lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am Barcelona

David Villa = £2m + Ashley Cole + Juan Mata - Good deal or Bad' date=' or fair?[/b']

Recent...

Liverpool want Puyol... They are offering:

Puyol = £6m + Steven Gerrard + Luis Suarez

For Puyols replacement I can buy Pepe from Real Madrid for £18M.

If I go ahead with these deals..

It will be like me paying £10M For Pepe, Ashley Cole, Juan Mata, Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez with Puyol and David Villa going the other way, Opinions ? :)

IMO it is better to have 2 to 3 slightly lower rated players than 1 highly rated but make sure these players play in ur first team though mata is a good riser ant cole will also stay so definite yes for 1st and if u getting pepe then yes to 2nd also ;-)

Well tbh I think this is just a fair deal both sides. I wouldnt say either side is getting a better deal.

Villa is out injured and will probably drop to 95 soon and Cole hasnt been too great for Chelsea either so I dont see him staying 94 much longer but of course Mata makes up for Cole's decline as he is a very good young player with a lot of talent.

I think after a year it will be

95 for 93 and 92 so will be equal. It's a fair deal.

Thanks a lot mate' date=' N Yep, Seems fair enough really.

Answer in bold and quoted it mate :) .

Cheers mate an yeah, Gerrard should drop again soon really as he isnt getting game time (Yeah I no its down to injury) But Liverpool arnt eithen in the Europa league this season.

IMO it is better to have 2 to 3 slightly lower rated players than 1 highly rated but make sure these players play in ur first team though mata is a good riser ant cole will also stay so definite yes for 1st and if u getting pepe then yes to 2nd also ;-)

Thanks mate' date=' N Yeah, As u may no Barcelonas team on SM Aint that big, About 23 players, as Loads of youths are out on Loan ... So I dont mind 2 for 1 deals :P

Real Madrid are on offer I think, teams r biddin for their players, So if they dont get a new manager tomorrow and If I get Pepe I will go ahead and sell Puyol for Gerrard and Suarez, But if somebody is in charge of them by then which is likely, I will probably end up keeping Puyol.

Just got this deal sorted in a GC and need some help in knowing is it a good one.

Ever Banega will be solid for Daniel Parejo and Lars Bender

It is a hard one yes there both young but I do not no mutch about them.

Banega has only played 9 of Valencia's 16 La Liga games, Perhaps down to injury, I dont no.

However, Parejo has only played 5 for valencia.

Bender has played all Seventeen of Bayern Lev's games, Tight one to call, Especially with not being sure if Banega and parejo have been out Injured, I would say its fair !

ive just sold CAMBIASSO for 45mil to buy youth is this a stupid move on my behalf? i still have the full inter team and also managed to sign de rossi.

No Cambiasso will drop and I'm surprised that he hasn't dropped yet in the changes. you can get some great youth with 45m so it's a good deal :).

Cheers mate an yeah' date=' Gerrard should drop again soon really as he isnt getting game time (Yeah I no its down to injury) But Liverpool arnt eithen in the Europa league this season.[/quote']

So I mean Suarez needs to perform in a larger competition for futher risings .

Giving Essien + Montolivo to get Ibrahimovic.

Essien is plagued by injuries and will drop to 94 (most probably) and Montolivo seems stuck at 91 unless he moves.

My midfield: Ribery' date=' Robben, Schweinsteiger, M'Vila, S.Bender, Banega, Gotze, Pastore, Muller

Attack: Neymar, Hulk, Cavani, D.Villa

Should I do it?[/quote']

Any more opinions?

Giving Essien + Montolivo to get Ibrahimovic.

Essien is plagued by injuries and will drop to 94 (most probably) and Montolivo seems stuck at 91 unless he moves.

My midfield: Ribery' date=' Robben, Schweinsteiger, M'Vila, S.Bender, Banega, Gotze, Pastore, Muller

Attack: Neymar, Hulk, Cavani, D.Villa

Should I do it?[/quote']

I would never pay for Ibra ... he'd have to come and beg ... and I'd still not play him lol

:D

I guess it'll depend where United plan to play him' date=' that is if they do sign him, if they want to play him in an advanced role ala Rooney, then does that mean Rooney has to push forward again? [/quote']

IF United does sign him, It's because they want him as a backup ... He's not good enough to be in the starting XI ... Perhaps in cup games and other non-leauge games when the starters are rested ... but It'd take alot for him to be able to become a starter.

I've heard about Maher and Labyad but haven't seen an awful lot of either of them' date=' can either of them hit the heights of 90? All players in my squad are 90+ and most in my second string side are the same rating. [/quote']

In a few season I'd say that It's very likely mate!

I did send the bid out for Lavezzi and Walker when i posted the message. ;)

Yeah ... but you should've done it before

;):D:D:cool:

di maria and mario balotelli for ozil???

i currently have ozil

Keep Ozil you can get much better for him.

Balotelli should rise to 90 and maybe 91 end of season Di Maria could also go to 93 but I would still keep Ozil.

Do you think I should try for any swap deals?

