lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Really depends on whether you need a winger or central midfielder. I reckon Shaqiri is a better talent though.

I have plenty of central options, I'm unsure of what Banega can achieve? and would asking for Shaqiri and Xhaka be too much?

Ajax and Valencia are getting closer to an agreement on the transfersum, vd Wiel already said he'd love to go to Valencia but both he and Ajax stated that that'll be at the end of season and even if vd Wiel does change his mind I very much doubt Ajax will, simply because they don't have a good replacement for him. And with that I don't mean anyone who equals vd Wiel in level, but someone who's at least decent enough for the Eredivisie :rolleyes:

So that'll most likely be next summer.

Now from what I know, vd Wiel does see Valencia as a temporary place, doubt he aims to stay there till '17. Like vd Vaart first went to HSV before moving on to a bigger club. So I do expect him to become better and maybe move to one of the top clubs.

Cheers man.

Any other opinions?' date=' need to get this right.[/quote']

You have cover for Banega so snap the guys hand off.

Shaqiri is a very good young winger. Pace trickery and a mean left footed shot. Has a higher peak rating IMO then Banega so I would do it.

Swap Fran Merida for one of the following,

Adem Maher, Zakaria Labyad, Vázquez Álvaro, Gokhan Tore or Heung-Min Son

OR

Swap Fran Merida and Femenía Kiko for one of the following,

Nicolás Gaitan or Shinji Kagawa

AND

Sign Lavezzi for £15M in the same setup, probably a no brainier but might aswell ask while im here incase somebody may know something I don't. And sign Kyle Walker for £10M, probably the same as above....

Swap Fran Merida for one of the following' date='

OR

AND

Sign Lavezzi for £15M in the same setup, probably a no brainier but might aswell ask while im here incase somebody may know something I don't. And sign Kyle Walker for £10M, probably the same as above....[/quote']

I would swap Merida and Kiko for Kagawa and definitely sign Lavezzi and Walker :)

OR

AND

Sign Lavezzi for £15M in the same setup, probably a no brainier but might aswell ask while im here incase somebody may know something I don't. And sign Kyle Walker for £10M, probably the same as above....[/quote']

Not sure about the first one but I would get Gaitan over Kagawa. Gaitan is set to sign for Manchester United next summer with a fee already agreed. Also definitely sign Lavezzi and Walker.

OR

AND

I'm thinking Gaitan will get big summer move. ManU mooted if that happens he should be your best deal here.

It is a hard choice. In terms of trophies' date=' Valencia is unlikely to win La Liga with Barcelona and Madrid being the top dogs. Dortmund can challenge Bayern and theyve shown it but still VDW is a talented player. I dont think his rating will be very high at Valencia though I must say. Only thing that can push him is performances with Netherlands which is the advantage he has over Piszczek.[/b']

I disagree about the NT thing ... even if Holland would go on and win, VdW is not that overly good mate, I've seen him play a bunch of times, both in Ajax aswell as the Dutch NT ... He's made too many mistakes to be playing at the level he is IMO ... sure a good future prospect that could develop into a world class star in the right enviroment ... but he's not NT class ... And well ... Spain has 2 good teams ... Germany alot ... Real and Barca will be the only teams winning La Liga for 10 years to come ... or until next year when the world ends but meh .... Piszcek is defo the man he should go for ... He'll win more ... and who knows ... perhaps Poland does liike Greece did '04

;);)

5million + Xherdan Shaqiri for my Ever Banega?
I have plenty of central options' date=' I'm unsure of what Banega can achieve? and would asking for Shaqiri and Xhaka be too much?[/quote']

I'd be so cheeky as to drop the money and go straight for Shaq and Xhak ( anyone else pronounce them the same ?!

:D:D ) Would be a very good deal for you if you managed to pull it off!

5m bender n bonucci or hummels?

Mats Hummels all the way ... just read in one of the swedish sportspapers that Dortmund refuses to sell him lol ... I love this Dortmund side ... All the players are loyal to their clubs' date=' they want to play for Dortmund and don't wanna be sold lol ... ( Sahin's an exception lol )[/center']

OR

AND

I'd personally go for Gaitan mate, going to United ... although ... Will he get alot of gametime there or will he be an Afellay-case ?? That's the real question IMO ... personally I'd say that Maher/Labyad has more raw potential then Gaitan ... Thus ( Unless a higher rated player would make a direct impact on your team ) I'd go for Maher/Labyad!

You should've sent out a bid on Lavezzi and Walker before you posted this mate ;)

pepe or yaya toure? cheers

Yaya Toure all the way mate ! Don't care about NT ... Yaya plays in a better leauge and will most likely get 93 this season aswell as a change to CM/AM.

Villarreal have made an offer to Swansea City for Iván MARCANO of £5,579,600

Chivas de Guadalajara have made an offer to Swansea City for Érick TORRES of £3,463,200

Palermo have made an offer to Swansea City for Armin BACINOVIC of £5,522,400.

Spartak Moskva have made an offer to Swansea City for Evgeni MAKEEV of £6,119,100

Valencia have made an offer to Swansea City for Daniel PAREJO of £6,552,000

Do them deals or keep hold of them?

Villarreal have made an offer to Swansea City for Iván MARCANO of £5' date='579,600

Chivas de Guadalajara have made an offer to Swansea City for Érick TORRES of £3,463,200

Spartak Moskva have made an offer to Swansea City for Evgeni MAKEEV of £6,119,100

Do them deals or keep hold of them?[/quote']

I'd keep Bacino and Torres!

Hi' date=' been offered Sigthorsson for Welbeck. Pretty sure I'll just keep Welbeck?[/quote']

Yep, Sightorsson is a good prospect but compared to Wellbeck he misses out on pretty much every aspect (Welbeck is younger, better NT, better league, better club and last but not least better rating).

Edit/: Oh and Welbeck's not injured :P

Guest <klhepworth.

Villarreal have made an offer to Swansea City for Iván MARCANO of £5' date='579,600

Do them deals or keep hold of them?[/quote']

Are they starters? What can you do with the cash?:-)

Rafa Van Der Vaart + Hugo Lloris = Manuel Neuer. I dont really like VDV in the game and Lloris might never rise to 93.

What is people's thoughts, is Neuer worth it?

Rafa Van Der Vaart + Hugo Lloris = Manuel Neuer. I dont really like VDV in the game and Lloris might never rise to 93.

What is people's thoughts' date=' is Neuer worth it?[/quote']

If you have some good cover for VdV I'd go for it, doubt Lloris will reach 93 with Lyon while Neuer can easily go 94/95 in the future imo.

Guest <klhepworth.

If you have some good cover for VdV I'd go for it' date=' doubt Lloris will reach 93 with Lyon while Neuer can easily go 94/95 in the future imo.[/quote']

Agreed, sound advice:-)

If you have some good cover for VdV I'd go for it' date=' doubt Lloris will reach 93 with Lyon while Neuer can easily go 94/95 in the future imo.[/quote']

Thats the only thing my squad is tiny and in the midfield I only have Pastore, Wilshere, Vidal, Muller, Song, Marchisio and I can use Neymar for the wing if i need to.

The deal involving Atlético Madrid and Roma regarding Givanildo HULK has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.

I got this in a league I am in this morning as I have Hulk on my shortlist. Could anyone shed any light on what it means? I reported the two for cheating yesterday so is it just temperarily suspended because I did that or...?