lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive got Anderson for Manchester United' date=' I no hes injured for abother 6 weeks in real life, so he wont rise but I no hes still one for the future as he could go higher, there are a number of CM's listed below who I could buy.

Swap Anderson for Hamsik ?

Swap Anderson for Joao Moutinho ?

Swap Anderson for Montolivo ?

I can also Swap Anderson for M'Vila or Javi Martinez, Sven Bender, Ever Banega or Fernando From Porto, If any Ive thinking Hamsik, Would you do any or Keep Anderson ?[/quote']

I'd swap anderson for any of those. I can't see how his game has progressed in the last 2 years to allow him to improve sufficiently in SM and all those players are better choices.

1. Hamsik is great for Napoli, would be expensive in Transfer fee irl but would only go to a top club. could hit 92 where he's at.

2. Montolivo. His contract is up at the end of the season and has been linked with Milan, but of course could go anywhere as a regular in the middle for italy's midfield.

3. Moutinho has to be last because of his league and because i havn't seen his league performances.

If you can go for M'Vila in a straight swap. thats a great deal for you.

M'vila says he plans to move clubs arfer the Euro's and as a starter in his positition for france in his position, with so much competition & from a young age, he will be a star.

Don't get Fernando he's capped.

I Have Adil Rami In My Squad' date=' So Choose One Option...

1 - Keep Adil Rami ( 25-10 ) ?

2 - 1M + Adil Rami For Badstuber ( 22-91 ) ?

3 - 400k + Adil Rami For Subotic ( 23-91 )?

4 - Swap Adil Rami For Vermaelen ( 26-91 )

5 - Swap Adil Rami For Mertesacker ( 27-92 )[/quote']

Adil Rami will +1 so i'd wait until then. But Subotic is the deal out of them. all the others are bad for you. Babstuber has already +1 and might not get higher, whereas Subotic should. Vermaelen is in a one man team and is injury prone.

Podolsky' date=' Llorente or Matri?

Gourckouf or Menez??

How many rise this player in future?[/quote']

Matri. Great player for Juventus, in a system he seems to love. Juventus will get CL at least and could win the league the way they're playing. Matri is the main stiker and keeps everyone else on the bench. He could get 92 i think, will take a while though.

I think going for Subotic/Badstuber/Vermaelen would be good. The max rating for Rami and Vermaelen would be 92, maybe 93 for Vermaelen. Howevers in terms of quality in real life it would be Subotic or Vermaelen for me. Badstuber is already at a big club and he is in the starting line up so he could eventually have a higher rating than Vermaelen. I don't really rate Mertesacker. All in all, my pick would be Subotic.

I would give £1M And get Badstuber ! :), Hes at the best club out of them, plus hes youngest !

M'vila!!!!!!

Thanks for the opinion' date=' Doubt I will be going for him as hes at the worst club out of United and Napoli and his ownside Rennes.

It'll either be Hamsik or M'Vila/Martinez for me. With Hamsik being my first choice, M'Vila my second and Martinez my third.

I think I will be going for Hamsik mate, I cant see Martinez rising over 90 at his current club, n M'Vilas club arnt as good as Hamsiks.

Definitely Hamsik at the first place ' date=' or M'vila in the second place ![/quote']

Agree with that.

Thanks lads. :)

[b']2 - 1M + Adil Rami For Badstuber ( 22-91 ) ? [/b]

5 - Swap Adil Rami For Mertesacker ( 27-92 )

I would rather give 1M + Rami for Badstuber . He is playing good in Bayern and he still can improve in my opinion .

Guest <klhepworth.

Hold your horses sonny jim! Keep until the end of next week because he will rise +1 and you should be able to get a better deal or you may decide to keep him:)

Guest <klhepworth.

John Terry+Oriel Romeu for my Hummels' date=' Terry would replace Hummels in defense. Ultra competitive GW.[/quote']

I think the guy below thinks Terry and Romeu are yours. Get Terry and Romeu, Hummels is very highly rated but that's because everyone knows it's only a matter of time before he gets a huge rating, that said, SM would be extremely cruel to drop Terry and Hummels won't surpass or equal him for at least a year. Terry's still one of the best CBs in the world, it's his partners that have let him down. Romeu has established himself in the Chelsea side and will only rise and should be 88 minimum by the end of the year. Apparently he's got a complex contract but he could be bought back by Barca, either a hot SM prospect! DO IT!:D

John Terry+Oriel Romeu for my Hummels' date=' Terry would replace Hummels in defense. Ultra competitive GW.[/quote']

I would do it as Terry is still one of the best CB in the world in my opinion and in my opinion Hummels needs time to reach his level . Romeu is a hot prospect and he will be good :) .

In a very competitive set up short term you might want do it improve your average rating, But personally in a normal set up I would reject this and Keep Hummels mainly due to age, John Terry wont drop this time in my opinion, As somebodys already said its his partners who let him down (Take David Luiz for example), But Long Term, Hummels is the CB To have without a doubt, If you do decide take Terry, You will have Romeu aswell which is A Bonus because he will be a top player if he stays at chelsea or goes to Barca, Either way he will be a star, Without a doubt, Short Term Get Terry and Romeu, Long term keep Hummels, Speakin of Hummels, He eithen scored a Penalty the other week in the champions League :D

Keep Terry and Romeu' date=' a straight swap invloving Terry for Hummels would be acceptable.[/quote']

Lack of reading there mate Haha, Hes got Hummels ! ;)

Short term (till end of this season) yes' date=' mid or long term no.[/quote']

Hmm...yeah I was a bit skeptical of losing Hummels, but then Romeu will be a good long term prospect as well. I know Terry wont rise now, but if he stays near 92/94 for another 3 years, Hummels does play DM as well though.

Been offered 40 million plus Cambiasso for my Essien. Take it?

To be honest I dont think their chairman will allow that deal to happen, Its to good on your behalf, None of Cambiasso or Essien are the best players to have in your team, (Rating wise) But I would say getting £40M Aswell its awesome :D

Guest <klhepworth.

Been offered 40 million plus Cambiasso for my Essien. Take it?

If the money is of use, do it. That said Essien will most likely drop over the next week, so a 94 for a 94 + £40M looks great!

I've got offered for my Gotze, 30 mil and Luka Modric? I'm very tempted to say yes, because i don't really like the way Gotze plays, but the rest of the world say that he is the hottest prospect of the hour. Besides that, i reckon Modric will get a +1, and i need some money. What would you do?

the physio room has him penciled in for early february

Hmm time will tell but for now I would take Cambiasso anyway. I cant help but think that Romeu will impress Boas a lot leading up to February. He is already becoming a regular now. Also Essien did suffer a setback and is known to be injury prone. I think he will be used here and there but not the same as he used to be.

I've got offered for my Gotze' date=' 30 mil and Luka Modric? I'm very tempted to say yes, because i don't really like the way Gotze plays, but the rest of the world say that he is the hottest prospect of the hour. Besides that, i reckon Modric will get a +1, and i need some money. What would you do?[/quote']

Anyone? :)

I've got offered for my Gotze' date=' 30 mil and Luka Modric? I'm very tempted to say yes, because i don't really like the way Gotze plays, but the rest of the world say that he is the hottest prospect of the hour. Besides that, i reckon Modric will get a +1, and i need some money. What would you do?[/quote']

I'd say listen to the rest of the world ;)

At the end of season Gotze could be 92, if he gets some good minutes during the Euro Champs he will be 92 at the first ratings next season. Modric will be 92 as long as he plays for Spurs.