lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

whos better to sign fontas or MUNIESA' date=' Marc or roberto???? all from the barc youth team[/quote']

Fontas or Muniesa. I expect Fontas will do a similar thing to Romeu eventually, while Muniesa is seen as a replacement for Puyol.

Guest <klhepworth.

André AYEW shoud I swap him for Xherdan SHAQIRI?

Short term: No

Long Term: Yes

Shaqiri won't surpass Ayew until he moves:)

I would give £1M And get Badstuber ! :)' date=' Hes at the best club out of them, plus hes youngest !

[b']

Thanks for the opinion, Doubt I will be going for him as hes at the worst club out of United and Napoli and his ownside Rennes.

[/b]

I think I will be going for Hamsik mate, I cant see Martinez rising over 90 at his current club, n M'Vilas club arnt as good as Hamsiks.

Agree with that.

Thanks lads. :)

That's an advantage...he'll easily get a move :).

Guest <klhepworth.

Should I sell either Piszczek or Van Der Wiel? One is going to be sold. :)

Cheers :)

I'd sell Van der Wiel:)

Ok' date=' so my deal for Alexander Pato got accepted. I just wanted to know if I should be going for it definitely ? Pato for Tevez in a direct exchange.[/quote']

You may want to wait until January mate, if Tevez moves to Milan, he'll be ahead of Pato and Pato could move on too, at the moment though, solid deal:)

I'd sell Van der Wiel:)

You may want to wait until January mate' date=' if Tevez moves to Milan, he'll be ahead of Pato and Pato could move on too, at the moment though, solid deal:)[/quote']

TEVEZ AHEAD OF PATO?Don't make me laugh...

Pato>Tevez at every hour of the day and night and month and whatever you want + only 22.The best young striker in the world 4 me with a lot of potential.

Guest <klhepworth.

TEVEZ AHEAD OF PATO?Don't make me laugh...

Pato>Tevez at every hour of the day and night and month and whatever you want + only 22.The best young striker in the world 4 me with a lot of potential.

He doesn't play enough as it is and the way Milan have spoke about Tevez in the press, they want to build a team around him, I prefer Pato personally though

He doesn't play enough as it is and the way Milan have spoke about Tevez in the press' date=' they want to build a team around him, I prefer Pato personally though[/quote']

who dont play enough?Pato?He was injuried my friend...and he played last 2-3 matches from what I remember and scored too.

Guest <klhepworth.

who dont play enough?Pato?He was injuried my friend...and he played last 2-3 matches from what I remember and scored too.

I know he's had niggles, didn't realise that's why he's been out, but like I said, Milan seem to think Tevez can become 'The Best Player in the World' if he joins Milan. Just speculating mate:)

Cheers fellas' date=' although it's tied at 1 a piece and that doesn't help much, anyone else? :)[/quote']

Sell VDW. Very likely that Piszczek can hit 90 at Dortmund with 16 straight starts and no subs at all. I dont know when VDW will move so he will stay at 90 until he moves. After Piszczek gets 90, he will be the better player to have.

Depends, I think short term Piszczek is the better choice but long term I'd probably pick vdWiel. He refused to sign a new contract (current one ends 2013) and Valencia have already contacted Ajax, only thing is that Ajax don't want to sell him until the summer.

So basically Piszczek could be rated a higher at the end of this season, but I doubt it would make much of a difference.

Should I sell either Piszczek or Van Der Wiel? One is going to be sold. :)

van der Wiel is set to sign a 5-year deal at Valencia, apparently. He expects it to happen in January but Ajax and Valencia are in deep discussions. !!Apparently!!

dont know when VDW will move so he will stay at 90 until he moves.

http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2011/December/18/ajax-star-signs-with-valencia/

Well I'd say January to Valencia he's agreed personal terms apparently and the clubs are currently in talks about the fee looks clear he wants to leave so ajax would be silly not to sell him now I'm sure there come to a deal.

But to be fair Its a hard choice both very good right backs!

http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2011/December/18/ajax-star-signs-with-valencia/

Well I'd say January to Valencia he's agreed personal terms apparently and the clubs are currently in talks about the fee looks clear he wants to leave so ajax would be silly not to sell him now I'm sure there come to a deal.

But to be fair Its a hard choice both very good right backs!

It is a hard choice. In terms of trophies' date=' Valencia is unlikely to win La Liga with Barcelona and Madrid being the top dogs. Dortmund can challenge Bayern and theyve shown it but still VDW is a talented player. I dont think his rating will be very high at Valencia though I must say. Only thing that can push him is performances with Netherlands which is the advantage he has over Piszczek.[/b']

It is a hard choice. In terms of trophies' date=' Valencia is unlikely to win La Liga with Barcelona and Madrid being the top dogs. Dortmund can challenge Bayern and theyve shown it but still VDW is a talented player. I dont think his rating will be very high at Valencia though I must say. Only thing that can push him is performances with Netherlands which is the advantage he has over Piszczek.[/b']

La Liga is a place higher than the Bundesliga in the UEFA coefficient, which is taken into consideration when SM do the rating changes. Both Valencia and Dortmund are likely to be regular faces in Europe over the next couple of seasons and i don't think its very fair to say Valencia won't win La Liga, stranger things have happened and at the moment they are a good enough outfit to upset the apple cart.

La Liga is a place higher than the Bundesliga in the UEFA coefficient' date=' which is taken into consideration when SM do the rating changes. Both Valencia and Dortmund are likely to be regular faces in Europe over the next couple of seasons and i don't think its very fair to say Valencia won't win La Liga, stranger things have happened and at the moment they are a good enough outfit to upset the apple cart.[/quote']

I agree about both of being in the Europe and La Liga being higher but still think Dortmund will be having higher risers due to being challengers for the title. In La Liga last time someone other than Barca or Madrid won the title was around 7 seasons ago and it will be 1 more added on this year. It isnt the other teams fault, its just Madrid and Barcelona are too good. They basically own the league.