Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just want a few more opinions on this

Should i swap Higuain to get David Silva?

I would David silva has more potential then Higuain. Future 95 maybe higher player. Excellent dribbler fantastic vision superb short passing game inventive quick just brilliant. Higuain is also a fantastic goal scorer but he's peaked IMO. Silva should get 94 these changes then progress even higher.

I have Aguero.

Offered: Aguero vs Ozil

Looking at: Aguero vs Benzema + Marcelo

Should I trade or not? All of these players can play for my first-team. I like Ozil' date=' but Aguero is my first team too lol. If I trade him away I'll have left with RVP, Gameiro, Balotelli.[/quote']

Get Benzema + Marcelo. Benzema has a chance to be 94 by the end of the season and Marcelo 93. This should help boost your first team more and Marcelo is probably the best young LB right now. Ozil may or may not rise by the end of the season.

I could also sign either of Nicolas Yennaris' date=' Chuks Aneke, Oguzhan Ozyakub from the Arsenal Youth system, Which is the best one out of the three.

Cheers, Help appreciated. :)[/quote']

of those 3 i would take ozyakup the creative midfielder, did very well when came on as a substitute in a recent carling cup game with an assist.Sees things on the pitch before they happen. I like that.

Chuks is a very raw powerful midfield player with technique similiar to YaYa Toure at age 18. Yennaris can play midfield or right back i think limited chances and ability.

If I had cash to buy one of them' date=' who?

-Lampard

-Essien

-Cambiasso

-Ibrahimovic

I have De Rossi, Gourcuff and Montolivo in CM and Pato, Neymar, Hernandez in CF/Fwd. I look at the long-term, but the signing is only for short term.[/quote']

Sign Ibrahimovic. He will probably stay at a high rating for the longest. Stay away from Cambiasso, Inter is god awful. Essien is injured cant remember the last time he suited up. Lampard has lost his starting spot in the last few matches under Villa Boas and is getting slowly transitioned out at Chelsea.

If I had cash to buy one of them' date=' who?

-Lampard

-Essien

-Cambiasso

-Ibrahimovic

I have De Rossi, Gourcuff and Montolivo in CM and Pato, Neymar, Hernandez in CF/Fwd. I look at the long-term, but the signing is only for short term.[/quote']

Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso will drop as Inter aren't doing so well and he's getting quite old. Essien is injured quite a lot so it might not be worth buying him. Lampard is a has been, he's struggling to get into the team although he has scored 8 goals but that doesn't seem enough to secure a 1st team spot.

Ibrahimovic will keep his rating for a while he's scored 13 goals this season so he's the best out of the lot and is in Milan's starting 11.

Miguel Veloso + 15M for De Jong' date=' nice one for my Man.City ?[/quote']

Do it :)

Ibrahimovic' date=' Cambiasso will drop as Inter[/b'] aren't doing so well and he's getting quite old. Essien is injured quite a lot so it might not be worth buying him. Lampard is a has been, he's struggling to get into the team although he has scored 8 goals but that doesn't seem enough to secure a 1st team spot.

Ibrahimovic will keep his rating for a while he's scored 13 goals this season so he's the best out of the lot and is in Milan's starting 11.

Do it :)

1.Ibrahimov is playing for AC Milan.

2.He's SAFE as a wall.

3.Maybe one of the best CF's in the world

4.Get Ibra.

I have Chiellini. Would you swap him for Hummels?

In the long run (1-2 years) Hummels will be higher than Chiellini IMO. Chiellini has not been that great the last few years and probably does not deserve such a high rating.

If u have the patience to wait, then go for it. I believe Hummels is the better player but needs to move to go over 92/93. Get some cash or another prospect if possible to sweeten the deal.

I have Chiellini. Would you swap him for Hummels?

If you're only going to be @ the club for the next season then keep Chiellini. Any longer and I'd rather take Hummels; this time next year he could happily be 93' date=' and definitely has the potential to rise higher if he moves to a larger club (and plays) or Dortmund start winning trophies regularly.

Also depends if you use Chiellini as your LB though, as if you don't have cover for him then don't swap for Hummels.[/font']

I have JOHNSON' date=' ABATE & RICHARDS in My Team For RB Postion. I Want To Keep Johnson And Sell One Of The Other. Whats Your Idea? Keep Abate Or Richards?

JOHNSON 27>91

Abate 25>89

Richards 23>89[/quote']

Persoanlly I'd sell Johnson and keep the other two.

I have JOHNSON' date=' ABATE & RICHARDS in My Team For RB Postion. I Want To Keep Johnson And Sell One Of The Other. Whats Your Idea? Keep Abate Or Richards?

JOHNSON 27>91

Abate 25>89

Richards 23>89[/quote']

Persoanlly I'd sell Johnson and keep the other two.

Agreed. Both Richards & Abate should be @ 90 soon' date=' and Richards can easily go 91/92 if he keeps his first team position for Man City and they keep their performances up.

Johnson I think has peaked.. He may be England's first choice RB, but I wouldn't be surprised if Richards overtakes him for the Euro, looking at the EPL situation.

If you're not staying at the club for long however, you may as well stick with Johnson and sell Abate or Richards - whoever you can get more for.[/color']

Agreed. Both Richards & Abate should be @ 90 soon' date=' and Richards can easily go 91/92 if he keeps his first team position for Man City and they keep their performances up.

Johnson I think has peaked.. He may be England's first choice RB, but I wouldn't be surprised if Richards overtakes him for the Euro, looking at the EPL situation.

If you're not staying at the club for long however, you may as well stick with Johnson and sell Abate or Richards - whoever you can get more for.[/color']

Nope! I'll Stay For Long:D

Well, And Your Quite Right,Guys... Johnson Is In Transfer List now:D

Appreciated

Nice Advices:D