lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wouldn't be surprised if VdW dropped first season he joins the EPL (if he'd go there). He's a talented player but going from Holland to England, especially as defender he'll have a tough time adapting. Currently the Dutch strikers are pathetic to be totally honest (except a few) and even though Greg has improved his defending a lot last season, he still did that against those pathetic attackers so when he joins the EPL he'll find himself against way better strikers which means he'll have to work a lot harder.

That said, I'm sure he'd find his way to the 90+ later on in his career. Thing is that I do think he'll rise faster in Spain as (except for Madrid and Barca of course) the strikers are a less good imo, which means he'll be able to adapt quicker.

But the most important thing right now is that he should move :P

Sturridge + 6M for Milner' date=' what about ?[/quote']

If you get Sturridge, do it. Milner and Sturridge should get rise but i think Sturridge future is brighter. He'll be starting striker for Chelsea for years to come and he has higher potential than Milner

Hello forumers,

Does Vidal have potential to go above and beyond 91.= ?

I've seen him rarely and IMO he just controlls the tempo of the game , nothing more.

Debating whether to have Vidal or Pastore in midfield. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Indgy

I think it would be better to have Pastore as I think he's the better player, but Vidal could be rated a bit quicker as Juve are pretty much equally as good as PSG in their leagues, but the Serie A is still rated higher than Ligue 1.

That said, Juve will probably have to win the league for Vidal to go 92, while I think Pastore will go 91 at the end as long as PSG do good (they don't have to win the league I think).

So in the end I'd probably go for Pastore as I think in a few years you'd be better off with him.

Hello forumers' date='

Does Vidal have potential to go above and beyond 91.= ?

I've seen him rarely and IMO he just controlls the tempo of the game , nothing more.

Debating whether to have Vidal or Pastore in midfield. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Indgy[/quote']

I think he has . Juventus is doing well in Serie A and in my opinion he has good performance .

Yet , I prefer Pastore over him as Pastore is slightly younger and having more potential . Pastore is rather like an AM/FWD in my opinion , as he keeps on providing assists and goals for PSG .

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Podolsky' date=' Llorente or Matri?

Gourckouf or Menez??

How many rise this player in future?[/quote']

Podolski , Llorente and Matri ... In my opinion they are just alike . I would go for Podolski , he is on fire now .

I prefer Menez over Gourcuff , PSG has chances to win the league whereas Lyon has just only slight chance .

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Podolsky' date=' Llorente or Matri?

Gourckouf or Menez??

How many rise this player in future?[/quote']

Podolski and Llorente are in the same boat, they can't rise at there current clubs, so 91 is there benchmark at present. Llorente IMO is the better player but being Basque it don't look like he will move anywhere, rumours Podolski is being seriously looked at by Arsenal, got my question marks on him he flopped at Bayern big time and I think he is one of those players who will always look good in an average side but in a big team gets overawed. having said all that his National team form generally has been very good.

Menez over Gourcuff for the reasons the poster above mentioned, PSG are a team going places mass of money to spend and will only improve, Menez has generally been very good this season where as Gourcuff in the games I have seen seems to have lost his mojo.

Ive got Anderson for Manchester United, I no hes injured for abother 6 weeks in real life, so he wont rise but I no hes still one for the future as he could go higher, there are a number of CM's listed below who I could buy.

Swap Anderson for Hamsik ?

Swap Anderson for Joao Moutinho ?

Swap Anderson for Montolivo ?

I can also Swap Anderson for M'Vila or Javi Martinez, Sven Bender, Ever Banega or Fernando From Porto, If any Ive thinking Hamsik, Would you do any or Keep Anderson ?

Alexis Sanchez for César Azpillicueta

Bad deal, Keep Alexis Sanchez ! He can keep going up in ratings at Barca, Yes Azpilicueta is a good right back but will never be as high as Sanchez in ratings !

Hope this helps ! :)

Ive got Anderson for Manchester United' date=' I no hes injured for abother 6 weeks in real life, so he wont rise but I no hes still one for the future as he could go higher, there are a number of CM's listed below who I could buy.

I can also Swap Anderson for M'Vila or Javi Martinez, Sven Bender, Ever Banega or Fernando From Porto, If any Ive thinking Hamsik, Would you do any or Keep Anderson ?

Bad deal, Keep Alexis Sanchez ! He can keep going up in ratings at Barca, Yes Azpilicueta is a good right back but will never be as high as Sanchez in ratings !

Hope this helps ! :)[/quote']

M'vila!!!!!!

Ive got Anderson for Manchester United' date=' I no hes injured for abother 6 weeks in real life, so he wont rise but I no hes still one for the future as he could go higher, there are a number of CM's listed below who I could buy.

Hope this helps ! :)[/quote']

It'll either be Hamsik or M'Vila/Martinez for me. With Hamsik being my first choice, M'Vila my second and Martinez my third.

[/quote']

Definitely Hamsik at the first place , or M'vila in the second place !

I Have Adil Rami In My Squad, So Choose One Option...

1 - Keep Adil Rami ( 25-10 ) ?

2 - 1M + Adil Rami For Badstuber ( 22-91 ) ?

3 - 400k + Adil Rami For Subotic ( 23-91 )?

4 - Swap Adil Rami For Vermaelen ( 26-91 )

5 - Swap Adil Rami For Mertesacker ( 27-92 )