lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can help me please!

I have Rafael and Benatia!

I would buy in a their place' date=' Howedes and Remi.

It's a good tractative for me?

can you give me a little description on this players? thanks[/quote']

I'd keep Benatia. Remi (I'm presuming you mean Rami the Valencia defender, right?) has a shot of rising to 91 in the next changes. Rafael is injured atm, but dunno how long. Höwedes is a good defender but I can't see him rising for a while.

If you're a short team guy, swap Rafeal for Rami, if not then keep Rafeal.. :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can help me please!

I have Rafael and Benatia!

I would buy in a their place' date=' Howedes and Remi.

It's a good tractative for me?

can you give me a little description on this players? thanks[/quote']

Rafael - Hasnt played in a while due to injury but if he gets back into the squad as a starter he can reach a high rating, potentially 90+. For now he is frozen at 89.

Howedes - Good CB at Schalke. Could get 91 in the future but no more unless he moves to a better club.

Remy - Doubt he will get higher than 90 with the way Marseille are playing at the moment.

Benatia - Dont know too much about him but I think he can get 90 at Udinese. Apparently heading off to PSG.

I would keep Benatia and Rafael.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rafael - Hasnt played in a while due to injury but if he gets back into the squad as a starter he can reach a high rating' date=' potentially 90+. For now he is frozen at 89.

Howedes - Good CB at Schalke. Could get 91 in the future but no more unless he moves to a better club.

Remy - Doubt he will get higher than 90 with the way Marseille are playing at the moment.

Benatia - Dont know too much about him but I think he can get 90 at Udinese. Apparently heading off to PSG.

I would keep Benatia and Rafael.[/b']

Sorry Rami of valencia, not remy of marsiglia!

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would personally go with Abate mate' date=' Höwedes is a great great player! But I don't think he'll get into the Euro startin XI !

[/center']

So you think Abate is better than van der Wiel? I know VDW will be in Euro 2012. But I just can't decide who the better player is.

So you think Abate is better than van der Wiel? I know VDW will be in Euro 2012. But I just can't decide who the better player is.

Absolutely' date=' VdW is quite overrated ... He's mediocre mate, Everytime I've seen him play for Ajax he's been terrible ... and the only reason really that he plays for the dutch NT is that they don't have a good RB ... VdW is nothing much ... overhyped ... Abate is the better player.[/center']

I think Abate can reach a higher rating in Serie A with Milan but it is unlikely VDW will in Eredivise. Therefore Abate is the one to get for SM.

Also Elohim said Abate is better' date=' so Abate is better. :P [/b']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think Abate can reach a higher rating in Serie A with Milan but it is unlikely VDW will in Eredivise. Therefore Abate is the one to get for SM.

sorry what do you think abaut Rami of valencia?

Who is the best rami or benatia?

One more question: Ter Stegen or Leno as a back-up keeper. I was thinking Leno as he plays Champions Legue but Ter Stegen is doing better in the Bundesliga.

Nearly managed to transform a brand new Bayern which I got y'day into the German NT:

Neuer

Boateng Hummels Badstubber Lahm

Muller Kroos Schweinsteiger Gotze

Gomez Falcao

Subs:

Butt

Mangala (on loan)

Gustavo

Romeu (on loan)

Eriksen

Alaba

Peterson

Was also wondering whether I should get Podolski as a back-up striker ... lost out to Neymar :(

Also which player would be the best out of Pastore, Sakho and Gameiro (irrelevant of position, who has the brightest future)?

Absolutely' date=' VdW is quite overrated ... He's mediocre mate, Everytime I've seen him play for Ajax he's been terrible ... and the only reason really that he plays for the dutch NT is that they don't have a good RB ... VdW is nothing much ... overhyped ... Abate is the better player.[/center']

As much as it shocks me I actually agree with Elo for once ;)

VDS still has a lot to learn, positionally most definitely can be caught out on occasions no doubting his best qualities are all going forward. Abate looks less spectacular but is more solid and IMO is the better player. he plays for a better club as well and can certainly rise again, if VDW is to rise any further he needs a move, rumours circulating he may be joining Valencia which in SM terms would not be the greatest move as they will always be a selling club unable to hold onto there top quality players.

Is this how Chuck Norris Feels ?!

:eek:

chuck-norris-he-approves-your-post.jpg

As much as it shocks me I actually agree with Elo for once ;)

Hah' date=' I knew you'd come around eventually!

As for the Valencia thingy ... La Liga is not the place for VdW ... Bundesliga or PL is where he needs to play to evolve as a player and become a more mature player.

Just my two cents, let's see if you two agrees with this aswell :D[/center']

As for the Valencia thingy ... La Liga is not the place for VdW ... Bundesliga or PL is where he needs to play to evolve as a player and become a more mature player.

Just my two cents, let's see if you two agrees with this aswell

:D[/center']

A one off my friend I assure you :P

Agree that VDW would look a better player in the PL as defences in general over the last few years have got more and more dopey the level of defending from most sides in the PL is of a lesser standard than a few years back, having said all that the attacking has improved dramatically so from a spectators point of view it's very entertaining.

Just my two cents, let's see if you two agrees with this aswell :D[/center']

Agree but just wondering what team he would fit into nicely. Chelsea maybe?

A one off my friend I assure you :P

Agree that VDW would look a better player in the PL as defences in general over the last few years have got more and more dopey the level of defending from most sides in the PL is of a lesser standard than a few years back' date=' having said all that the attacking has improved dramatically so from a spectators point of view it's very entertaining.[/quote']

So, you agreed again !?

:eek: Who are you and what've you done with Ray ?! :eek::eek: Give HIM BACK !! :mad::mad::mad:

Err, but yeah i agree with you mate! Attacking ( Not Liverpool :rolleyes: ) Has improved , but The one thing that has improved the most IMO is the attacking skill of the offensive midfielders, aswell as the overall playmaker capability of teams in the leauge ... thus developing into a more enjoyable form of attacking football :P

Everton or Newcastle? Hope your joking. When you mentioned Arsenal though that made it all better.

No i don't actually' date=' I think he'd fit in quite well in those 2 teams ... Arsenal are known for taking in various failing players ... so perhpas he'd fit in nicely there

;)[/center']

No i don't actually' date=' I think he'd fit in quite well in those 2 teams ... [b']Arsenal are known for taking in various failing players ... so perhpas he'd fit in nicely there[/b]

;)

Yeh but surely bad for him rating wise though and also for that bold part, surely you mean Fabregas right or RvP? :P