SZCZESNY, Wojciech

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

KOVAL, Maxym

COURTOIS, Thibaut

ÁNGEL, José

CONTENTO, Diego

WALKER, Kyle

FERNANDES, Mário

VRSALJKO, Šime

AURIER, Serge

SAKHO, Mamadou

JONES, Phil

FONTAS, Andreu

VARANE, Raphaël

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos

MUNIESA, Marc

KELLY, Martin

ALBA, Jordi

GUSTAVO, Luiz

CASEMIRO, Carlos

ALABA, David

RAMSEY, Aaron

XHAKA, Granit

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

LEITNER, Moritz

GOTZE, Mario

CANALES, Sergio

LUCAS, Rodrigues

ERIKSEN, Christian

THIAGO, Alcántara

MUNIAIN, Iker

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

STURRIDGE, Daniel

LUKAKU, Romelu

CARROLL, Andy

DAMIAO, Leandro

CASNOS, Luc

Youth Team

BOILESEN, Nicolai

JENKINSON, Carl

JOEL, Alajarín

MIQUEL, Ignasi

COSIC, Uros

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

ESPINOSA, Javi

RAFINHA, Alcántara

BARKLEY, Ross

ZEZINHO, Lopes

KOVACIC, Mateo

BAHEBECK, Jean-Christophe

IBE, Jordan

RODRIGO, Moreno

WICKHAM, Connor

NIANG, M'baye

KANE, Harry

BENNETT, Mason

SILVA, Wellington

ALCACER, Paco

JENNINGS, Dale

TORRES, Érick

Definatly keep Ozil' date=' he's just in bad form atm. but he'll get out of it.

Di Maria is honestly not even that good.. and balotelli is not a certain starter right now.[/quote']

Not bad form lol.He's the best AM,play-maker in the world atm.He still getting assists but not scoring a lot...6 assists is 14 games isn't so bad btw.

Mata + 5m for Benzema ? I am getting Benzema . I hope for explanations :) .

Thanks in advance :D .

Well Mata is due a +1 to 92 these changes and IMO can be a 94 rated player maybe higher but that depends on whether or not Chelsea can really challenge for titles and win some trophies. So a very talented player but not in the best club for rises.

Benzema is playing very well at Madrid he's scoring and is finally living up to the hype he got while playing in Ligue 1. He wont rise now but in the future I do not see any reason why he can't get a +1 to 94 and even push for a 95.

So I would keep Benzema or ask for Mata and another player.

di maria and mario balotelli for ozil???

i currently have ozil

Haha... I disagree with all the others. I think Balotelli is top class - potentially the best complete striker in the world if he can keep his head (which we all know he can't, but he can definitely reach 92 at City) and will rise +1 in the next changes. Di Maria is amazing for Real - he seems to be involved in the majority of goals they score and has netted a few goals this season too (along with a ton of assists). Definitely will reach 93 in a couple of days and will possibly move on to 94 at the end of the season if Real win BBVA. Ozil, IMO, is overrated...he won't drop from 94 nonetheless.

I'd still accept this deal (if selling Ozil).

Do you think I should try for any swap deals?

SZCZESNY' date=' Wojciech

TER STEGEN, Marc-André[/b']

KOVAL, Maxym

COURTOIS, Thibaut

ÁNGEL, José

CONTENTO, Diego

WALKER, Kyle

FERNANDES, Mário

VRSALJKO, Šime

AURIER, Serge

SAKHO, Mamadou

JONES, Phil

FONTAS, Andreu

VARANE, Raphaël

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos

MUNIESA, Marc

KELLY, Martin

ALBA, Jordi

GUSTAVO, Luiz

CASEMIRO, Carlos

ALABA, David

RAMSEY, Aaron

XHAKA, Granit

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

LEITNER, Moritz

GOTZE, Mario

CANALES, Sergio

LUCAS, Rodrigues

ERIKSEN, Christian

THIAGO, Alcántara

MUNIAIN, Iker

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

STURRIDGE, Daniel

LUKAKU, Romelu

CARROLL, Andy

DAMIAO, Leandro

CASNOS, Luc

Youth Team

BOILESEN, Nicolai

JENKINSON, Carl

JOEL, Alajarín

MIQUEL, Ignasi

COSIC, Uros

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

ESPINOSA, Javi

RAFINHA, Alcántara

BARKLEY, Ross

ZEZINHO, Lopes

KOVACIC, Mateo

BAHEBECK, Jean-Christophe

IBE, Jordan

RODRIGO, Moreno

WICKHAM, Connor

NIANG, M'baye

KANE, Harry

BENNETT, Mason

SILVA, Wellington

ALCACER, Paco

JENNINGS, Dale

TORRES, Érick

You need to be more specific here.... like list players who you can buy .... Ive highlighted players I would KEEP the rest you can use in swaps.

Not bad form lol.He's the best AM' date='play-maker in the world atm.He still getting assists but not scoring a lot...6 assists is 14 games isn't so bad btw.[/quote']

When did I ever mention the fact that he's not scoring?

He is in bad form right now and that is a fact tho, he is not performing as well as he have been earlier.

I believe this is because Kaká moved him out on the wing really..

Would he have been moved out on the wing and subbed in and out from game to game if he wasn't..?