• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chris Wood

Benatia

Boudebouz

Piszczek

Silvio

Biglia

Joel Matip

Nocerino

Schmiedbach

I just came into £45 million after a major sale. These are the external players that I have been looking at for a while. Which of them would you take assuming CV for all of them? Or would it be better to go for a star player at a very high price?

I'd take Benatia and Piszczek first they both have great chances to get 90. Nocerino should have got 90 and plays in a much better league so i'd pick him up before Biglia. The rest I'm not 100% on woods been playing well not sure if he's really worth picking up.

Chris Wood

Benatia

Boudebouz

Piszczek

Silvio

Biglia

Joel Matip

Nocerino

Schmiedbach

I just came into £45 million after a major sale. These are the external players that I have been looking at for a while. Which of them would you take assuming CV for all of them? Or would it be better to go for a star player at a very high price?

I'd take Benatia and Piszczek first they both have great chances to get 90. Nocerino should have got 90 and plays in a much better league so i'd pick him up before Biglia. The rest I'm not 100% on woods been playing well not sure if he's really worth picking up.

Thanks for the help mate. Does anyone know much bout the others. I would especially like to get opinions on Silvio and Boudebouz

I sold Schurrle for 41M' date=' and now I need backup wing, so who should I buy:

Shinji Kagawa

Miralem Pjanić or...

Jeremy Menez

????????????[/quote']

I'd buy Kagawa if it's long term or Pjanic short term.

Menez is now at PSG in the french league which isn't as strong as both the leagues in Germany and Italy.

I personally think Kagawa is a better player than Pjanic although Pjanic is good too.

Roma are 10th at the moment while Dortmund are 2nd so I'd expect him to rise but I don't watch either teams so much so I hope that helped a bit.

I Have Kaka And Gerrard For Short Term And I have Charlie Adam Too' date=' What Should i Do About Adam?

I Need Attacking Player FW/CF & AM Specialty For Long Term

Who Should I Buy?

Eduardo SALVIO

LEWANDOWSKI

HOLTBY

GAITAN

GOURCUFF

K-P BOATENG

Jelle VOSSEN

Abel HERNÁNDEZ[/quote']

Gaitan from that list

Please don't sell Adam will get to 90 right quick regardless and withliverpools money will get Champions League and he will be a key player in all of that.

Gerard injury prone and we'll see only fleeting glimpses of his talent from now on

I sold Schurrle for 41M' date=' and now I need backup wing, so who should I buy:

Shinji Kagawa

Miralem Pjanić or...

Jeremy Menez

????????????[/quote']

Any chance you can get Reus?

James Rodrigues maybe?

Kagawa is solid will get champions league again next year. I'm just thinking of better

Norwich City have made an offer to Manchester United for Michael CARRICK of £2' date='000,000 plus Mubarak WAKASO and Cardoso TIAGO .

I will be selling Carrick good deal ? Forum Gw this is[/quote']

Carrick will get a -1 if not -2 so if that is the best deal you can get then I would take it

I Have Kaka And Gerrard For Short Term And I have Charlie Adam Too' date=' What Should i Do About Adam?

I Need Attacking Player FW/CF & AM Specialty For Long Term

Who Should I Buy?

Eduardo SALVIO

LEWANDOWSKI

HOLTBY

GAITAN

GOURCUFF

K-P BOATENG

Jelle VOSSEN

Abel HERNÁNDEZ[/quote']

Keep Adam, at least until Liverpool changes are done in the next week, he should get +1

Out of the list the best player in SM potential I would say is Lewandowski who is scoring goals for fun and KPB who looks like the second best CM in Italy atm (behind Marchisio), so I would get one of these 2 players :)

I'd buy Kagawa if it's long term or Pjanic short term.

Menez is now at PSG in the french league which isn't as strong as both the leagues in Germany and Italy.

I personally think Kagawa is a better player than Pjanic although Pjanic is good too.

Roma are 10th at the moment while Dortmund are 2nd so I'd expect him to rise but I don't watch either teams so much so I hope that helped a bit.

