Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Get Kompany and Thiago?

Yup. Kompany is better than Vermaelen and will replace Puyol when he retires. Thiago is a great prospect. Arbeloa and Boateng are decent safe players but seeing as you have both depth and high rated players they will never feature in you starting XI so might as well get a better player and a better prospect. :D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Get Kompany and Thiago?

Yeah didnt mean to mention attack I meant due to the depth you have in defence losing boateng and arbeloa isnt too bad especially if you look at it as Vermaelen and Boateng for Kompany and Arbeloa for Thiago.

I'd do the second deal but not the first you're losing too much in the first.

Ramires + 15M for Nasri' date=' good one ? HURRY[/quote']

Personally I'd say yes. Ramires is quality and will reach 92 - likely in these changes but definitely this season. His peak may be higher but will take time.

I cannot see Nasri rising until he becomes consistent, and City win League and go far in CL. However he is likely to retain his 93 for a long time.

Go for it.

Ramires + 15M for Nasri' date=' good one ? HURRY[/quote']

Nasri can only really go +1 higher if he hasnt already peaked. but Ramires wont reach 93 for a while and would need to be in a Chelsea side that is winning things to do so. He would also need to become a regular in Brazil NT.

For me you're getting a good deal for Nasri but as Cheekylad said there are better players knocking about.

Two questions

1. Roman Tito, getting him for cash 1.3 million, is he a riser? Plays for Vallecano. I am not really high on cash, so would want him only if he is rising in the next few ones.

2. And the bigger one I got a swap offer giving up my Nilmar for Cassano. I know Cassano is injured, but I think he is the better player, but again dont want to do it, if Cassano is never going to rise. Any comments on Nilmar's 91, stay or drop?

Two questions

1. Roman Tito' date=' getting him for cash 1.3 million, is he a riser? Plays for Vallecano. I am not really high on cash, so would want him only if he is rising in the next few ones.

2. And the bigger one I got a swap offer giving up my Nilmar for Cassano. I know Cassano is injured, but I think he is the better player, but again dont want to do it, if Cassano is never going to rise. Any comments on Nilmar's 91, stay or drop?[/quote']

I dont see cassano rising even when he comes back. There are too many attacking options at AC milan.

i have lloris in a competitive gc. i have been offered Mickaël LANDREAU + Moussa SOW

any good guys?

If it is competitive then you could surely get a better offer for Lloris imo.

Sow is solid enough (Landreau also) BUT Lloris is a top top GK. If the GW is as competitive as you say it is then top gk's must be hard to come by, so I would refrain from making that deal bud.

Guest Blitzkrieg

Looking for some quick help in one of my GC's.

I own a great squad with many midfielders. Iniesta, Silva, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, Ramires, Hazard, Di Maria, Sneijder and more.

One of those more is Sahin.

Now, Chelsea has been taken over and they have Cech. My best goalie is only rated 83!, albeit it being Thibaut Courtois, who I believe to be better already than De Gea.

Short term wise swapping Sahin for Cech would be great, I know that. But are there people here who wouldn't do that deal because Sahin could reach 93+?

I own a great squad with many midfielders. Iniesta' date=' Silva, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, Ramires, Hazard, Di Maria, Sneijder and more.

Now, Chelsea has been taken over and they have Cech. My best goalie is only rated 83!, albeit it being Thibaut Courtois, who I believe to be better already than De Gea.

Short term wise swapping Sahin for Cech would be great, I know that. But are there people here who wouldn't do that deal because Sahin could reach 93+?[/quote']

Even if Sahin has potential to reach 93, look at all the other players you've listed.. You've got depth and they're all better players I believe.

I would do the swap for Cech as Courtois won't be that level in a long time, if ever, and despite what people say Cech has been doing well recently.

I own a great squad with many midfielders. Iniesta' date=' Silva, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, Ramires, Hazard, Di Maria, Sneijder and more.

Short term wise swapping Sahin for Cech would be great, I know that. But are there people here who wouldn't do that deal because Sahin could reach 93+?[/quote']

I would do that deal every day mate.

In fact you are a 'plum':D for posting on here rather than clicking the accept button.

Your midfield doesn't need and the player himself I cant see rising for a long time yet.

Get Cech.

Guest Blitzkrieg

I would do that deal every day mate.

In fact you are a 'plum':D for posting on here rather than clicking the accept button.

Your midfield doesn't need and the player himself I cant see rising for a long time yet.

Get Cech.

Just what I needed! I countered him this offer, so I'm not sure yet he will accept, but his interest in Sahin seemed big.

Thx for the reply and keep up the good work at Kettering ey ;)

Guest Blitzkrieg

Even if Sahin has potential to reach 93' date=' look at all the other players you've listed.. You've got depth and they're all better players I believe.

I would do the swap for Cech as Courtois won't be that level in a long time, if ever, and despite what people say Cech has been doing well recently.[/color']

Thanks for the response, I initially didn't see it! I watch EPL but not as much as you guys probably do. I read Cech is getting slighly worse every year, but I hope those reports are not true.

I always liked Cech, especially in his Rennes days.

Hi,can anyone help me,i want to know why a player you are bidding for has a different minimum amount to bid for the player than other teams! my example being,daniele de rossi-minimum amount i have to pay is £32.7M,so i sold two players to get the amount,yet an unmanaged team has came in before me and bid only £27M,very unfair considering im up against an unmanaged team!!!

Hi' date='can anyone help me,i want to know why a player you are bidding for has a different minimum amount to bid for the player than other teams! my example being,daniele de rossi-minimum amount i have to pay is £32.7M,so i sold two players to get the amount,yet an unmanaged team has came in before me and bid only £27M,very unfair considering im up against an unmanaged team!!![/quote']

If your squad rating is very high or you're at a very large club, then your chairman will value players lower than a club for a lower division and/or with much lower rated players.

For example, if you managed Barcelona & wanted Mario Gomez, the Barca' chairman might let you pay ~£35mil.

However, if you managed Tenerife & wanted Mario Gomez, the chairman might let you pay ~£45mil.

This is because Gomez will be a much greater addition and benefit to Tenerife than he would be to Barca.

If your squad rating is very high or you're at a very large club' date=' then your chairman will value players lower than a club for a lower division and/or with much lower rated players.

For example, if you managed Barcelona & wanted Mario Gomez, the Barca' chairman might let you pay ~£35mil.

However, if you managed Tenerife & wanted Mario Gomez, the chairman might let you pay ~£45mil.

This is because Gomez will be a much greater addition and benefit to Tenerife than he would be to Barca.[/color']

You're on about the maximum amount you can pay but he is talking about minimum amount you have to bid. That should be the same for all teams because its the price the chairman wants.

To the person who asked the question, all I can think of is the unmanaged team put a bid of 27m because that was De Rossi's minimum value and then the team that De Rossi is in sold one of their midfielders which made De Rossi even more valuable to them.

You're on about the maximum amount you can pay but he is talking about minimum amount you have to bid. That should be the same for all teams because its the price the chairman wants.

To the person who asked the question' date=' all I can think of is the unmanaged team put a bid of 27m because that was De Rossi's minimum value and then the team that De Rossi is in sold one of their midfielders which made De Rossi even more valuable to them.[/color']

Thx for reply,yeah i dont understand why the minimum amount is different between teams,never had any problem like that before,as you say the minimum amount to buy a player should be the same for every team!!

Im two midfielders down now :(