lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just for that you get a cookie mate

:D

YES !!

I agree completely with you ... wether it be Tottenham ... Inter or Milan ... Tevez will succeed! I think that SM might drop him -1 ... but dropping him anymore then that due to his very cloudy future would just be so very wrong and I'd object heavily to a bigger drop ... on the other hand ... When a player is out and injured for a long period of time .. he keeps his rating ... SM might treat this the same ... only time will tell' date=' but in short ... I'd do the deal ... Tevez is still a beast![/center']

Firstly, thanks for the cookie. Secondly, thanks for the backing. It's what I thought, plus I'd be offloading bad players so let's see!

Firstly' date=' thanks for the cookie. Secondly, thanks for the backing. It's what I thought, plus I'd be offloading bad players so let's see![/quote']

You are very welcome mate ! I've made it myself !

Haha I will match Elohims offer and also give you a cookie :P

seeandraise.jpg

Haha love it!

I'm disappointed my comp won't open Elohim's pic :(

One final q;

Montolivo + Alex (Chelsea CB) or Hazard?

I would be getting the wonder-kid. I figured it could be worth a punt as I don't need depth right now and I think Alex could drop and Montolivo was lucky not to.

opinions? :D

One final q;

I would be getting the wonder-kid. I figured it could be worth a punt as I don't need depth right now and I think Alex could drop and Montolivo was lucky not to.

You have a very bad comp

:P It's a lolcat^^

Hazard everytime for me mate!

One final q;

Again if you dont need depth its not a bad deal. I've seen people pay much more for someone of Hazards potential.

No.

Ivanovic + Walcott or Marcelo?

I'm quite stuck on it!

LOL I am stuck too . If you need a quality full back and you have enough replacement for Ivanovic and Walcott go for Marcelo , if you don't then i would give up the deal .

Two reputable members giving me solid answers :D Thanks both.

Got another' date=' just occurred to me in this GW (a GC). Is it worth taking a punt on Tevez for 5m, Fletcher + Benayoun?

I think he'll succeed wherever he ends up, I just hope his rating isn't battered beforehand![/quote']

even if tevez drops to 92, thats still a brilliant deal with fletcher out for the season and benayoun's useless :P

I;ve just realised that Jack rodwell is at an external in my league, is he still worth buying? His "Great English hope" mantle seems to have been overtaken ny Phil Jones (Who I currently have)

I would probably be swapping Stewart Downing for him

I;ve just realised that Jack rodwell is at an external in my league' date=' is he still worth buying? His "Great English hope" mantle seems to have been overtaken ny Phil Jones (Who I currently have)

I would probably be swapping Stewart Downing for him[/quote']

Apologies for the mistake!!!

Downing is at liverpool who are playing much better then they were under Woy Hodgson. Dalglish is really getting something started there and though I do doubt there top 4 credentials this season I have no doubt they will come back next season stronger and Downing has been one of the better performers in the side and is arguably one of the best crossers in the league. I do feel though that he will not be too involved with England in the future as the likes of Young, Walcott, Johnson are better then him which will probably keep his rating down.

I still believe Rodwell has a much brighter future as he is a much more rounded player in that he can pass shoot cross dribble tackle. He's very much a complete midfield package and I have no doubts he will be a top CM/DM in the future. Him Wilshere and Cleverly seem to be the 3 CM's for the future England team.

I would personally side with Rodwell because he's a good solid player with a better future then Downing IMO and it's very hard to find a good young DM on SM whereas we are spoilt for choice on wingers.

I apologise for the initial mistake of saying Downing was at Villa terrible gaff but my advice still stands I would get Rodwell.

I would do it. Rodwell is starting to poke his head into the national team and he looks to be a good all round midfielder. Downing seems stuck in a poor Villa side atm Rodwell's future is brighter.

did you wake up in a Delorean this morning?

Downing plays for a decent Liverpool side.

I would do it. Rodwell is starting to poke his head into the national team and he looks to be a good all round midfielder. Downing seems stuck in a poor Villa side atm Rodwell's future is brighter.

Are you mad bro ? Downing is playing for liverpool -.- .

I;ve just realised that Jack rodwell is at an external in my league' date=' is he still worth buying? His "Great English hope" mantle seems to have been overtaken ny Phil Jones (Who I currently have)

I would probably be swapping Stewart Downing for him[/quote']

Rodwell has gone from being a defenderish type of player to a midfielder ... so I'd say that ( with how much Wilshere is injured ) Roddy is still the great english hope

:P

I'd do that deal mate!

I have edited my post and once again I apologise for the mistake however it still stands IMO that Rodwell is the player to get. see previous post for details.

Also thank you MUTD for seeing past the gaff :P

I think Downing has 90 capability, but rodwell seems to have developed into a box to box midfielder. He can shoot with both feet, and pass well....good in the air. Good temperment too. I think he'll get +1 or +2 to 88/89 this time round as when fit, he's been ever present in Evertons starting. Downing will stay at 89 this time round imo.

Get Rodwell.

Vincent KOMPANY and Dedryck BOYATA for Mats HUMMELS .

Need help with this one as im a big fan of the German but a even bigger fan of Kompany

I'd keep a hold of Kompany as he's turning into one of the best defenders in the PL so expect him to get a nice rating change soon. Hummels is only 2 years younger but saying that i haven't seen a lot of him.