lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

MMMMMMM this is a real hard one need help with this as would take me too long too work out my self.

Should I sell my Vidic for 30-35M

Now he is the worlds 3rd best CB in my eyes and I have the worlds best in Pique already here. Also have Smalling and Jones on there way up the ranks.

Now the cash would leave ASAP to bring in Nesta 14.2M and Cambiasso 15M the rest of the cash will go on Samuel / Zanetti 5M

Now in my eyes Nesta and Cambiasso are getting on but still are solid and can easy swap together after there TFB as now safe for another year.

Also a big fan of Samuel and Zanetti and can wait till I get another 3/4M and get both of them.

So what should I do.

MMMMMMM this is a real hard one need help with this as would take me too long too work out my self.

Now he is the worlds 3rd best CB in my eyes and I have the worlds best in Pique already here. Also have Smalling and Jones on there way up the ranks.

Now the cash would leave ASAP to bring in Nesta 14.2M and Cambiasso 15M the rest of the cash will go on Samuel / Zanetti 5M

Now in my eyes Nesta and Cambiasso are getting on but still are solid and can easy swap together after there TFB as now safe for another year.

Also a big fan of Samuel and Zanetti and can wait till I get another 3/4M and get both of them.

So what should I do.

I wouldnt do that .. Samuel and Zanetti and Nesta and Cambiasso isn't as good as him in my opinion . He can still hold his rating for mid term in my opinion . Can't you get other players ? :o .

So what should I do.

96 rated defenders are nowhere to be seen, and vidic is safe for a while. no way would i do this deal.

Sturridge will be a 90+ player for sure given time really impressive' date=' I would go as far as to say Chelsea's best player this season although to be frank only Mata gets amywhere near the rest have been average at best.

To be fair to Lukaku and im not his biggest fan (How can anybody, i dont care what anybody says scoring goals in Belgium proves nothing to me) he aint played so cant really say he is under-achieving :confused:

I did tell you I would be back and we wont agree, feel priviledged I have taken the time out to correct your "mistake" ;):P[/quote']

You be making the fool again ! haah

:P jk ...

Well, I don't really see where I've made mistakes, I shipped out my opinions and received some weird for of smexy criticism in return :o;)

Sturridge has been up there being a shining light for Chelsea this season yes that's true ... defo one of the top players ... but in the end still, It all comes down to where Drogba goes ( Either in january or summer transfer window ) He's still got 1 or 2 seasons left in him ... You might've noticed that i left Torres out of the equation ? ... That's cuz he be leaving too ... Thus more room for Sturridge to shine next season !

I'd say that he'll be an 89 THIS review ... whereas he could easily be 90+ if his form continues ...

As for Lukaku under-achieving .. the few games he's gotten on the pitch he has seemed to be completely lost!

Must be looking for White Hart Lane ;)B)

Actually you are very wrong there my good Sir!

The Mayans have predicted the end of the world to 21st of december 2012 ... So he can't have a buy-out clause that reaches into 2016 ... WE WONT BE HERE !

lolcat-funny-picture-found-pills-ate-eat.jpg

Javier hernandez+phil jones+10m for benzema

I dont think you shall give phil jones away . He is a great prospect and he just needs time . I would do it for short term - Chicharito is now injured and he might not has the chance to hit above 90 . Jones is still developing so in my opinion it's a good deal for short-mid term .

just swapped my andy carroll plus ricardo alvarez plus 5m for yaya toure. is this a good deal?

In my opinion it's good - yaya toure is due to a rise but carroll and ricardo alvarez wont hit the rating .

Javier hernandez+phil jones+10m for benzema

Benzema is easily worth 2 decent players in exchange alongside a bit of money ... But when you add Phil Jones to the deal you are giving too much away.

Seeing as these are both United players I take it you are the Utd manager' date=' Thus you've got Rooney up there aswell ... I'd try and go for another striker ...

But that all depends on what kind of setup this is...English,European,World ? :P[/center']

just swapped my andy carroll plus ricardo alvarez plus 5m for yaya toure. is this a good deal?

