lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would keep Messi mate.
Not a good deal' date=' keep Messi ;)[/quote']

Rooney is better then Messi in my book ... don't care about the rating ... I'd rather have Rooney !

Not in a million years' date=' stay away from that deal mate :P[/quote']

3 Say keep Messi, 1 says the Rooney Deal, Gonna keep Messi, thought it was best option :P

Messi (99) = £10M + Wayne Rooney (95) + Danny Welbeck (87)

Dont think this is a very good deal for me' date=' I would lose Messi...

Rooney could hit 96 again sometime, Welbeck could be a star, What would you do ?[/quote']

Rooney = 96

Welbeck = 88/89

Messi = 99

Now there is the ratings as I see it after the changes

Keep Messi can get miles better only swap if Ronaldo 98 is coming your way,

Messi (99) = £10M + Wayne Rooney (95) + Danny Welbeck (87)

Dont think this is a very good deal for me' date=' I would lose Messi...

Rooney could hit 96 again sometime, Welbeck could be a star, What would you do ?[/quote']

Awful deal, fir the best plYer in the world after Jonjo Shelvey :)

For the best player in the world you should be demanding at least 2 94+ players, there will never be another one like him.

Still I transfer Listed him in GC 78 and two offers so far:

Remy+Pjanic+20m

Iniesta and Ballack

Couldn't hit the insulted option quick enough :P:mad:

Sell VDW. Very likely that Piszczek can hit 90 at Dortmund with 16 straight starts and no subs at all. I dont know when VDW will move so he will stay at 90 until he moves. After Piszczek gets 90' date=' he will be the better player to have. [/b']
Piszczek cause I don't really see VDV rising and you could get more money also Piszczek could rise and he's a better player imo.
Depends' date=' I think short term Piszczek is the better choice but long term I'd probably pick vdWiel. He refused to sign a new contract (current one ends 2013) and Valencia have already contacted Ajax, only thing is that Ajax don't want to sell him until the summer.

So basically Piszczek could be rated a higher at the end of this season, but I doubt it would make much of a difference.[/quote']

van der Wiel is set to sign a 5-year deal at Valencia' date=' apparently. He expects it to happen in January but Ajax and Valencia are in deep discussions. !!Apparently!![/quote']

Hmm, VDW at Valencia? Doubt he'd rise there, they'd need to be challenging more for the top two positions and at the moment that won't be happening.

So thanks a lot to all of you, I think overall I should sell VDW, I'll get more cash which I can use to hopefully sign Fabregas and Nasri, so yeah, cheers guys :)

Hmm' date=' VDW at Valencia? Doubt he'd rise there, they'd need to be challenging more for the top two positions and at the moment that won't be happening.

So thanks a lot to all of you, I think overall I should sell VDW, I'll get more cash which I can use to hopefully sign Fabregas and Nasri, so yeah, cheers guys :)[/quote']

It's supposedly carved in stone now lol

Greggy Wiel is a half-spaniard rofl ... 89/90 for the rest of his life :D

Bale+Modric=Fabregras?

If u are getting Fabregas then go ahead. I doubt Bale and Modric can reach the heights of Fabregas at any point. Fabregas however' date='could very well peak around 96 or even 97 in a couple of years.

Ramires + Bonucci or Hummels?

It depends on your team. IMO Hummels is the best out of the three and he has really been one of the major factors of Borussia's recent successes domestically. And he is also becoming an undisputable starter for Germany.

Ramires could rise to 92 and is a really handy player to have but Bonucci is the weak link in Juve's defence.

If u are after quality keep/get Hummels. If u need depth get/keep the duo.

Will Sturridge get 89 or am I overpaying? Will Sturridge get 91 this year?

Anelka is leaving .... Drogba might be on his way out ... Lukaku is under-achieving ...

seeing as there's only 11ish days left of this year Imma say no on that ... rise to 89 for Sturridge this rating change tho IS going to happen ... and if you look at how he's been playing and if Drogba and Anelka actually leaves ... Sturridge will be Chelseas main striker ... should be sufficient enough for a 90+ rating in my books :P:)

Sturridge will have to do very' date=' very good to reach 91 by the end of the year imo while Hulk should get 92 by the end of the year. Short term Hulk would be better, anything else pick Sturridge ;)[/quote']

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but Hulks capped at 91 in the Portuguese league. :(

Anelka is leaving .... Drogba might be on his way out ... Lukaku is under-achieving ...

seeing as there's only 11ish days left of this year Imma say no on that ... rise to 89 for Sturridge this rating change tho IS going to happen ... and if you look at how he's been playing and if Drogba and Anelka actually leaves ... Sturridge will be Chelseas main striker ... should be sufficient enough for a 90+ rating in my books :P:)

Sturridge will have to do very' date=' very good to reach 91 by the end of the year imo while Hulk should get 92 by the end of the year. Short term Hulk would be better, anything else pick Sturridge ;)[/quote']

IMO I should only get Sturridge if he will get 91 really fast, that is by June. Otherwise I dont think it is of my interest to ship out a potential 92 for him...

IMO I should only get Sturridge if he will get 91 really fast' date=' that is by June. Otherwise I dont think it is of my interest to ship out a potential 92 for him...[/quote']

All comes down as to what Chelsea does with their main strikers.

Sturridge will be a 90+ player for sure given time really impressive, I would go as far as to say Chelsea's best player this season although to be frank only Mata gets amywhere near the rest have been average at best.

To be fair to Lukaku and im not his biggest fan (How can anybody, i dont care what anybody says scoring goals in Belgium proves nothing to me) he aint played so cant really say he is under-achieving :confused:

I did tell you I would be back and we wont agree, feel priviledged I have taken the time out to correct your "mistake" ;):P

Busquets (94) = £10M + Anderson (90) + Nani (92)

I can get Anderson and Nani plus cash for Busquets, It wouldnt be that much of a problem as I have Fab and Xavi along with Mascherano in CM, Or I could get Hernandez instead of Anderson..... Opinions on what I should do there....

Or, I could get £14M Plus Nani and Welbeck.

Busquets (94) = £10M + Anderson (90) + Nani (92)

I can get Anderson and Nani plus cash for Busquets' date=' It wouldnt be that much of a problem as I have Fab and Xavi along with Mascherano in CM, Or I could get Hernandez instead of Anderson..... Opinions on what I should do there....

Or, I could get £14M Plus Nani and Welbeck.[/quote']

Get Hernandez over Anderson then do the deal, assuming you have other CM's other than those three mentioned as back-up?