lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thats the only thing my squad is tiny and in the midfield I only have Pastore' date=' Wilshere, Vidal, Muller, Song, Marchisio and I can use Neymar for the wing if i need to.[/quote']

All of your midfield have potential to rise, I'd suggsst you do it because Neuer is never easy to get and I feel he'll only get better, midfielders are a lot easier to find so I'd do it:-)

All of your midfield have potential to rise' date=' I'd suggsst you do it because Neuer is never easy to get and I feel he'll only get better, midfielders are a lot easier to find so I'd do it:-)[/quote']

Cheers, deal to be done.

Should i give Cavani+Vidal for Mario Gomez(93) or Neymar?

Give it for Gomez imo.

I wouldn't give Cavani for Neymar in a straight swap let alone include Vidal for him.

The amount of people on here who think he is guaranteed ever being higher than 93 is astonishing.

Guest <klhepworth.

My marcelo canete + Nicolas colazo for Jordi Alba????

It's a good for me?

Yes' date=' Alba has a great future:)

Yes for Gomez, too much for Neymar:)

I wouldnt

:D

Mainly because you are giving away 2 exceptionally good players in return for 1 exceptionally good player ...

Cavani and Vidal

Vs.

Mario Gomez

Now ... You're perhaps only using Cavani and Vidal as subs ... in that case i would most likely do it' date=' but if they are starters for your team I would not.

Gomez is very good, has been slacking a bit at the end tho, Cavani is overall a great striker that I've started to admire more and more ... Vidal is an incredible player that should probably go up 1 or 2 more ratings in Juve ...

Just my opinion ... I would not trade Cavani and Vidal away ... Not for Gomez and especially not for Neymar ... Maybe for Gameiro but meh :o:D[/center']

hi guys just got one for ya would any one here consider selling Maicon for 47mil, in a work league 21 teams have been thrashed and theres still 3 divisions of other potential players you can buy including alot of youth? btw im internazionale

Having said this even a straight swap for drogba?

Who are the best 2 to buy out of these lot (need to use for CB)

Smalling' date='Sakho,Rodwell,Badstuber,Kjaer or Tasci![/quote']

Sakho by a mile and a half mate!

If I'm not mistaken, Rodwell has been used mainly as a midfielder now havnt he ?

Thus he could very well be in for a positional change ... I might be wrong but Take that into consideration!

after Sakho out of these I'd say Smalling ( longterm ) and Badstuber ( Short-term )

Who are the best 2 to buy out of these lot (need to use for CB)

Smalling' date='Sakho,Rodwell,Badstuber,Kjaer or Tasci![/quote']

Badstuber - Bayern is doing well now and he has potential still .

Sakho - Looks to have a great future :D .

Got Barcelona in a World Champo Last night.

Chelsea are after David Villa.

Been talking about possible deals, We have finally agreed this ...

£2M + Ashley Cole (94) + Juan Mata (91) = David Villa (96)

Agreed to this as I need a better LB Really, I no Cole isnt one for the future but he is similar aged to Villa, Not like Im giving a young 96 away for a old 94 left back, Im getting Mata aswell who I really like...

Am I getting the better end of the deal here? I think its a tough one.

Cheers.

Sakho by a mile and a half mate!

If I'm not mistaken' date=' Rodwell has been used mainly as a midfielder now havnt he ?

Thus he could very well be in for a positional change ... I might be wrong but Take that into consideration!

after Sakho out of these I'd say Smalling ( longterm ) and Badstuber ( Short-term )[/center']

Yes Rodwell is used in Midfilder quite a lot also Smalling seems to be a RB quite a lot of a time so I might as well buy Sakho and Badstuber. Thanks :D

1.Sahko

2. Smalling/Badstuber

Badstuber and Sakho

Thank you too guys :D!

Got Barcelona in a World Champo Last night.

Chelsea are after David Villa.

Been talking about possible deals' date=' We have finally agreed this ...

[b']£2M + Ashley Cole (94) + Juan Mata (91) = David Villa (96)[/b]

Agreed to this as I need a better LB Really, I no Cole isnt one for the future but he is similar aged to Villa, Not like Im giving a young 96 away for a old 94 left back, Im getting Mata aswell who I really like...

