Pereira

Tremoulinas

Monreal

Mathieu

Filipe luis

Fucile

tabanou

Schennikov

Nagatomo is the best option out of them imo.

Just acquired a brand new Bayern and short of strikers ... should I get Falcao' date=' Podolski or Lavezzi ? I've already traded Robben for Hummels to cover defense and had a bid for Neymar accepted.

Another dilemma is wether to trade Gustavo and Van Buyten for Schurrle.

Anyone know Ribery's form/situation ?

Also should I send back Usami and buy him or keep him on loan. I'm not worried about Wages ...

Thanks for any help

Indgy[/quote']

Since you've probably already have Gomez, i'd get Lavezzi.

No, too much for Schurrle, Gustavo is a very useful player on SM.

Ribery is safe at his rating.

Last i heard Usami was looking for a move away from Bayern due to lack of play time, if its an extremely competitive set up then buy him, if not then trade him.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hugo Lloris for Pepe Reina ??

Who's getting the better end of this deal ??

And who is better for Long-term ? How long can Reina keep his 93 ???

If Liverpool keep performing at Uefa level, and Casillas and valdes keep Reina out of the NT i can see him dropping to 92 in the next year. IF the do ditch valdes/Cassillas for god knows what reason, im sure theyd use a younger player like de gea anyway. id definately keep LLrois, he is still young, a top 10 GK in the world, and Lyon arent going anywhere, they always be near the summit of Ligue 1 and CL knockouts

Hugo Lloris for Pepe Reina ??

Who's getting the better end of this deal ??

And who is better for Long-term ? How long can Reina keep his 93 ???

Reina is safe on his 93 for another 2 years IMO but will never rise above that as he wont ever be in the national team. He's behind Valdes and Casillas and by the time Casillas retires De Gea will most likely be the spanish no1.

He's not going to be replaced at Liverpool for a while but IMO he can only go down now especially if Liverpool are consistantly short of Champions League football.

Lloris as you know is French no1 by a country mile and IMO a better overall keeper then Reina. Lloris can rise to 93 in the future but to move any higher he would most likely need to either move to a bigger league or have an outstanding euro 2012 or world cup 2014.

Either keeper will do the exact same performance wise they are only one rating off each other atm. Personally I'd pick Lloris as he's younger so will be in your side longer and can rise a bit in the future to be equal or even higher then Reina.

My personal preferrence is VDV although Khedira has performed solidly this season
VDV Khederia is a solid player but a squad player essentially at Madrid' date=' can't see the ratings changing for either of these players in the nest future.[/quote']

thanks guys, still thinking i might go with Khedira, gotze just went 91 so i think VDV might bu a bit surplus (hazard and young can play AM if needed). repped B)

If Liverpool keep performing at Uefa level' date=' and Casillas and valdes keep Reina out of the NT i can see him dropping to 92 in the next year. IF the do ditch valdes/Cassillas for god knows what reason, im sure theyd use a younger player like de gea anyway. id definately keep LLrois, he is still young, a top 10 GK in the world, and Lyon arent going anywhere, they always be near the summit of Ligue 1 and CL knockouts[/quote']
I would go for Lloris purely for the fact that he is a starter for the NT and plays CL football regularly.
Reina is safe on his 93 for another 2 years IMO but will never rise above that as he wont ever be in the national team. He's behind Valdes and Casillas and by the time Casillas retires De Gea will most likely be the spanish no1.

He's not going to be replaced at Liverpool for a while but IMO he can only go down now especially if Liverpool are consistantly short of Champions League football.

Lloris as you know is French no1 by a country mile and IMO a better overall keeper then Reina. Lloris can rise to 93 in the future but to move any higher he would most likely need to either move to a bigger league or have an outstanding euro 2012 or world cup 2014.

Either keeper will do the exact same performance wise they are only one rating off each other atm. Personally I'd pick Lloris as he's younger so will be in your side longer and can rise a bit in the future to be equal or even higher then Reina.

Cheers guys' date=' I'll be keeping my Lloris then ... but Cam ... Lyon will be missing out on the CL next year ... They're not playing good enough and Montpellier will remain 1st or 2nd for the rest of the season whereas I don't see how PSG and Lille could drop their places in the table ... Lyon's been playing too inconsistent to be a CL contender next season ...

Title of best GK in Ligue 1 is between Sirigu and Lloris imo ... And Lloris is not 100% ... He's terrible on 1-on-1 air duels i.e. Corners and free-kicks lol ... He needs to get better reflexes and become more calm in net before he'll be a top GK in the world for me :P

Thanks for your opinions tho guys.[/center']

My backup would be Ivanovic. And i only want De Gea because i think he would rise. My current keeper is Valdes.

Tbh De Gea will most likely rise to 90 and I have no doubts he will eventually reach 93 maybe higher. But Ashley Cole isnt the player he once was and is in a lack luster Chelsea side.

I'd probably keep Alves it's a close one but I think Alves is safer on his rating then Cole is and as De Gea wont start for you there's not much point having him for about 2 years.

I have van der Wiel. Thinking of selling him to buy one of Howedes or Abate. If I should, which one? I know a bit of Abate and he might have an ear into the Azzurri come 2012. I have not seen much of Howedes but people say good things about him. How likely is he to get into Germany squad with Lahm, Boateng etc.?

I have van der Wiel. Thinking of selling him to buy one of Howedes or Abate. If I should' date=' which one? I know a bit of Abate and he might have an ear into the Azzurri come 2012. I have not seen much of Howedes but people say good things about him. How likely is he to get into Germany squad with Lahm, Boateng etc.?[/quote']

I would personally go with Abate mate, Höwedes is a great great player! But I don't think he'll get into the Euro startin XI !