Or should I get Isla, he's not wing but he can be useful in my formation as RM?

Have cash to buy one of Smalling or Cleverley. Leaning towards Cleverley although I'm loaded in the Wing/AM department. What could be their peak ratings?

I would actually buy Smalling, because it is obvious SAF will buy a first rate AM so it will be hard for Cleverley to get into the first team. Ferdinand and Vidic are both fab but fitness-wise/injury-wise not consistent, and I think we all know Jonny Evans is error-prone (what SAF sees in him I don't know :confused:) So for the rest of this season at least Smalling will get loads of playing time, and will be pushing for a regular starting place.

Peak for Smalling IMO: 92

Peak for Cleverley IMO: 91

Hope that helped :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please help me' date=' in prospectiv of futur, who is the best betwen:

Rui patricio or [b']Adler[/b]?

Rafael da silva , Howedes , Corluca, Maxy Pereira?

Alvaro Pereira or Nagatomo?

Gourcouf, Roelfes, Javi Martinez, Wistel, Bender, M'vila?

Podolski, Menez o Diego Ribas?

Bolded one's me old mucker ;-)

Sahin = Milner and Agger

Midfield at the moment I have Marchisio, Sahin and Kroos, which is by far the strongest part of my team. I also have Ramsey and Maher and a few other players who could become big.

Defence is where I am poor, centre back's I have Benatia and Lovren as first choice, then it goes to Kone as third choice (I have Abidal but finding a left back seems near on impossible). I have a few CB talents in Isimat-Mirin and Alvaro but that's it really. In my opinion Agger is a solid 90 who could potentially become 91 towards the end of the season. Im also hoping that Milner could become 91 in the next 10 days or so.

Is Sahin really potentially that good? Is it worth me keeping him even though he is getting near on no minutes for Real?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please help me' date=' in prospectiv of futur, who is the best betwen:

Rui patricio or Adler?[b']Neither[/b]God know where Adler will end up

Rafael da silva , Howedes , Corluca, Maxy Pereira?Howedes vs Rafael

Alvaro Pereira or Nagatomo?Pereira pure class

Gourcouf, Roelfes, Javi Martinez, Wistel, Bender, M'vila?1.M'vila2.Witsel best in portugal if watching the games3.Javi Martinez

Podolski, Menez o Diego Ribas?

PodolskiMenes limited in France don't care if PSG win everything Podolski is coming to the premiership...make your choices

Considering your current squad it's a pretty difficult, even deal.. But I would take Agger & Milner.

Sahin was great for Dortmund and Mourinho wouldn't have bought him if he didn't feature in future plans. He has very few minutes because he's been injured and is still regaining fitness. It has yet to be seen how much potential he has, especially with all the competition at Madrid.

Milner should definitely reach 91 in these changes and has been greatly consistent for Man City. Whilst Agger is always solid for Liverpool and probably their best defender.. Whilst your depth isn't great in either position, your defence is weaker and Milner replaces Sahin, so I would go for it.

Considering your current squad it's a pretty difficult' date=' even deal.. But I would take Agger & Milner.

Sahin was great for Dortmund and Mourinho wouldn't have bought him if he didn't feature in future plans. He has very few minutes because he's been injured and is still regaining fitness. It has yet to be seen how much potential he has, especially with all the competition at Madrid.

Milner should definitely reach 91 in these changes and has been greatly consistent for Man City. Whilst Agger is always solid for Liverpool and probably their best defender.. Whilst your depth isn't great in either position, your defence is weaker and Milner replaces Sahin, so I would go for it.[/color']

What my thought process is, just worried that I could potentially be letting a 93 this time next year leave.

What my thought process is' date=' just worried that I could potentially be letting a 93 this time next year leave.[/quote']

I'd be surprised if Sahin was 93 by this time next year.. Whilst he's been injured Real Madrid have been playing well and players like Khedira and Kaka (not normally favourites) have been owning their position's.

Sahin will play less than half a season this time, and in a years time it will be halfway through the second season.. Nobody should go from 91-93 in that time period with that little game time unless they play outstandingly and Madrid win the CL and La Liga..