Am I getting the better end of the deal here? I think its a tough one.

Cheers.

Well tbh I think this is just a fair deal both sides. I wouldnt say either side is getting a better deal.

Villa is out injured and will probably drop to 95 soon and Cole hasnt been too great for Chelsea either so I dont see him staying 94 much longer but of course Mata makes up for Cole's decline as he is a very good young player with a lot of talent.

I think after a year it will be

95 for 93 and 92 so will be equal. It's a fair deal.

Giving Essien + Montolivo to get Ibrahimovic.

Essien is plagued by injuries and will drop to 94 (most probably) and Montolivo seems stuck at 91 unless he moves.

My midfield: Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger, M'Vila, S.Bender, Banega, Gotze, Pastore, Muller

Attack: Neymar, Hulk, Cavani, D.Villa

Should I do it?

Essien is plagued by injuries and will drop to 94 (most probably) and Montolivo seems stuck at 91 unless he moves.

My midfield: Ribery' date=' Robben, Schweinsteiger, M'Vila, S.Bender, Banega, Gotze, Pastore, Muller

Should I do it?[/quote']

Yeah great deal agreed with your points and plus you've got some good back up so I'd do it.

My midfield: Ribery' date=' Robben, Schweinsteiger, M'Vila, S.Bender, Banega, Gotze, Pastore, Muller

Should I do it?[/quote']

sounds solid to me ,essien will never come to full fitness anytime soon and well montolivo is always under performing

I'm thinking Gaitan will get big summer move. ManU mooted if that happens he should be your best deal here.
Not sure about the first one but I would get Gaitan over Kagawa. Gaitan is set to sign for Manchester United next summer with a fee already agreed. Also definitely sign Lavezzi and Walker.

I can't see whiskey nose changing Rooney back to a center forward' date=' and i can't see Gaitan pushing Park, Nani, Valencia and Young for a regular place in the United side.

I'd personally go for Gaitan mate, going to United ... although ... Will he get alot of gametime there or will he be an Afellay-case ?? That's the real question IMO ... personally I'd say that Maher/Labyad has more raw potential then Gaitan ... Thus ( Unless a higher rated player would make a direct impact on your team ) I'd go for Maher/Labyad!

You should've sent out a bid on Lavezzi and Walker before you posted this mate ;)

I guess it'll depend where United plan to play him, that is if they do sign him, if they want to play him in an advanced role ala Rooney, then does that mean Rooney has to push forward again?

I've heard about Maher and Labyad but haven't seen an awful lot of either of them, can either of them hit the heights of 90? All players in my squad are 90+ and most in my second string side are the same rating.

I did send the bid out for Lavezzi and Walker when i posted the message. ;)

I am Barcelona

David Villa = £2m + Ashley Cole + Juan Mata - Good deal or Bad, or fair?

Recent...

Liverpool want Puyol... They are offering:

Puyol = £6m + Steven Gerrard + Luis Suarez

For Puyols replacement I can buy Pepe from Real Madrid for £18M.

If I go ahead with these deals..

It will be like me paying £10M For Pepe, Ashley Cole, Juan Mata, Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez with Puyol and David Villa going the other way, Opinions ? :)

I am Barcelona

David Villa = £2m + Ashley Cole + Juan Mata - Good deal or Bad' date=' or fair?[/b']

Recent...

It's a fair deal in my opinion . Villa is now injured and he might drop to 95 . Cole is not playing very well for Chelsea but I dont think he will drop below 93 . Mata is a great prospect - Peak at 94/95 in my opinion . Do a deal if you have forwards to replace Villa :) .

Liverpool want Puyol... They are offering:

Puyol = £6m + Steven Gerrard + Luis Suarez

For Puyols replacement I can buy Pepe from Real Madrid for £18M.

If I go ahead with these deals..

It will be like me paying £10M For Pepe, Ashley Cole, Juan Mata, Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez with Puyol and David Villa going the other way, Opinions ? :)

I wouldn't have Gerrard - in my opinion he passed his peak and shall drop anytime . Suarez is good but Liverpool needs to have at least Europa League for him to rise even more . Puyol is a world class although he might drop to 95 . I think you shall counter offer for other players other than Gerrard :) .

Answer in bold and quoted it mate :) .