Andy Carroll is not doing anything of value at all ... I can't say anything about Alvarez because I know nothing about him ... but to me that's a cheap price to pay to get Yaya Toure in my book. Toure should get a positional change to CM/AM aswell as he's got a fairly good chance at rising!

Benzema is easily worth 2 decent players in exchange alongside a bit of money ... But when you add Phil Jones to the deal you are giving too much away.

Seeing as these are both United players I take it you are the Utd manager' date=' Thus you've got Rooney up there aswell ... I'd try and go for another striker ...

But that all depends on what kind of setup this is...English,European,World ? :P[/center']

Andy Carroll is not doing anything of value at all ... I can't say anything about Alvarez because I know nothing about him ... but to me that's a cheap price to pay to get Yaya Toure in my book. Toure should get a positional change to CM/AM aswell as he's got a fairly good chance at rising!

it is wc nd i hav 37m just made a deal for yaya toure of carrick+m.diouf

Guest <klhepworth.

None of them start my league games' date=' some will get the odd appearance in the cups thats about it[/quote']

I'd do it mate, none of them are particulary huge prospects:)

No.

Ivanovic + Walcott or Marcelo?

I'm quite stuck on it!

Ivanovic wont ever rise and Walcott will struggle to ever move higher then a rating of about 91.

Marcelo is the best young LB around and should get a +1 at the end of the season to 93.

It's a good deal if you need depth but if you dont then I'd keep Marcelo.

Ivanovic wont ever rise and Walcott will struggle to ever move higher then a rating of about 91.

Marcelo is the best young LB around and should get a +1 at the end of the season to 93.

It's a good deal if you need depth but if you dont then I'd keep Marcelo.

Thanks very much, it's exactly what I thought. I don't need depth.

Marcelo will go straight in my defence as a replacement to Ivanovic, Walcott wasn't a guaranteed starter anyway. My only real problem is that if I wanted to go back to playing with 4 at the back, I no longer have a 91+ RB, with Rafinha being my highest. With 3 at the back I still have Vermaelen and Alex at 91. Thanks anyway!

No.

Ivanovic + Walcott or Marcelo?

I'm quite stuck on it!

Walcott's been in good form lately ... means nothing right now tho ... but if he continues like this he might have a shot at rising tbh ... Marcelo is the best around ... no question about that.

Marcelo is the way to go!

Walcott's been in good form lately ... means nothing right now tho ... but if he continues like this he might have a shot at rising tbh ... Marcelo is the best around ... no question about that.

Marcelo is the way to go!

Two reputable members giving me solid answers :D Thanks both.

Got another, just occurred to me in this GW (a GC). Is it worth taking a punt on Tevez for 5m, Fletcher + Benayoun?

I think he'll succeed wherever he ends up, I just hope his rating isn't battered beforehand!

Just for that you get a cookie mate

:D

Got another' date=' just occurred to me in this GW (a GC). Is it worth taking a punt on Tevez for 5m, Fletcher + Benayoun?

I think he'll succeed wherever he ends up, I just hope his rating isn't battered beforehand![/quote']

YES !!

I agree completely with you ... wether it be Tottenham ... Inter or Milan ... Tevez will succeed! I think that SM might drop him -1 ... but dropping him anymore then that due to his very cloudy future would just be so very wrong and I'd object heavily to a bigger drop ... on the other hand ... When a player is out and injured for a long period of time .. he keeps his rating ... SM might treat this the same ... only time will tell, but in short ... I'd do the deal ... Tevez is still a beast!

Got another' date=' just occurred to me in this GW (a GC). Is it worth taking a punt on Tevez for 5m, Fletcher + Benayoun?

I think he'll succeed wherever he ends up, I just hope his rating isn't battered beforehand![/quote']

Normally i'd say avoid Tevez like the plague but Fletcher is going to be out for a long time with his illness and there is actually no guarantee he can get better from it and Benayoun isnt worth anything. So I would for once actually buy Tevez.

Plus he may move to Milan or PSG both very good clubs so his future isnt too bad. I'd go for it