lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bayern München have made a new offer to Barcelona to swap Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER and Toni KROOS for Cesc FABREGAS

Bayern munich after Fabregas from me, I like both player being offered, But its fabregas who would be leaving me :o, What deal would you look for if any from Bayern, Hes recently offered me Mario Gomez and Jerome Boateng, He wont let Muller go :o. Dont no what do here...

SANDRO, Alex

DANILO, Luiz

SAHIN, Nuri

KROOS, Toni

GRIEZMANN, Antoine

ROMEU, Oriol

GIULIANO, Victor

RENAN, Diego

RAUSCH, Konstantin

SCHENNIKOV, Georgi

DE VRIJ, Stefan

KADLEC, Václav

HENRIKSEN, Markus

FORREST, James

SON, Heung-Min

MENDY, Nampalys

USAMI, Takashi

DELAC, Matej

KAMINSKI, Thomas

Is these players worth any swap deals to improve this squad

SZCZESNY, Wojciech

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

KOVAL, Maxym

COURTOIS, Thibaut

ÁNGEL, José

CONTENTO, Diego

WALKER, Kyle

FERNANDES, Mário

VRSALJKO, Šime

AURIER, Serge

SAKHO, Mamadou

JONES, Phil

FONTAS, Andreu

VARANE, Raphaël

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos

MUNIESA, Marc

KELLY, Martin

ALBA, Jordi

GUSTAVO, Luiz

CASEMIRO, Carlos

ALABA, David

RAMSEY, Aaron

XHAKA, Granit

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

LEITNER, Moritz

GOTZE, Mario

CANALES, Sergio

LUCAS, Rodrigues

ERIKSEN, Christian

THIAGO, Alcántara

MUNIAIN, Iker

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

STURRIDGE, Daniel

LUKAKU, Romelu

CARROLL, Andy

DAMIAO, Leandro

CASNOS, Luc

Youth Team

BOILESEN, Nicolai

JENKINSON, Carl

JOEL, Alajarín

MIQUEL, Ignasi

COSIC, Uros

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

ESPINOSA, Javi

RAFINHA, Alcántara

BARKLEY, Ross

ZEZINHO, Lopes

KOVACIC, Mateo

BAHEBECK, Jean-Christophe

IBE, Jordan

RODRIGO, Moreno

WICKHAM, Connor

NIANG, M'baye

KANE, Harry

BENNETT, Mason

SILVA, Wellington

ALCACER, Paco

JENNINGS, Dale

TORRES, Érick

Bayern munich after Fabregas from me' date=' I like both player being offered, But its fabregas who would be leaving me :o, What deal would you look for if any from Bayern, Hes recently offered me Mario Gomez and Jerome Boateng, He wont let Muller go :o. Dont no what do here...[/quote']

Do it 100% mate yes Fab is a cracking player but you have a mile high deal there.

Before Bastien got inj he was on rout for a 95 and can easy hit it.

Kroos is a 90 as well witch is cracking.

Bayern munich after Fabregas from me' date=' I like both player being offered, But its fabregas who would be leaving me :o, What deal would you look for if any from Bayern, Hes recently offered me Mario Gomez and Jerome Boateng, He wont let Muller go :o. Dont no what do here...[/quote']

Im guessing you have Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Busquets etc in that Barcelona squad? If so then I wouldnt do it for the simple reason that Kroos wont be a starter for a while in that squad. Fabregas can reach higher rating that 95 but Schweinsteiger has probably peaked.

Well Mata is due a +1 to 92 these changes and IMO can be a 94 rated player maybe higher but that depends on whether or not Chelsea can really challenge for titles and win some trophies. So a very talented player but not in the best club for rises.

Benzema is playing very well at Madrid he's scoring and is finally living up to the hype he got while playing in Ligue 1. He wont rise now but in the future I do not see any reason why he can't get a +1 to 94 and even push for a 95.

So I would keep Benzema or ask for Mata and another player.

I am getting Benzema and Mata is my player .. :) .

I've been made an offer to Sign Eto'o for Min Value should I do this or is it a bad idea his Player Value is £30' date='980,000 and i have £34.5m in the bank and im £-113m on finances shall i do this[/quote']

I would sell Eto'o - He is going to drop and his value wont be that high after dropping .

Guest Hazard103

I would sell Eto'o - He is going to drop and his value wont be that high after dropping .

I agree but he is doing ok at Anzhi I think it will go down one or two, because the club he play for isn't good. But they are so rich lol maybe it stay the same, because Anzhi might buy good players and then the Russian League Eto'o raitng might stay the same, most probably likely to go down 1 or 2

I agree but he is doing ok at Anzhi I think it will go down one or two' date=' because the club he play for isn't good. But they are so rich lol maybe it stay the same, because Anzhi might buy good players and then the Russian League Eto'o raitng might stay the same, most probably likely to go down 1 or 2[/quote']

I think he will go down by 2 - I read a news about him and he was banned for some matches ? 16 ?

Vincent KOMPANY and Dedryck BOYATA for Mats HUMMELS .

Need help with this one as im a big fan of the German but a even bigger fan of Kompany

Kompany and Boyata

Personally I prefer the Kompany/Boyata side of the deal, Which I believe is the part you would be letting go, I would say bad deal there.

Kompany and Hummels are similar, I think Kompany could rise to 93 this time which will mean he will be one higher than Hummels, Boyata is Young and Should have a good future, Hes not on loan at a very good team atm but I can only see him going to somebody better than Bolton next season and working his way up.

Any other opinions ? :) .

Right -

Chelsea - A team who are not the best in England since loosing the great one to you gessed it Real Madrid, this season thay have signed the next so called big manager and he has signed some top names, one Mata.

The 91 Spainish star is already making a name for his self in sutch a short time in the epl. He will rise to 92 and will go on to be a big name for some time to come.

Now Benzima.

Real Madrid - He is a solid striker for any team but been linked with a lot of teams, among them is Chelsea and City, he will not rise this time around and with some solid strikers in Madrid I feel he will keep dropping game time and then be sold meaning he may flop over sea here in England remember big names like Shevcenko and Mutu among overs I would say do not do the deal mate Mata will be a better rating in 1/2 seasons

I am getting Komp and the over city star in the deal so a good one right

Good deal for me - Kompany is quality and he plays in a better league . Just dont care about NT :P .

Right -

Chelsea - A team who are not the best in England since loosing the great one to you gessed it Real Madrid' date=' this season thay have signed the next so called big manager and he has signed some top names, one Mata.

The 91 Spainish star is already making a name for his self in sutch a short time in the epl. He will rise to 92 and will go on to be a big name for some time to come.

Now Benzima.

Real Madrid - He is a solid striker for any team but been linked with a lot of teams, among them is Chelsea and City, he will not rise this time around and with some solid strikers in Madrid I feel he will keep dropping game time and then be sold meaning he may flop over sea here in England remember big names like Shevcenko and Mutu among overs I would say do not do the deal mate Mata will be a better rating in 1/2 seasons[/quote']

Thanks for the reply , appreciate it and repped as well :)

Messi (99) = £10M + Wayne Rooney (95) + Danny Welbeck (87)

Dont think this is a very good deal for me' date=' I would lose Messi...

Rooney could hit 96 again sometime, Welbeck could be a star, What would you do ?[/quote']

I would keep Messi mate.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rooney could hit 96 again sometime, Welbeck could be a star, What would you do ?[/quote']

Not a good deal, keep Messi ;)

Rooney is better then Messi in my book ... don't care about the rating ... I'd rather have Rooney !

Not in a million years, stay away from that deal mate :P