Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is this based on the ratings or what you have seen? As I expect at least a +2 for Courtois in the next few days.

Based on potential. Atletico Madrid aren't performing very well right now and it'll be quite some time before Cech needs replacing at Chelsea.

Ter Stegen may not be at a top club but it won't be long before he moves' date=' plus everybody knows he's fantastic.

Leno I would rate very slightly below Ter Stegen as he has to compete for a place with Adler, who's obviously more proven currently. However, Leno has impressed.[/color']

As far as I know Malouda will drop these ratings' date=' but is it likely he'll drop again? Because I received an offer of 35 million for him and with players like KPB, Bender and Gotze hitting 90's I'm having replacements in most positions.

Doubt I'll get a 35 offer when Malouda is 91 or lower.[/quote']

If he doesnt drop Ill be very surprise IMO he will drop and 35 Million is a good price for him. You can invest in other parts of the team or buy in some younger talents,

As far as I know Malouda will drop these ratings' date=' but is it likely he'll drop again? Because I received an offer of 35 million for him and with players like KPB, Bender and Gotze hitting 90's I'm having replacements in most positions.

definitely sell him. 35 million is good offer for someone who'll drop

Malouda has been great at times but nowadays things look gloomy for him. With the presence of Mata and Sturridge on the wings, he has found it hard to play regularly and thus will drop. Get the cash and invest it in your team as u will never be able to get that amount of cash when he drops ;)

I Need 3/4 Wing Or Forward For Long And Short Term. Who Would you Buy?

There Is 5 Option Avaliable(Unmanaged Team) Right now! Zarate? Affelay? CALLEJÓN? Arda Turan? Moussa SOW?

Whats Your Opinion?

I would definitely stay away from Affelay and Turan.. Sow isn't bad for short term and Callejon's is an okay prospect for the future..

You could look at:

- Muniain

- Shaqiri

- Eriksen

- Mertens

- Hazard

- Gotze

- Mata

- Remy

- Griezmann

- Sturridge

- Balotelli

I'm guessing most - if not all - of these will be managed though.. What kind of budget do you have?

I would definitely stay away from Affelay and Turan.. Sow isn't bad for short term and Callejon's is an okay prospect for the future..

You could look at:

- Muniain

- Shaqiri

- Eriksen

- Mertens

- Hazard

- Gotze

- Mata

- Remy

- Griezmann

- Sturridge

- Balotelli

I'm guessing most - if not all - of these will be managed though.. What kind of budget do you have?

40M

They Are All In Managed Teams i Don think They Sell His Players :D

But Mertens Is Free Agent, Is He good Enough? I Don't Know him :D

might sell tranquillo barnetta? is he worth keeping?

Hasn't played at all this season, out until probably January with a knee injury, if there's someone better available, you might as well buy them and sell Barnetta, might not get enough time to improve this season, he is still a quality player though.

Chris Wood

Benatia

Boudebouz

Piszczek

Silvio

Biglia

Joel Matip

Nocerino

Schmiedbach

I just came into £45 million after a major sale. These are the external players that I have been looking at for a while. Which of them would you take assuming CV for all of them? Or would it be better to go for a star player at a very high price?

Chris Wood

Benatia

Boudebouz

Piszczek

Silvio

Biglia

Joel Matip

Nocerino

Schmiedbach

I just came into £45 million after a major sale. These are the external players that I have been looking at for a while. Which of them would you take assuming CV for all of them? Or would it be better to go for a star player at a very high price?

I'd take Benatia and Piszczek first they both have great chances to get 90. Nocerino should have got 90 and plays in a much better league so i'd pick him up before Biglia. The rest I'm not 100% on woods been playing well not sure if he's really worth picking up.