lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi well i dont really know wat to do with my awesome barca team. Check it out go find my profile under Matthew Corin. Ive got stars like Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi, Diego, Ineista, Xavi, Casilas, and others. i don o wat formation i should use and wat players i should sell or wat players i should buy. the only bad thing about my barca is me defence. HELP!!!!!!:confused:

Guest gangsta1

if you want??

Is this not the help with deals thread...funny guy

Guest gangsta1

Okay, thanks.

Babel did score last night for liverpool but he doesnt start because of rieira and kuyt on the flanks, so i guess seedorf is the best option. Even if he doesnt start he will start keep a higher rating than babel.

Hi well i dont really know wat to do with my awesome barca team. Check it out go find my profile under Matthew Corin. Ive got stars like Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi, Diego, Ineista, Xavi, Casilas, and others. i don o wat formation i should use and wat players i should sell or wat players i should buy. the only bad thing about my barca is me defence. HELP!!!!!! AND CAN SOME ONE ANSWER ME THIS TIME!!!

Hi well i dont really know wat to do with my awesome barca team. Check it out go find my profile under Matthew Corin. Ive got stars like Ronaldo' date=' Kaka, Messi, Diego, Ineista, Xavi, Casilas, and others. i don o wat formation i should use and wat players i should sell or wat players i should buy. the only bad thing about my barca is me defence. HELP!!!!!! AND CAN SOME ONE ANSWER ME THIS TIME!!![/quote']

Chill out mate it's only been two hours and only two other people have posted here!

And your team isn't awesome really.

Anyway I'd go for a 3-4-1-2.

The defence, well, do whatever you want with it, it's absolutely shambolic.

In midfield go for

Kaka or Iniesta on the right, Xavi in the middle with like Marcos Senna and Ronaldo on the left, and again Kaka or Iniesta behind Messi and Eto'o

You don't need Cana, Diego and all those wingers, use them to bring in better defenders.

And you can get rid of almost all of those youth players (keep only Zuculini, Gai Assulin, Rafael Carioca, Suarez, Chico & Victor Sanchez) as they have no potential really.

Hi well i dont really know wat to do with my awesome barca team. Check it out go find my profile under Matthew Corin. Ive got stars like Ronaldo' date=' Kaka, Messi, Diego, Ineista, Xavi, Casilas, and others. i don o wat formation i should use and wat players i should sell or wat players i should buy. the only bad thing about my barca is me defence. HELP!!!!!! AND CAN SOME ONE ANSWER ME THIS TIME!!![/quote']

use 3-4-1-2 attacking mentality and kaka as playmaker

casillas

alves - MAGALLON, Jonny -FRIEDRICH, Manuel

INIESTA, Andrés - XAVI, Hernández - Senna - Diego

Kaka

Messi - Ronaldo

ur defence is horrendously weak :rolleyes:

cheers

i hav three deals that are tough to call.

1] xavi and yaya toure for gerrard

2] mascherano and f.torres for messi

3] higuain and 10mil for pato

1/ Do it

2/ Do it

3/ Doesn't really matter either way IMO - both players are about equal - personal choice