Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Bruyne is rated 87 Romeu 84 and Mceachran 82. still a good deal or not ???

Yes, Romeu is guarenteed to rise, +1/2, maybe if he's really lucky, +3, and Mceachran has a big future:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Thanks I'll do the deal then

It seems AVB prefers him ahead of Mikel and co. at the moment, he'll be at least 88 by the end of the season if he carries on like this:)

Modric=fletcher+carrick/anderson

which side better

modric is quality but still right side is better coz at tottenham modric is capped and fletcher not going to drop from 92 any time soon.

But if u insist on getting modric then do a fletcher + 10 mil if cash is useless i the gw.

Balotelli + Milner/Clichy' date=',, for Marcelo.

Good deal?[/quote']

not if ur getting marcelo. Only way i can see its possible if u have GREAT attack. Then u can opt for balo + clichy for marcelo.

The way Spurs are playing this season' date=' and with the CL looking a very likely possibility, Modric is anything but 'capped' imo.

'Could' hit 93/[b']94[/b]:eek: at Spurs.

Modric is superb but he doesn't score that often even for a CM and scoring adds to rating much more than other attributes. Add to that not-so-good NT and u have got a player who'll be stuck at 92 .

i take the 'capped' word back but barring miracle he'll remain 92. But 94 !! no way. Even Gomez didnt get 94. Maybe silva can but modric's no silva.

Imo VDV has more chance of hitting 93 than modric

Modric is superb but he doesn't score that often even for a CM and scoring adds to rating much more than other attributes. Add to that not-so-good NT and u have got a player who'll be stuck at 92 .

i take the 'capped' word back but barring miracle he'll remain 92. But 94 !! no way. Even Gomez didnt get 94. Maybe silva can but modric's no silva.

Modric has clearly worked on his shooting, previous seasons his shots would be weak and pretty much straight down the middle. This season he has been smashing them top corner and would of had a few more if it wasn't for some great saves along the road. He will score more this season than he has in any season for us before, mark my words.

Sorry but going to have to disagree with the scoring, there are central midfielders with a higher rating than Luka that hardly score. Look at Sneijder and Scweinsteiger they chip in with plenty of assists but aren't exactly lethal finishers. They are just very consistent at the top level, and in my opinion Modric is just as good as those two, 93 is possible but I don't think 94 is while at Spurs.