• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am Chelsea in a GC...

I got countered Mikel & Malouda for Santi Cazorla? Shall I do it..

Please help!

No... As poor as I think Malouda is, he will still keep his rating as he is near enough a regular for Chelsea...

Obi is going to be a great player in time... On par with Essien maybe I think...

Santi is good but it miught be a mistake to go for that deal mate...

You checking on every deal now after your deal involving Neuer in GC50 is it? :o:P

Marseille have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Ivan RAKITIC of £3' date='325,000 plus Hatem BEN ARFA

Offer in GC50 From Welshy :P

Need Help :([/quote']

I would keep Rakitic because he's starting to get games for Croatia internationally whereas Ben Arfa needs a little more time to get into the France NT, plus Rakitic is younger and plays for the better side. :)

I am Chelsea in a GC...

I got countered Mikel & Malouda for Santi Cazorla? Shall I do it..

Please help!

Surely not.

Mikel and Malouda are 2 quality players playing for a big club and will go higher if they keep playing. TBH, I can see Mikel rise to 92 at the end of season. It will be very hard for Cazorla to go higher than 92 while at Villarreal... + that it's a GC and backup is very important.

Don't do the deal...

They offered to my Allessandro GAMBERINI 6.3 Million Plus Roberto AYALA and STENDARO Guglielmo

Sorry i am asking every bid because I am awful in transfer. I don't really understand transfering.

aweful deal, don't do it.

Gamberini is the future of italy's defence along with chiellini and santacrocce :D He should have hit 92 last time round, but didn't. Ayala and stendaro have already past their peak and are on a downward curve.

don't think of it.

cheers

Should i buy Castro (91) RB for Delgado F (89) and Clerc RB (90)?

is that a GC?

if not, i would go ahead with the deal. Leverkuson is doing well this season and castro is bound to retain his rating. Delgado isn't a regular for lyon and clerc is out with a long term injury (i think) and have no chances for rises.

however, i'm pretty sure castro will not make 92 in the near future unless he features in the national team. Fritz and Friederich are ahead of him in the pecking order atm.

cheers

I would do it for sure!

Believe it or not' date=' Delgado and Clerc are due to a fall due to not playing a lot in Lyon :D

Whereas Castro is doing well in Leverkusen and Leverkusen is doing very well[/quote']

I don't do this really. Delgado is not playing but Clerc will come back soon. He has a injury at the moment.

Someone just counter-offered my bid for Henry:

I give up:

- Toulalan

- Falcao

- $15mil

I get:

- Henry

My guess is this was a better deal a year ago' date=' but what do you think?[/quote']

Henry looks to be finding a little bit of form in Barca's good run at the moment, but I think he is far from his best...

If he was in the form that he was in at Arsenal then I would say jump at it...

At this moment in time I don't think it would be a good deal for you mate...

Hope this helps... :)

Ibisevic is with an unavailable to manage club...

I'm really short on money as I have spent 50m+ on South-American risers so I need to sacrifice 1 of my youths for him' date=' and maybe re-buy him when the transfer ban is expired...

So who should I give for him; Paloschi or Nimani?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Providing nobody else is interested in either then you could use either and easily get them back when the TB runs out as you have said...

I have done that loads of times, you just have to be aware of other people noticing and shortlisting the player...

Providing nobody else is interested in either then you could use either and easily get them back when the TB runs out as you have said...

I have done that loads of times' date=' you just have to be aware of other people noticing and shortlisting the player...[/quote']

As Nimani has more chance of rising the most and as the Italian rating changes are about 10 weeks away, I think that it's better to swap Paloschi and then re-buy him back when the TBd is expired...

Thanks for your help :)

As Nimani has more chance of rising the most and as the Italian rating changes are about 10 weeks away' date=' I think that it's better to swap Paloschi and then re-buy him back when the TBd is expired...

Thanks for your help :)[/quote']

Didn't really help...lol

Just agreed with what you said to do... :P:o

in GC 21 Here im Liverpool should i sell

Fernando.Torres(96) for Phillip.Lahm(93), Christian.Lell(89) and Bastin.Schweinsteiger(92)

so i get a 93,92,89 for a 96 ?

is lell and schweinstieger likely to rise

and i need Full Backs and Wingers

Cheers

in GC 21 Here im Liverpool should i sell

Fernando.Torres(96) for Phillip.Lahm(93)' date=' [b']Christian.Lell(89)[/b] and Bastin.Schweinsteiger(92)

so i get a 93,92,89 for a 96 ?

is lell and schweinstieger likely to rise

and i need Full Backs and Wingers

Cheers

Depending on what other strikers you have I would do it... Lahm is amazing, Schweinsteiger is very safe as he is, he is the drive of the German national team, well, him and Ballack are anyway... And Lell has great potential, I think it would be foolish to reject really.... Unless you don't have very good cover for Torres...