drop. There is also a good chance that Napoli wont make it back into the CL next season meaning that he would be capped there for some time.

I'm not sure about giving Suarez away in the first place but our of Alonso and Van Persie' date=' it has to be the latter.

Out of Suarez and Cavani keep Cavani (although you could theoretically keep both).[/quote']

Even excluding my biased hatred of all things Liverpool, I don't rate Suarez as highly as everyone makes out. Yes he is very talented, and yes he runs defences ragged, but on SM (especially at his current club) I cannot see him ever going higher than 92.

Thanks for your help,

Go for Van Persie' date=' he may not rise (Although we all know he should) but he will bring that extra quality up front and will improve your team overall.

Get Alonso after, as well :)[/quote']

Strikers do tend to be more valuable I'd agree. But Alonso is higher (for now at least) and is far from dropping (more likely to rise than drop - will probably stay).

Thank you both for advice. Even if RVP doesn't rise he is still an improvement, so I will go for him. I might even set my sights on buying both players if I can work something out.

Even though you are giving away three very good players, Thiago swing the deal in your favour, said this before, the guys already world class, phenomenal player.

Guest drseanfitz

Portsmouth have made an offer to Fulham for Kwadwo ASAMOAH of £x,x00,000 plus Oleksandr ALIYEV .

money is not the main issue. asamoah for aliyev(I get Aliyev). Neither would be a starter

Hi all, i need your ideas/comment!

My players are.

Def: Abidal,Schmelzer,A.Pereira,Puyol,Rami,Pique,Alves,Rafinha.

Mid: Pedro,Schwein,M'villa,Vidal,Sahin,Busquets,Ronaldo,Ramires.

Fwd: Messi,Aguero,Higuain,Sanchez.

I offered my Abidal plus Sanchez for F.Pepe.

My youths are: Gaspar,Wollschield,Reus,Gaitan,A.Hernadez

Should I be able to pull off the pepe deal,hw should I fit my players in the first team?

Hi all' date=' i need your ideas/comment!

My players are.

Def: Abidal,Schmelzer,A.Pereira,Puyol,Rami,Pique,Alves,Rafinha.

Mid: Pedro,Schwein,M'villa,Vidal,Sahin,Busquets,Ronaldo,Ramires.

Fwd: Messi,Aguero,Higuain,Sanchez.

I offered my Abidal plus Sanchez for F.Pepe.

My youths are: Gaspar,Wollschield,Reus,Gaitan,A.Hernadez

Should I be able to pull off the pepe deal,hw should I fit my players in the first team?[/quote']

Keep Abidal and Sanchez.

Adam Johnson + Zabaleta for Van der Wiel

I'm Man City' date=' good ?[/quote']

Good deal it will be hard for Johnson to rise as there are too many midfielders/wingers at City while Zabaleta is going down and is not going to get much playing time.

Van der Wiel is a safe young RB who can rise if he gets a move and RB are hard to find. He has proven that he can be good at a higher level by his number of Netherlands caps.

If you get him you can move Richards to CB or use as cover.

If money is no problem then why not accept?

What other strikers are available from externals?

There is no quality strikers available in my GW, and it's really hard to get any player, so I was a little bit shocked when he offered me Benzema for fair price.

I was already accepted this offer, but I asked this question just to be sure that I am doing a right thing;)

Thanks guys.